Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 94 - Sheldon Clark 83
congrats paintsville...josh green is looking realy good, just like i knew he could...not to mention josh hall he has been pretty impressive.
T.J. is a really good kid. good luck to him wherever he plays at
I don't think that touches is important here! They need to learn how to play some team ball and fire their head coach because he is terrible! The kids only do what the coach lets them do!
No way! BJ would rather win than anything! He just doesnt have the direction that he needs! Another thing is that if he don't shoot it most of the time they don't have a chance!
The Whitt kid is a big improvement from last year! The Meade kid was terrible and acted like a punk! From what I can hear it was much worse last season! The Whitt kid is a much better player than they had last year so it looks to me like they are trying to at least pick the best players! Another thing is that if Brady Horn hadn't of got hurt last years team may have won 15-20 games! This years team at SC is much more athletic and seems to listen much better than last years team! I thought last years team was a discrace to even sit in the stands and watch! We have good kids here that play hard but we do need someone to watch over them and make them good adults and that is what that worried me with Coach Harless! Not going to happen so I guess we just keep turning out punks!
Way to go Tigers I know it's just one game but a string has to start with one.
bigbull Wrote:if the whitt boy is just ok, why do they go to him when they can't get the ball where it needs to be? since u seem to know everything else maybe u know the answer to this.

he is ok. he has a really good shot on him and is strong and big for a PG (weight not tallness) but when it comes to speed his not very fast and sometimes his ball handleing skills are not so good. but he does a good job a pg for this team. like i said he is ok. he is also very unselfish. what do you want me to say his an all state lol?? i said he is ok. what do you think about him is he not good enough or is he all state because you already said he wasnt ok??
whitt is also the best rebounder they have i will give him that!!
trueaglefan2 Wrote:T.J. is a really good kid. good luck to him wherever he plays at
Very Classy post. We need more people like you on here lol.
You might want to check out the stats. there was a player on the team that out rebounded Lafferty. But if they are going to win a game it needs to be TEAM ball. not who is the highest scorer. Hey if you score 100 points & dont win a game wat have u accomplished. NOTHING..
there is so much talent on that team, besides moore & lafferty. its just we all need to remember last I checked 1 player cant win a ball game ball game by theirselves, they need all 5 players to make a win happen. and boys set some plays up. gees.... stop shooting from half court, u guys all have talent even the ones on the bench. come on lets prove all of those that we are the best players @ schs. an dwe can win and have a good season.