•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the MVP?
The way i see it, They may be able to vote him the king. But they cant win championships for him and hes yet to accomplish anything they cant give him.

They= NBA
Stardust Wrote:Hmm, and Steve Nash won MVP because of Assists or getting his team into the playoffs?????

The 2nd year Nash won MVP was BS. Kobe averaged 35ppg. That's the most since MJ. Without Kobe, that team seriously wouldn't have won 20 games.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The way i see it, They may be able to vote him the king. But they cant win championships for him and hes yet to accomplish anything they cant give him.

They= NBA

Exactly. Thanks WildCat
Aslan Wrote:The 2nd year Nash won MVP was BS. Kobe averaged 35ppg. That's the most since MJ. Without Kobe, that team seriously wouldn't have won 20 games.

And Exactly! Thank you Aslan
Aslan Wrote:The 2nd year Nash won MVP was BS. Kobe averaged 35ppg. That's the most since MJ. Without Kobe, that team seriously wouldn't have won 20 games.

And it was proven that without Nash, the Suns could not win. Nash has hands down been the Phoenix Suns. Yes, they had scoring presence from Shaq and Amare, but even with Shaq gone and when Amare was hurt, the Suns still continued to win there share of games with Nash. Without Nash, the Suns would be the New Jersey Nets with no ability to get the ball to their inside scorers.
Stardust Wrote:And it was proven that without Nash, the Suns could not win. Nash has hands down been the Phoenix Suns. Yes, they had scoring presence from Shaq and Amare, but even with Shaq gone and when Amare was hurt, the Suns still continued to win there share of games with Nash. Without Nash, the Suns would be the New Jersey Nets with no ability to get the ball to their inside scorers.

Correct also.

Kobe, Nash, Lebron, Wade, Paul, Rondo (YES RONDO!), are leaders of their teams, Without which they would be lost. Unable to perform in which they are capable of.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Correct also.

Kobe, Nash, Lebron, Wade, Paul, Rondo (YES RONDO!), are leaders of their teams, Without which they would be lost. Unable to perform in which they are capable of.

:Thumbs: You are 100% right. Without Rondo, Celtics would be an aged team without spark. Piece can still create shots for himself, but Garnett is showing the wear and tear on his body and needs Rondo to get him the ball after dribble penetration. Allen is probably the one who benefits the most from Rondo. The opposing team has to spend so much time keeping up with Rondo, the cannot keep up with Allen when he pops around screens. Rondo is the catalyst for teh Celtics and without them, they would not be a team that would contend for a championship.
Stardust Wrote::Thumbs: You are 100% right. Without Rondo, Celtics would be an aged team without spark. Piece can still create shots for himself, but Garnett is showing the wear and tear on his body and needs Rondo to get him the ball after dribble penetration. Allen is probably the one who benefits the most from Rondo. The opposing team has to spend so much time keeping up with Rondo, the cannot keep up with Allen when he pops around screens. Rondo is the catalyst for teh Celtics and without them, they would not be a team that would contend for a championship.

I agree with you...Rondo is not the best player on the team i dont think...he is just the spark for them and creates the plays for them..I still like pierce alot for teh celtics
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"

Helped me out there...Kobe averaged 35 points per game...and lebron is a ball hog?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The way i see it, They may be able to vote him the king. But they cant win championships for him and hes yet to accomplish anything they cant give him.

They= NBA

the NBA cant give him the team...the team is what wins the rings...I mean without pippen, rodman would MJ have won his rings...nope! without shaq would kobe have won his rings, nope...without shaq would wade won his ring nope...Without ray allen, garnett would pierce got a ring a few years ago..nope..what superstar won a ring without a good team?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:the NBA cant give him the team...the team is what wins the rings...I mean without pippen, rodman would MJ have won his rings...nope! without shaq would kobe have won his rings, nope...without shaq would wade won his ring nope...Without ray allen, garnett would pierce got a ring a few years ago..nope..what superstar won a ring without a good team?

He had 66 wins last year one of the all time best records in the NBA and still lost!
K_Mac Wrote:He had 66 wins last year one of the all time best records in the NBA and still lost!

Sure did...UK this season had one of the best PG's EVER, one of the best recruiting classes ever, one of the best records ever, and still lost...Happens more often these days doesnt it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Sure did...UK this season had one of the best PG's EVER, one of the best recruiting classes ever, one of the best records ever, and still lost...Happens more often these days doesnt it

Going to happen again 2.
theVILLE Wrote:Sure did...UK this season had one of the best PG's EVER, one of the best recruiting classes ever, one of the best records ever, and still lost...Happens more often these days doesnt it

happening one game...yea sure, all the time. but 4/7 times? no excuse. Ky would wipe the floor with WV 8/10 times or better. The Cavs and Lebron cant do it.
K_Mac Wrote:happening one game...yea sure, all the time. but 4/7 times? no excuse. Ky would wipe the floor with WV 8/10 times or better. The Cavs and Lebron cant do it.

Your right one game...The celtics beat the cavs one game....thats it the celtics cant do it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Your right one game...The celtics beat the cavs one game....thats it the celtics cant do it!

You make no sense! I got anything says the Celtics beat them another game! I look for them to slide (barely) by the Celtics and get took down by the Magic
K_Mac Wrote:You make no sense! I got anything says the Celtics beat them another game! I look for them to slide (barely) by the Celtics and get took down by the Magic

The celtics may win one more game...I just dont really see it happening! I mean going 6 games with the celtics is better than going 6 games with the thunder
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:The celtics may win one more game...I just dont really see it happening! I mean going 6 games with the celtics is better than going 6 games with the thunder

It is. I agree. I was diappointed they lost 2 to the Thunder. They should have swept them. Regardless, Kobe won, (same way he wins the finals) somehting Lebron hasn't done.
K_Mac Wrote:It is. I agree. I was diappointed they lost 2 to the Thunder. They should have swept them. Regardless, Kobe won, (same way he wins the finals) somehting Lebron hasn't done.

yet....this year he will though! Kobe is history my friend...Lebron, dwade, melo in the league! Regardless the cavs will win this series
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:yet....this year he will though! Kobe is history my friend...Lebron, dwade, melo in the league! Regardless the cavs will win this series

This is their last series if they do manage to win this one.
K_Mac Wrote:This is their last series if they do manage to win this one.

doubt it...the magic have beat the bobcats and should beat the hawks...I mean thats stiff competition there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:doubt it...the magic have beat the bobcats and should beat the hawks...I mean thats stiff competition there

They cant help who they play. The East is weak, not their fault. IF the Cavs make it to them, their still isnt any competition there.
K_Mac Wrote:They cant help who they play. The East is weak, not their fault. IF the Cavs make it to them, their still isnt any competition there.

The Magic have had the best record since the all star break. And the celtics have been fighting injuries. Either of these teams can beat the Cavs 4-7 games.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The Magic have had the best record since the all star break. And the celtics have been fighting injuries. Either of these teams can beat the Cavs 4-7 games.

I hope the Celtics do it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The Magic have had the best record since the all star break. And the celtics have been fighting injuries. Either of these teams can beat the Cavs 4-7 games.

haha, injuries is your execuse...Lebron gets hurt and has a bad game (23 points) and you put him down
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:haha, injuries is your execuse...Lebron gets hurt and has a bad game (23 points) and you put him down

I put him down when he scores 50. Just saying..
K_Mac Wrote:I put him down when he scores 50. Just saying..

and that should sum this up...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:and that should sum this up...

Yep it sums up that I hate Lebron. You do the same with Kobe. He scores 81, and you still put him down. So regardless of which of us has a better argument, or what we say, neither of us will change our minds or admit defeat (which you should). lol
K_Mac Wrote:Yep it sums up that I hate Lebron. You do the same with Kobe. He scores 81, and you still put him down. So regardless of which of us has a better argument, or what we say, neither of us will change our minds or admit defeat (which you should). lol

Lebron is a ball hog if he scores 40 and dishes8 assist or more and kobe shoots his arm off and scores 81 and he isnt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Lebron is a ball hog if he scores 40 and dishes8 assist or more and kobe shoots his arm off and scores 81 and he isnt

Have you ever watched the Kobe 81 point game in its entirety?
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next