• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Basketball Simulation Games?
Ive stumbled upon a great game online that is very fun.
You train a player of your choosing and join teams with real people and real coaches. i love it. http://www.courtrivals.com/register.php?ref=35055. if you join, PM bleedblue! Smile
I've just joined. It look really fun. My player's name is Tim Tebow.:biggrin: I'm a 5'10" point guard. I'll try to PM you.
I joined. I'm a 6'10" Forward named Jake Smith. Looks like fun!
ryanblue1424 Wrote:I joined. I'm a 6'10" Forward named Jake Smith. Looks like fun!

Great! I think BardstownTigers is going to e-mail me or post here the team ID and password so people can join.
6'5 SG Demarcus Drexler.
Just to let you know the positions we have so far:

PG - Derrick Rose (BardstownTigers)
SG - Demarcus Drexler (king360)
SF - Tim Tebow (Deathstar 80)
PF - Jake Smith (ryanblue1424)
C -

Looks like we just need a center (or maybe another forward maybe?). We need backups if anyone is interested. You might even be the starter.
Just to let everyone know, if anyone wants to be a small forward, I'll be glad to change my position to center or any position the team needs.
I'll join
What is our team going to be called?
ive joined as a SG Kyle Collier
BardstownTigers, would you mind giving us the team ID and password?

To my understanding BardstownTigers, I think you first have to create your own team by pressing the "Team" button on top. Then, enter a team name, password, and re-type your password. You probably knew that already, though.

I'm in the Jordan League. What league is everyone else in? It's important that we're all in the same league.
I am also in the Jordan League.
Jordan
already got a great team on here actually :p
BardstownTigers Wrote:already got a great team on here actually :p

Sad Can we join? If not, I'm fine with that. I'll be glad to make our own official "Bluegrassrivals.com" Team!:redboxer:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Sad Can we join? If not, I'm fine with that. I'll be glad to make our own official "Bluegrassrivals.com" Team!:redboxer:

That would be fine with me.
What should we name our team? Should it just be "Bluegrassrivals.com", or something else? Who's going to be the captain?

To my understanding, we have the following players:

PG - Tim Tebow (Deathstar 80) - (I changed from small forward back to point guard.)
SF -
C -
Bench:

Once again, if anyone wants my position, just ask for it. I'll take any spot left.

To my understanding for a team, there can only be a maximum of 10 players. We can have the following:
6 guards / 4 forwards
4 guards / 6 forwards
5 guards / 5 forwards
Having more than 7 guards or forwards is a penalty toward us.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:What should we name our team? Should it just be "Bluegrassrivals.com", or something else? Who's going to be the captain?

To my understanding, we have the following players:

PG - Tim Tebow (Deathstar 80) - (I changed from small forward back to point guard.)
SF -
C -
Bench:

Once again, if anyone wants my position, just ask for it. I'll take any spot left.

To my understanding for a team, there can only be a maximum of 10 players. We can have the following:
6 guards / 4 forwards
4 guards / 6 forwards
5 guards / 5 forwards
Having more than 7 guards or forwards is a penalty toward us.

I think you should be the captain. Also, Bluegrass Rivals would be a good name.
Hope nobody minds, but I went ahead and made the team. To my understanding, here's what you need to know:

Team ID: Bluegrass Rivals
Password: 12345

If you don't mind, please post or pm me who you want to be team captain. You can wait on voting until everyone get on the team if you want to.

Everyone is welcome to join!:thumpsup:
how do you change position ill switch to a SF
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:how do you change position ill switch to a SF

Go to "settings" on the top, then "player settings", then you have to restart your player. Doing this will erase any progress with that player. Are you okay with that?
I joined. Smile
Does everyone like the picture I put up for our team?
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Go to "settings" on the top, then "player settings", then you have to restart your player. Doing this will erase any progress with that player. Are you okay with that?

yeah I mean I only have had one set of training so no biggie
I think this is our roster now:

SF - Jake Smith (ryanblue1424)
PF -
C -
Bench:
I think this is our roster now:

PG - Tim Tebow (Deathstar 80)
SG - Demarcus Drexler (king360) - (He hasn't joined yet but he's expected to.)
SF - Jake Smith (ryanblue1424)
PF -
C -
Bench:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Does everyone like the picture I put up for our team?

I like it
im on there now Jerome Collins SF
I think we now have:

PG - Tim Tebow (Deathstar 80)
SG - Demarcus Drexler (king360) - (He hasn't joined yet but he's expected to.)
SF - Jerome Collins (15thRegionSlamaBamma)
C -
Bench:
By the way, could you guys do something for me? On the court rivals website, go to "settings", go to "player settings", and then switch "Reveal Attributes/Coaching/Skills" to "My Team". Thanks.
  • 1(current)
  • Next