Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Vs. Boston (Eastern Semis)
Cavs up 1-0
How many games does it go?
If Mo plays like this the rest of the playoffs, Lebron will go NO WHERE!
KING JAMES and the cavs take this on in 5 games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:KING JAMES and the cavs take this on in 5 games

:thatsfunn
K_Mac Wrote::thatsfunn

No more than 5 games...I see what you thought was funny...I was giving the celtics a game...Your right they may not win one game...If mo plays like he did last night the celtics shouldnt show up..But i dont see that happening
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
cavs in 6

might even be 7
NYY10 Wrote:cavs in 6

might even be 7

doubt it...but we just have to wait and watch
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:doubt it...but we just have to wait and watch

I could be wrong lol..
Cavs in 5!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
NYY10 Wrote:I could be wrong lol..

I don't believe theville has ever been wrong lmao.
Aslan Wrote:I don't believe theville has ever been wrong lmao.

:thatsfunn theville? No! never! :lmao:
Celtics in 6! Smile, Without mo scoring 12 points in that final 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter this one would have been a loss for the cavs at home. Look for pierce and allen to actually show up next game..
Without mo scoring 12 points ina quarter? fact is they do what they have to to get the win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Without mo scoring 12 points ina quarter? fact is they do what they have to to get the win

There going Down!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:There going Down!

yeah game 3 OR 4 they will go down...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
5 minutes into the game and LEBRON JAMES COMMITS 2 STARIGHT FOULS,(NOT CALLED) ONE ON PIERCE AND THEN JUMPED ON KGS BACK ON A LAYUP THROWING GARNETT TO THE GROUND. THATS WHY I HATE LEBRON JAMES. THE NBA LETS HIM DO WHATEVER THE **** HE WANTS.
3 on garnett, 3 on pierce, 3 on allen, fouls and fouls, 16 PF to 4 PF. And if you have watched this game it should be even. Garnett has been fouled multiple times and no calls.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:5 minutes into the game and LEBRON JAMES COMMITS 2 STARIGHT FOULS,(NOT CALLED) ONE ON PIERCE AND THEN JUMPED ON KGS BACK ON A LAYUP THROWING GARNETT TO THE GROUND. THATS WHY I HATE LEBRON JAMES. THE NBA LETS HIM DO WHATEVER THE **** HE WANTS.

I agree with the KG foul tht wasnt called...I saw lebron go in and get fouled and there was no foul called
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:3 on garnett, 3 on pierce, 3 on allen, fouls and fouls, 16 PF to 4 PF. And if you have watched this game it should be even. Garnett has been fouled multiple times and no calls.

wow you have the execuse down tonight....Cry me a river!!! I agree with the Lebron fouling KG but thats about all i saw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I agree with the KG foul tht wasnt called...I saw lebron go in and get fouled and there was no foul called

Lebron drove and no foul was called? Are u sure? Maybe it was delayed.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lebron drove and no foul was called? Are u sure? Maybe it was delayed.

Nope im sure!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Lebron does the crab dribble they call it? AND THEN THEY CALL A TRAVEL ON RONDO ON THE NEXT PLAY. NBA REFS IS A ****ING JOKE.
How can anyone doubt Rajon rondo being one of the best PG's in the game. look at that defense he plays.
Celtics take game 2 easily....Would not surprise me one bit if the celtics win this series
Wildcatk23 Wrote:There going Down!

Called It

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Celtics in 6! Smile, Without mo scoring 12 points in that final 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter this one would have been a loss for the cavs at home. Look for pierce and allen to actually show up next game..

Smile
theVILLE Wrote:yeah game 3 OR 4 they will go down...

Maybe game 2-3-4?
LOOK EVERYONE THEVILLE WAS WRONG! Go figure lol. :lmao:

That 1 Celtic win came a lot sooner then u thought huh ville? And they won by 18!
Series is now 1-1 going into Boston, The Celtics have stole home Court Advantage and can go up 2-1 later in the week. Can they take advantage of this or will the Cavs bounce back?
theVILLE Wrote:yeah game 3 OR 4 they will go down...

CardinalAlum Wrote:Series is now 1-1 going into Boston, The Celtics have stole home Court Advantage and can go up 2-1 later in the week. Can they take advantage of this or will the Cavs bounce back?

If rondo continues to dominate the series and slow mo williams down then this series is the celtics to win.