•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the MVP?
theVILLE Wrote:you have to take into consideration of other than points...rebs, assists, steals, blocks, FG%

right. And They each lead in half of those, and are seperated by only .something of a percentage point.
theVILLE Wrote:so you score and let the other team score so you can get the ball back:eyeroll:

Thats how you play...
theVILLE Wrote:.2, .2 of a point that really shouldnt count look at assists and steals and stuff like that...there even in scoring...LEBRON is MVP

If percentage points don't count, then they are even in almost every category.
Kevin Durant
Points per game: 30.1
Rebounds per game: 7.6
Assists per game: 2.8
Team record: 49-32

LeBron James
Points per game: 29.7
Rebounds per game: 7.3
Assists per game: 8.6
Team record: 61-20
It has to go to lebron! the are virtually even in ever aspect except assists in which lebron avg 6 more....the team record lebrons team wins that bby far but i dont like the team record to be involved in this but i know it will be!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:It has to go to lebron! the are virtually even in ever aspect except assists in which lebron avg 6 more....the team record lebrons team wins that bby far but i dont like the team record to be involved in this but i know it will be!

Lebron has the much better supporting class.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lebron has the much better supporting class.

yes I dont like the team record to be involved in this...But That could be why durant avg .4 more than lebron too...there even in every aspect possible except for the assists and the team record! However the team record should not be a factor but it will be! LEBRON FOR MVP!!!!:1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kevin Durant
Points per game: 30.1
Rebounds per game: 7.6
Assists per game: 2.8
Team record: 49-32

LeBron James
Points per game: 29.7
Rebounds per game: 7.3
Assists per game: 8.6
Team record: 61-20

Dude you have always been a Lebron hater.. Get over it and witness the best player in the world do his thing. King James will win MVP and is well-deserved of this honor. IMO he is the best to ever play the game, and yes even better all-around (ppg, apg, rpg) then M. Jordan. MJ was a better scorer but LBJ is better all around, and you're comparing Durant to him?? what a joke.Confusedhh:
Wildcats11 Wrote:Dude you have always been a Lebron hater.. Get over it and witness the best player in the world do his thing. King James will win MVP and is well-deserved of this honor. IMO he is the best to ever play the game, and yes even better all-around (ppg, apg, rpg) then M. Jordan. MJ was a better scorer but LBJ is better all around, and you're comparing Durant to him?? what a joke.Confusedhh:

WOW? What are u smoking? Did i say that durant deserved the MVP over Lebron? Because history has proven stats doesnt mean much these days. Also Better than michael jordan? Have you ever even watched jordan play? He changed the game. And i have never seen lebron play with bugs bunny. :flame:

The game is so different now, The refs decide the games unlike when they let them play in the early 90s, I cant believe your saying that lebron is better than than jordan stats wise, but when comparing lebron to durant stats doesnt matter!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:WOW? What are u smoking? Did i say that durant deserved the MVP over Lebron? Because history has proven stats doesnt mean much these days. Also Better than michael jordan? Have you ever even watched jordan play? He changed the game. And i have never seen lebron play with bugs bunny. :flame:

The game is so different now, The refs decide the games unlike when they let them play in the early 90s, I cant believe your saying that lebron is better than than jordan stats wise, but when comparing lebron to durant stats doesnt matter!

Hey Skip Bayless is this you???? :lmao: I didn't compare LBJ to Jordan stat wise but even if I did, LBJ is better in the APG and RPG stat column FYI. As a all-around player, Jordan don't hold a light to LBJ. And besides, Jordan played against horrible competition. I will go on to say that, Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Wade, Melo all are in the same category as Jordan. Not better, but right there with him. Now lets here some of the superstars in Jordan's era??
Wildcatk23 Wrote:WOW? What are u smoking? Did i say that durant deserved the MVP over Lebron? Because history has proven stats doesnt mean much these days. Also Better than michael jordan? Have you ever even watched jordan play? He changed the game. And i have never seen lebron play with bugs bunny. :flame:

what was MJ's stats??? I think lebrons were better though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcats11 Wrote:Hey Skip Bayless is this you???? :lmao: I didn't compare LBJ to Jordan stat wise but even if I did, LBJ is better in the APG and RPG stat column FYI. As a all-around player, Jordan don't hold a light to LBJ. And besides, Jordan played against horrible competition. I will go on to say that, Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Wade, Melo all are in the same category as Jordan. Not better, but right there with him. Now lets here some of the superstars in Jordan's era??

John stockton lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
jordan led the league in scoring in 94' season with 28.7 points per game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcats11 Wrote:Hey Skip Bayless is this you???? :lmao: I didn't compare LBJ to Jordan stat wise but even if I did, LBJ is better in the APG and RPG stat column FYI. As a all-around player, Jordan don't hold a light to LBJ. And besides, Jordan played against horrible competition. I will go on to say that, Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Wade, Melo all are in the same category as Jordan. Not better, but right there with him. Now lets here some of the superstars in Jordan's era??

IMO he is the best to ever play the game, and yes even better all-around (ppg, apg, rpg) then M. Jordan. MJ was a better scorer but LBJ is better all around. Maybe thats where u did.......

John Stockton, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon, Clyde Drexler, The talent changes ever year,

5 years ago it was, Kobe, Tracy, Vince, Iverson, Lebron. You cant compare talent like that. Different time line. Different style of play.

Celtics star Larry Bird described him as "God disguised as Michael Jordan."
Jordan led the NBA in scoring in 10 seasons (NBA record)
five regular-season MVPs
six Finals MVPs
and three All-Star MVPs,
theVILLE Wrote:jordan led the league in scoring in 94' season with 28.7 points per game

David Robinson led the league with 29.8
in 94'?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
1993-94 David Robinson
1994-95 Shaquille O'Neal

scoring leaders.
1961-62 Wilt Chamberlain 50.4 PPG
You guys are absolutely insane to think Lebron is anything like Jordan. And he is definantly NOT better. Lebron will never do some of the things Jordan has done.
The mvp award isnt even about the best averages, or over all leadership you bring to the team, these days its about popularity and who brings in the most money. Kevin Durant has done amazing things at okc, and will probably get the scoring title, but is he as popular as lebron with the kids and advertisements? No. so lebron gets the mvp, what a JOKE.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:IMO he is the best to ever play the game, and yes even better all-around (ppg, apg, rpg) then M. Jordan. MJ was a better scorer but LBJ is better all around. Maybe thats where u did.......

John Stockton, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon, Clyde Drexler, The talent changes ever year,

5 years ago it was, Kobe, Tracy, Vince, Iverson, Lebron. You cant compare talent like that. Different time line. Different style of play.

Celtics star Larry Bird described him as "God disguised as Michael Jordan."
Jordan led the NBA in scoring in 10 seasons (NBA record)
five regular-season MVPs
six Finals MVPs
and three All-Star MVPs,

Stockton, Malone, Barkley, Olajuwon, Drexler??? LMFAO!!! You're going to sit there and tell me that those compare to LBJ, Kobe, Durant, Melo, Wade?? Wow just wow!! Talent these days is getting better and better and no one wants to admit that LBJ has passed MJ up.. Like it or not, LBJ is the best player to ever step on a court. :1:
imo durant
who is better Lerbon or durant...Leave the teams out of it...Its clear lebron has the better team...So you have to look at which player is better...And it is clear to me that that player is Lebron...Lebron has the points and assists...yes assists come with a great team that can shoot...but even still lebron has the points and is not even a point behid durant...LEBRON FOR MVP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:who is better Lerbon or durant...Leave the teams out of it...Its clear lebron has the better team...So you have to look at which player is better...And it is clear to me that that player is Lebron...Lebron has the points and assists...yes assists come with a great team that can shoot...but even still lebron has the points and is not even a point behid durant...LEBRON FOR MVP

What? lol
theVILLE Wrote:who is better Lerbon or durant...Leave the teams out of it...Its clear lebron has the better team...So you have to look at which player is better...And it is clear to me that that player is Lebron...Lebron has the points and assists...yes assists come with a great team that can shoot...but even still lebron has the points and is not even a point behid durant...LEBRON FOR MVP

Wrong. Its not called the best player award or Kobe gets it every year. Its called most valuable player. Has in, who meant more to their team. Thus, Cavs without Lebron, still in playoffs merely a lower seed. Thunder without Durant, HAHAHA, it would be Thunder who?

So, Durant for MVP!
Wildcats11 Wrote:Stockton, Malone, Barkley, Olajuwon, Drexler??? LMFAO!!! You're going to sit there and tell me that those compare to LBJ, Kobe, Durant, Melo, Wade?? Wow just wow!! Talent these days is getting better and better and no one wants to admit that LBJ has passed MJ up.. Like it or not, LBJ is the best player to ever step on a court. :1:

No Can Read? I clearly said the talent changes every year. But to say lebron is the best basketball player to ever set foot on a court is ridiculous.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:No Can Read? I clearly said the talent changes every year. But to say lebron is the best basketball player to ever set foot on a court is ridiculous.

Incredibly ridiculous.
Most valuable player should be given to the best player...I mean why give a player an award like this that plays for a horable team and has good numbers....His numbers are great but lebron is the better player nad will ge tthe MVP award
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:Incredibly ridiculous.

and saying Kobe is the greatest is alot worse than saying Lebron is..I mean atleast Lebrons stats are similar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:and saying Kobe is the greatest is alot worse than saying Lebron is..I mean atleast Lebrons stats are similar

Stats?

Who looks at stats/ :thatsfunn
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next