Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan vs. Knott Co. Central 2/27 (53rd District Championship)
It's the 53rd District Championship game from Letcher Central. Game-time is at 7:00 on Saturday evening.

Predictions and thoughts?
Ugly Quick.

KCC-78
JBS-43
Knott gets an early lead and runs the score up.
KCC by 30+
KCC by 17
aint enough points on the score board for knott to put up againist jbs
Knott by about 20..good luck to both.
KCC by 10+
Goin to go out on a limb and say JBS..... Naw Knott by 25. May be like the Valley, East Ridge game. Out of hand real quick.
Knott blows JBS out of the gym after getting that scare from Letcher.
Knott By 12
KCC by as many as they want
KCC needs to get their mind correct after that LCC fiasco
triplemaniaman Wrote:Since you forgot about me the other morning, in your weather segment, please don't forget me tomorrow.

Lets stay on topic.
KCC but not by 50!
Knott County Central 104
JBS 56
14thregionrules Wrote:aint enough points on the score board for knott to put up againist jbs

we will se big guy :blabbermo
tommy2 Wrote:Knott County Central 104
JBS 56

goooood oneee lol :thatsfunn
Kcc 113

jbs 49
I dont believe jbs has enough to beat knott. So im gonna say knott by 21
KCC by 15+
GO PATS!! Smile
knott by 13
Go JBS........ :Thumbs:
Tenacious z I don't think that the LCC game was a Fiasco. Explain what you mean.
Knott Co. Central 75-48.
I'm guessing KCC by 20+. Anxious to see the Stepp boy's dramatic reaction to a big loss! Will he cry on the ref's shoulder this time???
bball_manager Wrote:goooood oneee lol :thatsfunn

it was...to bad they beat you all more than that all ready this season!:notworthy
Im going to say Knott by 33 76-43
coolfan Wrote:I'm guessing KCC by 20+. Anxious to see the Stepp boy's dramatic reaction to a big loss! Will he cry on the ref's shoulder this time???

HAHA thats funny..Can anyone tell me how he got the 14th region all american thing??I mean really...there are some schools that he would be lucky to start at
SPARTY Wrote:HAHA thats funny..Can anyone tell me how he got the 14th region all american thing??I mean really...there are some schools that he would be lucky to start at

Stepp is fun to watch When he is hitting! BUt if not he over shoots, takes bad shots....
Knott 76-49
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]