•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the MVP?
theVILLE Wrote:Most valuable player should be given to the best player...I mean why give a player an award like this that plays for a horable team and has good numbers....His numbers are great but lebron is the better player nad will ge tthe MVP award

If thats how you look at it, regardless of now u even said it urself Kobe was the best a few years ago (clearly still is) but for the sake of argument.....why didn't Kobe get it like 10 years in a row? The answer: because that isn't how it works pal.
where did i say that he was the best player a few years ago?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
LeBron.....hands down
theVILLE Wrote:where did i say that he was the best player a few years ago?

I'm not going to go back to find where u made that comment. It could have even been what u said while me and u were just talking. Either way, you said it. Point is, not how it works.
Lebron...same answer the next 10 years
dynasty Wrote:Lebron...same answer the next 10 years

HAHAHA! I'll bet u 10,000 dollars that doesn't happen.
K_Mac Wrote:HAHAHA! I'll bet u 10,000 dollars that doesn't happen.

he probably really will for the next 6 or so years...i mean there is nobody close to the talent he has right now besides durant...If Lebron doesnt win it durant will...those 2 are the best to players for a while to come
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:he probably really will for the next 6 or so years...i mean there is nobody close to the talent he has right now besides durant...If Lebron doesnt win it durant will...those 2 are the best to players for a while to come

Lol? Your forgetting wade, anthony, paul, and many more up coming stars!
LBJ in 2010.
LeBron James is NBA MVP for the second consecutive year

05/01/2010

James is MVP again -- Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James was voted the NBA MVP for the second consecutive year, a source familiar with the vote said Friday. The source spoke on condition of anonymity because the league has not announced the results of the vote.

James averaged 29.7 points, 7.3 rebounds and 8.6 assists this season while leading the Cavaliers to 61 victories and the top seed in the NBA playoffs.

The superstar showed no signs of being bothered by a right elbow injury while attempting shots during practice as the Cavaliers prepared for tonight's second-round series opener against the Boston Celtics.
Welp sorry for all the lebron haters
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol? Your forgetting wade, anthony, paul, and many more up coming stars!

Up coming stars...they been there just as long as james has??? why are they not on the same lvel as he is
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:he probably really will for the next 6 or so years...i mean there is nobody close to the talent he has right now besides durant...If Lebron doesnt win it durant will...those 2 are the best to players for a while to come

If you think he is going to win it 6 more years in a row then your man crush has obviously elevated to an obsession! Will NOT happen. He didn't deserve the one he got this year.
theVILLE Wrote:Up coming stars...they been there just as long as james has??? why are they not on the same lvel as he is

YOur saying there not? when wade was STRIPPED OF HIS MVP TITLE LAST YEAR?
[INDENT][/INDENT]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOur saying there not? when wade was STRIPPED OF HIS MVP TITLE LAST YEAR?

Are you saying wade is better than james is???? really?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:If you think he is going to win it 6 more years in a row then your man crush has obviously elevated to an obsession! Will NOT happen. He didn't deserve the one he got this year.

I do think he will for about 3 years
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:[INDENT][/INDENT]

Are you saying wade is better than james is???? really?

Last year wade should have won MVP!

Do you think that steve nash was better than kobe bryant when he won mvp?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Last year wade should have won MVP!

Do you think that steve nash was better than kobe bryant when he won mvp?

Well yeah i think wade should have gotten MVP with the team he was on and the numbers he put up...Fact is lebron is better though...And yes i think nash is better than kobe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Well yeah i think wade should have gotten MVP with the team he was on and the numbers he put up...Fact is lebron is better though...And yes i think nash is better than kobe

:thatsfunn:lmao::thatsfunn:lmao::flush:

Let this statement go to show he CLEARLY knows nothing about basketball.
theVILLE Wrote:Well yeah i think wade should have gotten MVP with the team he was on and the numbers he put up...Fact is lebron is better though...And yes i think nash is better than kobe

So Jordan should have gotten MVP during the years he put up stats? No, you don't win MVP with stats. You win MVP by making it out of the 1st round of playoffs regardless of the players around you.
K_Mac Wrote::thatsfunn:lmao::thatsfunn:lmao::flush:

Let this statement go to show he CLEARLY knows nothing about basketball.

The nash over kobe was a joke...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Stardust Wrote:So Jordan should have gotten MVP during the years he put up stats? No, you don't win MVP with stats. You win MVP by making it out of the 1st round of playoffs regardless of the players around you.

True but your stats through out the year has to be good...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:True but your stats through out the year has to be good...

So last year stats don't matter and this year its all about the stats??
theVILLE Wrote:True but your stats through out the year has to be good...

Why? It's the MVP award! They give awards to most points, most rebounds, most assists, etc... THIS MVP. You tell us what MVP represents, and if you say stats, then you have zero understanding of the award!
Stardust Wrote:Why? It's the MVP award! They give awards to most points, most rebounds, most assists, etc... THIS MVP. You tell us what MVP represents, and if you say stats, then you have zero understanding of the award!

From reading half his posts he could have zero understanding of the game.
K_Mac Wrote:From reading half his posts he could have zero understanding of the game.

Ahh, I like to pick on him. But seriously, I think we get it. The MVP is not about who has the best stats. If that was the case, then Durant should have won it
Stardust Wrote:Ahh, I like to pick on him. But seriously, I think we get it. The MVP is not about who has the best stats. If that was the case, then Durant should have won it

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Ahh, I like to pick on him. But seriously, I think we get it. The MVP is not about who has the best stats. If that was the case, then Durant should have won it

I am not disagreeing here...But your stats has to be like top 3 in the season to get this award...I mean if were just for the playoffs, MVP would have been DWILL! Stats do matter, your team just has to get out of the first round playoffs i think....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I am not disagreeing here...But your stats has to be like top 3 in the season to get this award...I mean if were just for the playoffs, MVP would have been DWILL! Stats do matter, your team just has to get out of the first round playoffs i think....

Hmm, and Steve Nash won MVP because of Assists or getting his team into the playoffs?????
Stardust Wrote:Hmm, and Steve Nash won MVP because of Assists or getting his team into the playoffs?????

Nope i dont really know why nash got MVP, SD you know everything else, why dont you tell us why nash got mvp....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next