•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Basketball Simulation Games?
When can you boost stats again after you do it?
leecoukfan Wrote:I just added a player! Aaron Charles 6'5'' SG

hes not on the roster double check that roster locks at 20:00
lwc Wrote:When can you boost stats again after you do it?

24 hrs later
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:24 hrs later

oh poopie!
lwc Wrote:oh poopie!

yeah thats wshat im saying...ive looked to see if you can buy points or something to change the time but nope nothing
I think we need more guards. We have 5 forwards but only 3 guards.
ryanblue1424 Wrote:I think we need more guards. We have 5 forwards but only 3 guards.

What's funny is that I made my guy a Center because there was only one at the time, lol.
ryanblue1424 Wrote:I think we need more guards. We have 5 forwards but only 3 guards.

I prefer to have another PG if anyone's willing.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I prefer to have another PG if anyone's willing.

ROCKSOLID69 is creating a team, PM him and tell him to make a PG, he wont mind.
this took off great! great job deathstar!!
well were in our first game as we speak
I wonder how we are doing
lwc Wrote:ROCKSOLID69 is creating a team, PM him and tell him to make a PG, he wont mind.

Do you mean that ROCKSOLID69 wants to be on the team? If you mean that he can make an extra player that nobody will use, I really think that's illegal on the site and we could get into some big trouble.

BardstownTigers Wrote:this took off great! great job deathstar!!

Thanks! But the credit for the making of this team goes to those who make the team; those who joined. And thank you BardstownTigers for bringing up the idea. :Thumbs:

By the way, for those who have played basketball before at the point guard position, could you pm me and tell me how much you've played (Remember, only point guards!)? I just thought of something.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Do you mean that ROCKSOLID69 wants to be on the team? If you mean that he can make an extra player that nobody will use, I really think that's illegal on the site and we could get into some big trouble.

Thanks! But the credit for the making of this team goes to those who make the team; those who joined. And thank you BardstownTigers for bringing up the idea. :Thumbs:

By the way, for those who have played basketball before at the point guard position, could you pm me and tell me how much you've played (Remember, only point guards!)? I just thought of something.

actually its not you can have as many of your own players as you want BUT your have to have a premium account to actually train them
at 10 the result and stats will be posted for the game
we won 126 to 26
Wow big win for us!

(124-26)
we finished the game with 6 players having a double double...just so you all know we was playing a guy who only has one player
I went 7-13 from the field
4-5 on free throws
13 rebounds
5 assist
3 steals
1 TO
18 points
I went 7-13 from the field
14 points
13 rebounds
2 assists
2 steals
1 block
1 TO
Nice win. I gotta get my guys skills up so he will help out the team more.
We now have a full team! Congratulations on our first win!:letsparty
WOW! I had 14 points, 22 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 4 blocks! OFF THE BENCH! WOO HOO!
I had

14pts
13reb.
3asst.
2steals
2 TO's

Im really starting to like this..lol
It takes FOREVER to boost some of these stats!
Game tonite.
Our team is rated 266/660
king360 Wrote:Our team is rated 266/660

Not bad after only one game!

Also the team we are playing only lists one player but they have more. Their record is 2-2.
lwc Wrote:Not bad after only one game!

Also the team we are playing only lists one player but they have more. Their record is 2-2.

Yeah I saw that. Looks like we should come away with a win. Do they do players of the game and things like that on there?
king360 Wrote:Yeah I saw that. Looks like we should come away with a win. Do they do players of the game and things like that on there?

They have lots of categories for stuff like that. If not we could do a team vote for player of the game, make some kind of rule where you can't vote for yourself. Whatcha think?
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next