Model 66 - Estill Co. 54
Final
strikout king were are the stats?
Model 66 Estill Co. 54

Model
10 12 16 28 66

Estill Co.
14 12 12 16 54

Model (13-7) -- Smith 21, Kipp 9, Witt 7, Hammons 11, Sizemore 6, Horvath 2, Ballard 2, Hill 8.

Estill Co. (3-17) -- Berryman 8, Roberts 14, Williams 6, Allen 6, Doty 10, Muncie 5, Abernathy 1, Evans 4.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
do have good news out of Engineer Country, We Get Our Leading Scorer Riley Birchfield Back on Feburary 11th (vs. Owsley County) and this will help the Engineers the rest of the year!!!! Go Neers!!!!
Congrats Model
Heres how I saw the game. First Estill has nothing to be ashamed of. The game was much much closer than the score indicates. The officiating was horrible. For both teams. I'm not going to tell you Estill got the home cooking because that was not the case. Both teams were officiated IMHO by incompetent officials. Heres my point. Models two seniors were in foul trouble most of the night. The officials would let the beating go on, then turn around and call the petty touch fouls. Witt for Model goes out early in the 4th quarter with his 5th foul that he wasnt even near. The referee gives his number 10 instead of 20 (Kipp}, who the foul was really on, because he didnt take the time to make sure of the number. Tough luck you might say, but Kipp goes on to sink two 3 pointers after that to help bury Estill. Witt wouldnt have been shooting the 3 if he had stayed in the game. His role is rebound and clean up the garbage. Later Berryman goes out with a little nothing foul that really hurt Estills chances. I like my teams to win as much as the next guy, but I hate to see games settled with imcompetence. There were other bad calls but I really felt like that particular sequence kinda sealed the deal for Estill. Model got some real quality time and a bunch of points from their true freshman off the bench. I was pleasantly surprised by their play. I like Estills young players also, I though Josiah Muncie gave some real quality minutes. Any one else see the game?:Cheerlead
Well, wasn't expecting this at all! Since it was a home game for the Engineers, I figured that they would win or atleast make it a really close game and a 12 point loss! Congrats to Model
awsumbill_68 Wrote:Heres how I saw the game. First Estill has nothing to be ashamed of. The game was much much closer than the score indicates. The officiating was horrible. For both teams. I'm not going to tell you Estill got the home cooking because that was not the case. Both teams were officiated IMHO by incompetent officials. Heres my point. Models two seniors were in foul trouble most of the night. The officials would let the beating go on, then turn around and call the petty touch fouls. Witt for Model goes out early in the 4th quarter with his 5th foul that he wasnt even near. The referee gives his number 10 instead of 20 (Kipp}, who the foul was really on, because he didnt take the time to make sure of the number. Tough luck you might say, but Kipp goes on to sink two 3 pointers after that to help bury Estill. Witt wouldnt have been shooting the 3 if he had stayed in the game. His role is rebound and clean up the garbage. Later Berryman goes out with a little nothing foul that really hurt Estills chances. I like my teams to win as much as the next guy, but I hate to see games settled with imcompetence. There were other bad calls but I really felt like that particular sequence kinda sealed the deal for Estill. Model got some real quality time and a bunch of points from their true freshman off the bench. I was pleasantly surprised by their play. I like Estills young players also, I though Josiah Muncie gave some real quality minutes. Any one else see the game?:Cheerlead

Agreed. i was there. i know of 2 fouls that was called on Berryman was Cheap Fouls when they would go down to the other end of the court and do the same thing and not get a fouled called. Josiah is gonna be a heck of a ball player in the years to come for the Engineers!!!
iF I WAS THE REF LAST NIGHT WHITT WOULD HAVE FOULED OUT OR KICKED OUT IN ABOUT TWO MINUTES AND HIS COACH WOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT IN ONE MINUTE THERE IS NO PLACE IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR THERE TWO.
pickthewinner Wrote:iF I WAS THE REF LAST NIGHT WHITT WOULD HAVE FOULED OUT OR KICKED OUT IN ABOUT TWO MINUTES AND HIS COACH WOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT IN ONE MINUTE THERE IS NO PLACE IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR THERE TWO.

was you at the game???
pickthewinner Wrote:iF I WAS THE REF LAST NIGHT WHITT WOULD HAVE FOULED OUT OR KICKED OUT IN ABOUT TWO MINUTES AND HIS COACH WOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT IN ONE MINUTE THERE IS NO PLACE IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR THERE TWO.

What happened at the game?!!