Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Vs. Boston (Eastern Semis)
K_Mac Wrote:LOOK EVERYONE THEVILLE WAS WRONG! Go figure lol. :lmao:

That 1 Celtic win came a lot sooner then u thought huh ville? And they won by 18!

OMG that's gotta be a first! *amn, what is the world coming to?
theVille's reaction: the Cavs will take the next 4 and LeBron will have a triple double every game!!! In fact, the Cavs won't lose again the rest the post season and LeBron averages 50!!!! The Cavs might not ever lose again period!!!! LeBron for god!!!!!
I wonder where TheVille is i haven't seen him on here since the game ended
Probably crying. Wanting not to face me since i told him they was going to win tonight.
Boston in 7
i see the cavs winning this series in game 5 cause if u look at it Pierce , Allen , Garnett , are old there done for they aint as good as they used to be in there prime time the only person on that team that will keep them alive is Rajon Rondo
DukeFan4life Wrote:i see the cavs winning this series in game 5 cause if u look at it Pierce , Allen , Garnett , are old there done for they aint as good as they used to be in there prime time the only person on that team that will keep them alive is Rajon Rondo

Did u even watch game 2? Your cavs was dominated. And there is a 3 game rest till game 3 which gives these OLD guys time to rest.
Cavs got out hustled tonight, thats all there is to it...However the cavs take over in game 4 and win 5 and 6 as well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I'm cheering for the Celtics because i love Rondo and K.G. but i wouldnt care if they lost. But it makes me lol that some guys on here expect someone who lost by 18 on there own court to come back and win the series in 5 games, lol.
Aslan Wrote:OMG that's gotta be a first! *amn, what is the world coming to?

:lmao: Madness!
Aslan Wrote:theVille's reaction: the Cavs will take the next 4 and LeBron will have a triple double every game!!! In fact, the Cavs won't lose again the rest the post season and LeBron averages 50!!!! The Cavs might not ever lose again period!!!! LeBron for god!!!!!

This is literally what he sounds like! Thats why it took him so long to post, you stole his argument! lol
theVILLE Wrote:Cavs got out hustled tonight, thats all there is to it...However the cavs take over in game 4 and win 5 and 6 as well

6 as well? I thought it was only going 5 oh great one! Appears as though you have changed your story yet again!
Im gonna take Celtics in game 6... Mo Williams saved the Cavs *** in the first game.
I dont really see the celtics beating them more than twice...I still say 5 games series in the cavs favor is not out of the question
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I dont really see the celtics beating them more than twice...I still say 5 games series in the cavs favor is not out of the question

The cavs came from a behind win in game 1, and u cant see the celtics playing better at home?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The cavs came from a behind win in game 1, and u cant see the celtics playing better at home?

I just dont see the cavs getting beat this series...The magic are the most dominant team right now...Like someone said earlier, MJ didnt sweep every series, boston took him 6 or 7 games all the time as well...Im not worried at all right now...If the celtics go up 3-1 i may be worried then
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I just dont see the cavs getting beat this series...The magic are the most dominant team right now...Like someone said earlier, MJ didnt sweep every series, boston took him 6 or 7 games all the time as well...Im not worried at all right now...If the celtics go up 3-1 i may be worried then

You didnt see them losing last year either but they did.
Did you hear what they said on that game? I believe it was Mo Williams first dunk with the Cavs in a game.. so yup.. enough said on this thread.
Mo's dunk was pretty funny haha. I still won't cheer for the Cavs though.
Boston is sending the cavs home.
Just dont see it happening...King james wil not go home this year!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Just dont see it happening...King james wil not go home this year!

:lmao: :please: Your incredibly funny my friend! He got sent home last year with the best record to watch the REAL King win another ring. Just like he will be sent home this year!
K_Mac Wrote::lmao: :please: Your incredibly funny my friend! He got sent home last year with the best record to watch the REAL King win another ring. Just like he will be sent home this year!

He got sent home last year to watch the better team win a championship not the real king...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:He got sent home last year to watch the better team win a championship not the real king...

However you wish to put it my friend, whatever allows you to sleep better at night. Either way the same thing will happen this year.
K_Mac Wrote:However you wish to put it my friend, whatever allows you to sleep better at night. Either way the same thing will happen this year.

doubt it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:doubt it!

Said that last year! I was right, and will be again.
K_Mac Wrote:Said that last year! I was right, and will be again.

NOPE! Just dont see it happening...The Cavs have the team to do it this year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:NOPE! Just dont see it happening...The Cavs have the team to do it this year

Said that last year too! 66 wins! and.....NOTHING! Thats it a good record haha! Kobe got the ring. Same thing is going down this year (only difference maybe Vince getting the ring, either way Kobe or Vincanity, no one else in the running)
K_Mac Wrote:However you wish to put it my friend, whatever allows you to sleep better at night. Either way the same thing will happen this year.
:Thumbs:

theVILLE Wrote:doubt it!

Maybe he will win won if ESPN gets to vote the winner!
K_Mac Wrote:Said that last year too! 66 wins! and.....NOTHING! Thats it a good record haha! Kobe got the ring. Same thing is going down this year (only difference maybe Vince getting the ring, either way Kobe or Vincanity, no one else in the running)

So the cavs have the best record beat the lakers evertime they played them this season and there not in the running
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"