Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County will open the city/County Bowl game verses Green County
attacktheV Wrote:Or believe that Rock can beat them. haha.

hahahaha
But the Rock has beat them. Best thing was beating and shutting Bell out at Log Mnt for the Reg Championship. I thought it was going to flood there from all the tears and DISBELIEF.
If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today! :cop: :muscleman
former Wrote:hahahaha
But the Rock has beat them. Best thing was beating and shutting Bell out at Log Mnt for the Reg Championship. I thought it was going to flood there from all the tears and DISBELIEF.

That was so long ago and can you say 236 points to 13 and 6 wins come one you guys are not competition Bell has been taking off that week Bell has 2 open weeks when everyone else has 1.:moon:
Amped 88 Wrote:That was so long ago and can you say 236 points to 13 and 6 wins come one you guys are not competition Bell has been taking off that week Bell has 2 open weeks when everyone else has 1.:moon:

So Bell does underestimate. I could have sworn you said Bell doesnt underestimate. So which is it, you do or you dont. Please make up your mind.
Amped 88 Wrote:Believe me Bell never underestimates.

So which is it. you do or you dont.
former Wrote:So Bell does underestimate. I could have sworn you said Bell doesnt underestimate. So which is it, you do or you dont. Please make up your mind.

I guess that you aren't smart enough to understand. We use Rock as an open week so we don't play an opponnent. Do I need to explain it any further.:yawn:
Amped 88 Wrote:I guess that you aren't smart enough to understand. We use Rock as an open week so we don't play an opponnent. Do I need to explain it any further.:yawn:

So you have an open date then play Rock,which you also consider an open date. Yes please explain to me further.
Arrogance and over confidence will get you no where.
former Wrote:So you have an open date then play Rock,which you also consider an open date. Yes please explain to me further.
Arrogance and over confidence will get you no where.

I think he is trying to say...."its been abusive for the last 3 yrs".
Trenches07 Wrote:I think he is trying to say...."its been abusive for the last 3 yrs".

Thank you trenches wht I have been trying to say playing Rock is just like having another open week.:flame::flush:
Amped 88 Wrote:Thank you trenches wht I have been trying to say playing Rock is just like having another open week.:flame::flush:

So you do underestimate Rock. Wow just like you said Bell never understimated. Proved a lot to me. Maybe you underestimated Boyle too.
:flame:Bell football
former Wrote:So you do underestimate Rock. Wow just like you said Bell never understimated. Proved a lot to me. Maybe you underestimated Boyle too.

And how many rings do you have? Oh I forgot you have two runner up trophies.:Clap:
Every year is different so when Alcoa plays Middlesboro it will be a learning game for both teams. I believe that until either team plays a game then anything is possible. Alcoa will reload with their new starters but depth will be a factor again in this years bowl game. Most of their key players are back and the replacements from last years team are pretty good too.
Bell Co since

2002 10-3 Region Championship
2003 8-2
2004 13-1 State Semi
2005 10-3 Region Championship
2006 9-3
2007 12-1 Region Championship
2008 15-0 State Champions
2009 12-2 State Semi

89-15 in 8 seasons is GREAT...
Pigskinman53 Wrote:I agree that Lone Oak was on a different level and having to go all way to Lone Oak didn't help Green Co. The Marion Co. game I think it was a combination of Green winning the district title the week before and just not being really into the game. This year Green has a schudule that includes Bell, Lone Oak, and Marion 3 of the top 5 schools in 4A. I think they also play LaRue as well, not sure about that game though. So I think Green Co. has the toughest schudule in the state for a Class 2A school

So if Bell, Lone Oak, and Marion are 3 of the Top 5; where do you rank Boyle, Lex Cath, Lawrence, Holmes?

I would probably stack Danville's schedule next to Green's any year as just as tough as well.
former Wrote:So you do underestimate Rock. Wow just like you said Bell never understimated. Proved a lot to me. Maybe you underestimated Boyle too.

I have no dog in this fight. However I think when you have been dominated as Rock has the last few years, it is not underestimating them since Bell has backed it up. Results would show they have estimated them just about right.
here is the thing with former, its either in the past or in the future, never the present. you are always talking about how rock beat bell, how many years ago... then he says next year rock will beat bell. you never him say this year. 40 years from now he will be on his porch talking about the last time rock beat bell, but dont worry we all heard the story. it happened a few years ago.

bell has not underestimated rock. they performed pretty much the way bell thought they would.

48-0
42-6
49-7
38-0
35-0
24-0

a fan whose team has been outscored 232 - 13 in the past 6 games, i wouldnt talk too much smack on these boards.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co since

2002 10-3 Region Championship
2003 8-2
2004 13-1 State Semi
2005 10-3 Region Championship
2006 9-3
2007 12-1 Region Championship
2008 15-0 State Champions
2009 12-2 State Semi

89-15 in 8 seasons is GREAT...

2002 Rock was Region Champion and State Runner up

Bell is very good right now. Better than Rock is.
johnnyt Wrote:here is the thing with former, its either in the past or in the future, never the present. you are always talking about how rock beat bell, how many years ago... then he says next year rock will beat bell. you never him say this year. 40 years from now he will be on his porch talking about the last time rock beat bell, but dont worry we all heard the story. it happened a few years ago.

bell has not underestimated rock. they performed pretty much the way bell thought they would.

48-0
42-6
49-7
38-0
35-0
24-0

a fan whose team has been outscored 232 - 13 in the past 6 games, i wouldnt talk too much smack on these boards.

Bell is very good right now. What is the reason for Rocks fall from Grace in your opinion?
No Larkey.
southeast bluegrass Wrote:no larkey.

boo-hoo
Looking forward to going to middlesboro and watching the bobcats!! We opened the last city county bowl game up so we have to do it again? Or are we the second game? Go Bobcats!!
Hatz Wrote:I have no dog in this fight. However I think when you have been dominated as Rock has the last few years, it is not underestimating them since Bell has backed it up. Results would show they have estimated them just about right.

Thanks Hatz. It is hard for some people to understand the difference.
Hatz Wrote:So if Bell, Lone Oak, and Marion are 3 of the Top 5; where do you rank Boyle, Lex Cath, Lawrence, Holmes?

I would probably stack Danville's schedule next to Green's any year as just as tough as well.

I would put Boyle and Lexington Catholic in top 5 as well.

ok 40 -3 last few years so dont hate cause you cant beat them nobody likes sore loser:flame:rock
rebel 4 life Wrote:ok 40 -3 last few years so dont hate cause you cant beat them nobody likes sore loser:flame:rock

Not to shabby.
I posted earlier that Bell is very good right now. Rock isnt. I would rather be a sore loser than a happy loser.
former Wrote:I posted earlier that Bell is very good right now. Rock isnt. I would rather be a sore loser than a happy loser.

:Thumbs:
Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser.
Middlesboro will play Alcoa or pay a $10,000 fine is what I've heard. If they want Bell to play Alcoa, it will have to move to Log Mountain, or so we're hearing through the grapevine. I think with Frazier as Coach, Middlesboro won't back down.
A Tornado warning has been issued for the middlesboro yellow jackets lol:Thumbs: