Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County will open the city/County Bowl game verses Green County
On Auguest 20 Bell County will play Green County Dragons at Middlesboro High school at the time is still To Be Announced...
wildcats fan Wrote:On Auguest 20 Bell County will play Green County Dragons at Middlesboro High school at the time is still To Be Announced...

It will be the second game.
Green County is a very respectable opp, I will still take Bell Co by 30+

Who is Middlesboro play?
The Iceboxx Wrote:Green County is a very respectable opp, I will still take Bell Co by 30+

Who is Middlesboro play?

Alcoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amped 88 Wrote:Alcoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when all the Middlesboro faithful was making fun of us last year. Well its our turn this year. Alcoa will DRILL Middlesboro!!

Alcoa 70
Middlesboro 0
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Remember when all the Middlesboro faithful was making fun of us last year. Well its our turn this year. Alcoa will DRILL Middlesboro!!

Alcoa 70
Middlesboro 0

thats prob a 1st quater score against the yellowjackets..
Really, I figured Dudley would want to try to get back at Alcoa. Why are they not going to play Alcoa again? It wouldn't be worth Alcoa sending their JV to play M'boro!
Generals2010 Wrote:Really, I figured Dudley would want to try to get back at Alcoa. Why are they not going to play Alcoa again? It wouldn't be worth Alcoa sending their JV to play M'boro!

That is not the contract. The signed to play Green Co.
Generals2010 Wrote:Really, I figured Dudley would want to try to get back at Alcoa. Why are they not going to play Alcoa again? It wouldn't be worth Alcoa sending their JV to play M'boro!

It will be beyond ugly. This is how unfair things can be without it being intentional. Frazier gets the head coaching job at mboro and has to face Alcoa right out of the gate.
I figure the contract has something to do with it, but as far as competition...I would rather see Bell get a little revenge. Don't get me wrong, it does suck for Fraizer but he will do what he can to be ready for a game against Alcoa. Good luck to ya
Generals2010 Wrote:I figure the contract has something to do with it, but as far as competition...I would rather see Bell get a little revenge. Don't get me wrong, it does suck for Fraizer but he will do what he can to be ready for a game against Alcoa. Good luck to ya

Of course he'll do what he can to have them ready. But, it doesn't matter. Simple as that. He's having to bring a knife to a gunfight.
Forget the guns, they are like a nuke!
Generals2010 Wrote:Forget the guns, they are like a nuke!

Good one! They are deadly....
Alcoa-middlesboro wont even be a contest.
easyM Wrote:It will be beyond ugly. This is how unfair things can be without it being intentional. Frazier gets the head coaching job at mboro and has to face Alcoa right out of the gate.

That is just the way it is.
Amped 88 Wrote:That is just the way it is.

Maybe ....maybe not Amped. I think that it will be up to Coach Hilton. Also from what I'm hearing Green Co. Things may not be as concrete as you let on. We will see..........
FlippedOut Wrote:Maybe ....maybe not Amped. I think that it will be up to Coach Hilton. Also from what I'm hearing Green Co. Things may not be as concrete as you let on. We will see..........

Coach Hilton told me that the Super. from Green told him that they would be playing Bell in the City/county that they could not pay 5,000 dollars to buy out of the contract. So if they change then something major would have to happen. I don't think that you you know what you are talking about.
Amped 88 Wrote:That is just the way it is.

Yep. It is what it is. Frazier will get 'em through it.
easyM Wrote:Yep. It is what it is. Frazier will get 'em through it.

:Thumbs:
Just saying...... more to the story. How come no one knows what they are talking about when we disagree.
FlippedOut Wrote:Maybe ....maybe not Amped. I think that it will be up to Coach Hilton. Also from what I'm hearing Green Co. Things may not be as concrete as you let on. We will see..........

If what you say is true Bell stands to make some serious money from this city/county Bowl. Mboro and Green both buying out makes for some serious change. We just don't need to let Alcoa grab some of the green!!! LOL
FlippedOut Wrote:Just saying...... more to the story. How come no one knows what they are talking about when we disagree.

I'll speak for Amped 88 on this one. He's very close to the situation. He somehow can get the inside scoop. Just don't know how he does it?:worthy:
easyM Wrote:If what you say is true Bell stands to make some serious money from this city/county Bowl. Mboro and Green both buying out makes for some serious change. We just don't need to let Alcoa grab some of the green!!! LOL

If they buy out of the contracts then no one can play anyone it will be a forfeit.
Know one said anything about Middlesboro buying out. They will not buy out of the contract. Alot of pressure from every where for Bell to play Alcoa. Middlesboro has nothing to do with who they play. It will be Bell Co. who decides.
Amped 88 Wrote:If they buy out of the contracts then no one can play anyone it will be a forfeit.

Are they still not responsible for holding up their end of the bargain? After all, both would be responsible for the collapse of the bowl.
easyM Wrote:Are they still not responsible for holding up their end of the bargain? After all, both would be responsible for the collapse of the bowl.

Read what you said the wrong way. I got it now.
easyM Wrote:Read what you said the wrong way. I got it now.

:Thumbs:
If for some reason Bell could play Alcoa, they will not play at M'boro. That comment has done been made. If the city/county was a bust, Bell would be glad to just go ahead and play Alcoa if nothing else just for a rematch. Maybe a double header. hehe
Bell Co. 50
Green Co. 12
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I would hope Green County isn't afraid to play Bell. 2a-4a Bell probably should be a 3A anyways. If the contract holds it will be the most boring city/county bowl ever. The 5000 dollar buyout seems as if you are signing your soul to the devil if you don't have a rich program.:devilflam