Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Region 4 AA championship (predict)
Just wanted to remind all Belfry fans about the Bonfire tonight .....6:15 at Belfry!

TongueirateSho :Skull03: TongueirateSku Tongueirate04: :flame:
although there is no way in this world that Sheldon Clark will beat Belfry I would like to see it happen because I would like to see someone else besides Belfry win state
Sheldon Clark will win Friday night. That is if they play hard and play with a determation to win.. After the Leslie co. game, I think that SC has opened peoples minds to see that they arent to be taken lightly.. They have the team to win it.
It will be a great game I hope....Ill be watching on WYMT!!!
I'm proud of both of these schools. Be a shame to see either lose. Best of luck to both teams.
Already a thread for this game....

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...hp?t=13836

BTW, Belfry is not overlooking anyone...that's so funny !!! lol, ha ha ha
Already a thread for this game....

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...hp?t=13836

BTW, Belfry is not overlooking anyone...that's so funny !!! lol, ha ha ha
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:Just wanted to remind all Belfry fans about the Bonfire tonight .....6:15 at Belfry!

That sounds like good fun. Is Sheldon Clark doing anykind of pep ralley?
Could we possibly have this thread merged.. TIA
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:Just wanted to remind all Belfry fans about the Bonfire tonight .....6:15 at Belfry!

Man, I wish I could be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Angry07:
"torQQue" Wrote:Could we possibly have this thread merged.. TIA

Done !
yes the cards are having a hugh pep rally at 3 to mar everyone is invited ne body that wants to go
Belfrey by a lot!
belfry
"bragg73" Wrote:although there is no way in this world that Sheldon Clark will beat Belfry I would like to see it happen because I would like to see someone else besides Belfry win state

thats not very nice:Geek:

nothing like a good bonfire to get the adrenaline going.... i cant be there, so do some shoutin for me!!!!!
GO BIG RED!!!!!!
YEEHAWWWWWWWW
Looks like Sheldon Clarks confidence has turned into cockiness....It seems like Belfry is now the underdog at home, that is a role I think the Pirates will love to be in.....
Belfry has this game on lock down....Pirates by 21
Is it me or is anyone else getting nervous about this game. My stomach has been in knots all day thinking about it. :insane:

That or it could be the soup beans I had for lunch.......maybe it's just gas.:mop: Smile
"Crossbones" Wrote:Is it me or is anyone else getting nervous about this game. My stomach has been in knots all day thinking about it. :insane:

That or it could be the soup beans I had for lunch.......maybe it's just gas.:mop: Smile

I am not nervous yet, that'll come tomorrow......Tongueuke:

Those soup beans are awful good eatin' but they can sure work on ya......Smile :bigeyed: :dump:
Smile Smile Smile
"toolbox" Wrote:That sounds like good fun. Is Sheldon Clark doing anykind of pep ralley?

Tommorow Sheldon Clark is having a county wide pep ralley at 3 oclock at the football field, and tonight a baum fire.
:wenumber1 ........................................and he takes the ball into the endzone for another Pirate Touchdown..............your going to here this sound all night long tomorrow night........

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Belfry.............:#1:

Sheldon Clark............:Second: ......
Home field will be the difference in this one. Belfry wins in a close one. Good luck to both teams and good luck through out the playoffs.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW P. I. R. A. T. E. S.

PIRATES
PIRATES
PIRATES!!!!!!!:rock:
:wenumber1 TongueirateSho :Skull03:
It will be a closer game than it was that last time these two teams play. i'm sayin Belfry will win by 14
sheldon clark
ah...even if belfry does beat us 2 mar night...they wont 3peat in state im pretty sure fort cambell will thump belfry in the state championship....
it seems to be fort campbells to lose
"former_cards_player02" Wrote:Matt Maynard is fast i will give him propts but sheldon Clark can stop him, Leslie County had the fastest running back ive ever seen who I beleive could out run Matt in a foot race. Howard was the fastest kid ive seen this whole year and if they could stop that Howard kid I believe they can stop Matt Maynard, its going to be a fun interesting game all year long Sheldon Clark has been working there butts off to get there shot again against Belfry. Sheldon Clark is better than what they were first time around and so is Belfry so I beleive its going to come down to heart and whoever wants it the most. Sheldon Clark is ready to play ball come Friday night and with all respect to Belfry they will get a taste of what a fired up Sheldon Clark team can do.

Maynard ran the opening leg of a 4 x100 relay team last year that came in second in the state. Howard maybe faster...maybe...no way will he out quick him (big difference in speed and quickness) or is as elusive in an open field. He can flat out make you miss tackles.

Belfry has been winning and hasn't played a good all round game yet. They won last game by a confortable margin and the players were upset with their performance. "If" they put together a complete game it could be ugly, if not they still win by 12.