Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central @ Hazard 2/5
What say you?
IDK for sure in this one, I have gotta go with my PATS in a good one, but I don't know if I want to beat Hazard again before March. It's really hard to beat a good team 3 times, but EXTREMELY hard to beat them 4 times.
I'd say the Dawgs will take this one on their own floor.

[Image: http://inlinethumb28.webshots.com/22171/...425Q85.jpg]
KC by 20
Odds are in favor of Hazard to win this one. Hard to beat a team 3 times plus Hazard is playing much better basketball. I'll take Hazard by 7 in this one.
Hazard by 14
Hazard should of won both of the other two at Knott, but let them slip away. Hazard will take advantage of this one being at home. Hazard by 8 in a good one. Can't wait for the great parking up on the hill at Memorial Gym.
I'll say Hazard by 10
KCC by 3
Hazard by 5.
Hazard, but it won't by by double digits as many have predicted
I'm go with the Dawgs since it is at there place. It is hard to beat a team 3 times. I think that Big Al will have them ready for this game. This will be the game to watch Friday Night!!!!! If Knott wants to continue to play one on one all the time, I think the Dawgs win by 8.

HHS- 64
KCC- 56
Dawgs in a barn burner !! GO DAWGS !!!
Patriots by 8
The dawgs by 5! 64 to 59~~
IF Fugate does not get into foul trouble and sit crucial minutes then I'll take Hazard by 6.
IF he does, Knott by 4.
Let's face it, Knott don't play any post defense, or rebound well, and Fugate is probably the best big man in the region.
Whatever the outcome, it will be a back and forth game, with many ties and lead changes.
PATS2011 Wrote:IDK for sure in this one, I have gotta go with my PATS in a good one, but I don't know if I want to beat Hazard again before March. It's really hard to beat a good team 3 times, but EXTREMELY hard to beat them 4 times.

It is diffiucult, but Perry did beat Knott three times last year, so it can be done.
Hazard will not get beat at home.
Aslan Wrote:It is diffiucult, but Perry did beat Knott three times last year, so it can be done.

not in a row though, the hard part is doing it back to back to back. It's very hard to do it 3 times in a row, and a sweep is almost impossible.
All depends on how well Fugate plays, if he has a good game than Hazard but if not Stamper will lead the Pats to a big win in MG. I'll say KCC by 3.

KCC-57
Hazard-54
^ That's 13.
PATS2011 Wrote:not in a row though, the hard part is doing it back to back to back. It's very hard to do it 3 times in a row, and a sweep is almost impossible.

Beating a team three times in one season is still difficult, but your right, three in a row, is even more.
Aslan Wrote:^ That's 13.

Sry Big Cat, 57-54 :Thumbs:
Judging by how much hazards improved over the course of this season i'd have to go with the bulldogs. But definitely not by double digits
Aslan Wrote:Beating a team three times in one season is still difficult, but your right, three in a row, is even more.

I will agree, 3 times period is still pretty difficult
PATS2011 Wrote:I will agree, 3 times period is still pretty difficult

In 07-08 Hazard beat Perry Central all 4 times they played that season. And I think 3 of those games were at Perry Central.
That was the good ole days. Smile
Hazard is playing tough right now and think they may sneak out a W in this game. Knott needs to find an answer for Fugate or it will be a long night
So here I was looking around on photobucket and I came across this picture. I don't know if its relevant to the schools in Eastern Kentucky or not.. But what else could it be? what is this exactly? it's in the thumbnail.
Hazard by 4 by the way
Knott Co. Central 68-63.