Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro Fires Kenny Roark (RUMOR)
Didnt see this on here and figured alot would be interested. Once they get the new coaching staff together they are flying to Florida for a week for a coaching clinic. Hopefully now Middlesboro can get back on track and become what they used to be, a GREAT FOOTBALL PROGRAM. Maybe we will see the Middlesboro/Bell game put back on the schedule.
Heard he didnt take the PCC job because his son didnt want to leave. Does his being interested in PCC and shopping around have anything to do with his firing?
What happened at Middlesboro? They've gone from a state title a few years ago to this.
Is this just rumor?
I have not heard this at all. May be true, but your the only one that has mentioned it. I guess we will see today. I will be out quickly if it happened.
Xerxes Wrote:I have not heard this at all. May be true, but your the only one that has mentioned it. I guess we will see today. I will be out quickly if it happened.

Sorry.....It will be out quickly today if it happened. He is no longer the A.D. maybe that is what you heard?
This is not true.
Please check your information. Coach Roark has NOT been fired. He and some of his coaches are in Florida this week at a coaching clinic. There is absolutely no truth to him being fired as a coach.
He's not in Flordia, unless he left today. He was at the district tournament last night.
I spoke with an administrator today and he told me himself. So, he may have left today. I know he said he would not be there tomorrow when I go down to visit with a friend. Most Importantly I think is the rumor is not true and that was my big point. AD is true, not coaching.
All I know is Coach Roark isn't fired as of right now. I heard from a very close source that the information posted above about Roark considering the Perry Central job was true.

Of course ole BellCoBobcats09 would be the one to post something like this. :eyeroll:
If this had been true, it would have surely been covered now in the media. Perhaps some folks want him out, but isn't that true everywhere?
If this not true then this thread needs to be closed.