•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the MVP?
theVILLE Wrote:haha, injuries is your execuse...Lebron gets hurt and has a bad game (23 points) and you put him down

Lebron HAD 3 FREAKING MRI'S TO DECLARE A SPRAINED ELBOW, KG, Pierce, Allen are all old. KG has freaking knee surgery. And your comparing there injuries? Id hate to see lebron dislocate a toe or something. They would shut the game down.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lebron HAD 3 FREAKING MRI'S TO DECLARE A SPRAINED ELBOW, KG, Pierce, Allen are all old. KG has freaking knee surgery. And your comparing there injuries? Id hate to see lebron dislocate a toe or something. They would shut the game down.

:Clap:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lebron HAD 3 FREAKING MRI'S TO DECLARE A SPRAINED ELBOW, KG, Pierce, Allen are all old. KG has freaking knee surgery. And your comparing there injuries? Id hate to see lebron dislocate a toe or something. They would shut the game down.

sprained elbow hurts..You act like he isnt playing through it or something
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:sprained elbow hurts..You act like he isnt playing through it or something

He held it at his side at the end of a game.. that was acting.
K_Mac Wrote:He held it at his side at the end of a game.. that was acting.

oh my god that is horrible...I dare a player hold his injured elbow on his side...You all pay way to much attention to lebron to not like him...I mean sure it hurt, the game was over...he held it on his side...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theville Wrote:oh my god that is horrible...i dare a player hold his injured elbow on his side...you all pay way to much attention to lebron to not like him...i mean sure it hurt, the game was over...he held it on his side...

it isn't hurt! There is nothing wrong with it! He is a cry baby!
If it hurts so bad he should just put it behind him and play one handed! there we go.
K_Mac Wrote:it isn't hurt! There is nothing wrong with it! He is a cry baby!

sprained elbow and inside bruise on it...Im sure it hurts! I mean he is playing through it and doing pretty good at it i think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:If it hurts so bad he should just put it behind him and play one handed! there we go.

he tried to shut left handed and look what you all said about him then
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:sprained elbow and inside bruise on it...Im sure it hurts! I mean he is playing through it and doing pretty good at it i think

Whatever you say man. If thats the case when he loses, dont blame it on his elbow.
nobody said it was killing him..It hurts! He is playing through it...and puttin up decent numbers too...t
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:Whatever you say man. If thats the case when he loses, dont blame it on his elbow.

show me where i said, that his elbow was the reason the cav lost
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:nobody said it was killing him..It hurts! He is playing through it...and puttin up decent numbers too...t

congrats
K_Mac Wrote:congrats

Yeah...what was you making a big deal about his elbow for...The celtics had inuries was you execuse for them having down games...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah...what was you making a big deal about his elbow for...The celtics had inuries was you execuse for them having down games...

I know you arent comparing a BRUISE to knee SURGERY?? Please tell me you arent that ignorant.
K_Mac Wrote:I know you arent comparing a BRUISE to knee SURGERY?? Please tell me you arent that ignorant.

Nope....sprained elbow and playing through it though...I respect that...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Nope....sprained elbow and playing through it though...I respect that...

respect it all you wish
K_Mac Wrote:respect it all you wish

what more do you want him to do...I mean it hurts he isnt denying that, he plays through it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:what more do you want him to do...I mean it hurts he isnt denying that, he plays through it

My point is, nothing wrong with it. It is him acting and being a baby. I dont think it hurts.
K_Mac Wrote:My point is, nothing wrong with it. It is him acting and being a baby. I dont think it hurts.

do you know this for a fact...I mean do you feel his pain or something
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Nope....sprained elbow and playing through it though...I respect that...

Nothing was said about the elbow when they won? He was fine right? Then wtf happened.
theVILLE Wrote:do you know this for a fact...I mean do you feel his pain or something

By watching him, for a fact, nothing wrong with it. And I love the way you use the very line someone else used on u. Original.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Nothing was said about the elbow when they won? He was fine right? Then wtf happened.

Yeah alot was said...He had a horribel first half, toughed it out and got 35 and won the game...game 2 he had alot of numbness in his forearm earlier in the week but he has just had sharp pains when moved a certain way....He had an off game with 23 points lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
read my post after the game... I said the cavs got out hustled is why they got beat...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah alot was said...He had a horribel first half, toughed it out and got 35 and won the game...game 2 he had alot of numbness in his forearm earlier in the week but he has just had sharp pains when moved a certain way....He had an off game with 23 points lol

This is so laughable!
^ this whole elbow thing is a joke!
K_Mac Wrote:By watching him, for a fact, nothing wrong with it. And I love the way you use the very line someone else used on u. Original.

WHAT?? You talked to lebron and he told you his elbow was fine and he was just acting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:WHAT?? You talked to lebron and he told you his elbow was fine and he was just acting

Exactly and I told him he was a panzy *****
K_Mac Wrote:Exactly and I told him he was a panzy *****

Yeah i believe that one...I mean for real show your fact as to his elbow is fine and he is just acting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah i believe that one...I mean for real show your fact as to his elbow is fine and he is just acting

Watch him play. Uses it fine. High fives his team mates hard without so much as a flench, doesnt shoot less, shoot with his left all time, plays the exact same. Says to me: nothign wrong. If it doesnt affect him it shouldnt ever be mentioned. That would be like saying I have a bruise on my arm and making a big deal over it when I cant tell it is there.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next