Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owen County 2010
will owen county have a good season this year? they have lost half their starting defense from last year
ball player 44 Wrote:will owen county have a good season this year? they have lost half their starting defense from last year

their was already a thread on owen ,and it will be hard for the rebels but they also return a bunch of underclassmen who had a good playing time there biggest ? will be thier qb and line owen lost thier whole line beside two player that got playing time i belive they can go 6-4 they play hard teams every year even team that are two time bigger i would play smaller schools myself
rebel 4 life Wrote:their was already a thread on owen ,and it will be hard for the rebels but they also return a bunch of underclassmen who had a good playing time there biggest ? will be thier qb and line owen lost thier whole line beside two player that got playing time i belive they can go 6-4 they play hard teams every year even team that are two time bigger i would play smaller schools myself

Who do you see the 6 wins and 4 losses being?
I think 1 of the losses will be at East Jessamine.
i beleive henry, cal, desales, and south oldham will be their losses. they can beat ej this year. they should have last year
ball player 44 Wrote:i beleive henry, cal, desales, and south oldham will be their losses. they can beat ej this year. they should have last year

i disagree i think they will beat south oldham not east jassamine
Who else will they beat or lose too? Anybody have their schedule?
KYcoalminer Wrote:Who else will they beat or lose too? Anybody have their schedule?
grant gallatin henry burbon east jassamine trimble carrol desales cal south oldham
From what I hear, Owen is getting alot of new kids out. Do be surprised that Owen is above 500% at 6-4 for the first time in several years.
East beat them 22-0,with , Hager, Thomas and Templin all playing hurt and Hunt not playing at all. This year is at East and East will have most of the players back from last year
joejoe Wrote:East beat them 22-0,with , Hager, Thomas and Templin all playing hurt and Hunt not playing at all. This year is at East and East will have most of the players back from last year

i think this will be one of the best game i will see this year
Yeah shoud be a good game Owen had a really good defence last season. Both teams had to many turnovers and East was able to convert or it would have been alot closer.
South Oldham hires new coach from Georgia.
Polecatveer Wrote:South Oldham hires new coach from Georgia.
They had to go out of state, every coach in KY knows better
Old Henry Man Wrote:They had to go out of state, every coach in KY knows better

:thatsfunn
LOL i bet they will be ready for the hitch an pitch this year
rebelj40 Wrote:LOL i bet they will be ready for the hitch an pitch this year

they better owen looking for revenge this year
How many does Owen have out for spring ball?
Didnt I read on another post that Owen lost most of their starters?
KYcoalminer Wrote:Didnt I read on another post that Owen lost most of their starters?
yes they lost 13 seinors but , they return a lot of underclassmen that had a lot of playing time and they bring there star fullback in joey woods
Owen should have a great Sophomore class. Rebel4Life, are all those players still on the team?
they had about 25-30 players coming out to spring ball. yea they lost alot of good seinors but they have some very talented jrs coming out. its still a little early to tell what were gonna have b/c a lot of players play other sports.
Old Henry Man Wrote:Owen should have a great Sophomore class. Rebel4Life, are all those players still on the team?

yes well we have had more non sports kids come out that are really good owen run game will be very good
I heard that the Owen Co school district had to cut some jobs and chose to pink slip most of Coach Fowler's assistants, leaving him with little to zero assistant coaches. I was told he wasnt too happy about that?

You cant expect a good coach to stick around and try to develop a program with no help!!!
well from what i know we are keeping the same coaching staff from last year. but owen seems to be always firing coaches. i have no clue on their problem but if owen wants to succeed we need to keep the same coaches around to turn this program around. fowler is a great coach along with his coaching staff
ball player 44 Wrote:well from what i know we are keeping the same coaching staff from last year. but owen seems to be always firing coaches. i have no clue on their problem but if owen wants to succeed we need to keep the same coaches around to turn this program around. fowler is a great coach along with his coaching staff

that the deal in owen we have a lot of talent and now they are going to cut coaches i hope it isnt true
yea we cant ever keep a coach around long enough to turn a program around b/c they get fired. we have a great coach and are program is on the rise im saying a 500 season
i agree...if not better than that
yes owen is very good this year
rebel 4 life Wrote:yes owen is very good this year
also luis sanchez is coming back he plays qb/hb/wr he is very good