Paintsville 94 - Sheldon Clark 83
Final!

Final!

Paintsville 94 Sheldon Clark 83

Sheldon Clark
10 24 20 29 83

Paintsville
27 25 12 30 94

Sheldon Clark -- Whitt 15, Lafferty 20, Moore 40, Harris 4, Howell 4.

Paintsville -- Tiller 23, Green 23, Spencer 16, Rice 10, Hall 11, Sublett 3, Adkins 2, Slone 6.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats Paintsville
This must have been a fun game to watch. Congrats to paintsville on the win
Sheldon Clark has put up some big numbers this season. Moore must have been on "Fire'.
Congrats to Paintsville on a good win.
good win for the tigers glad to see that they are starting to get some wins under there belt
2-1 in the district. This game wasn't as close as the score shows. But SC made a pretty good comeback in the 3rd. It was a intense 57th district battle.
Defense?

Congrats Tigers!
moore with 40?? :flame:
wow this should show him that he is much better than the team he is on. get out of there please i mean you scored 40 and got beat by a team that is not all that good.

oh yeah i am just going to say this. i watched this game and the lafferety boy needs to be controled if he wasnt a ball hog and bj could have got more touches then SC would have had alot better chance to win. i just dont understand how the coaches put up with that boy and his dad.
:HitWall:
monster_energy Wrote:moore with 40?? :flame:
wow this should show him that he is much better than the team he is on. get out of there please i mean you scored 40 and got beat by a team that is not all that good.

oh yeah i am just going to say this. i watched this game and the lafferety boy needs to be controled if he wasnt a ball hog and bj could have got more touches then SC would have had alot better chance to win. i just dont understand how the coaches put up with that boy and his dad.
:HitWall:

Your complaining about BJ Moore not getting touches yet he scored 40 points?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Your complaining about BJ Moore not getting touches yet he scored 40 points?

They will have to ice Moores arm down tonight....Lafferty was the only rebounder they had...lol
Now What Wrote:They will have to ice Moores arm down tonight....Lafferty was the only rebounder they had...lol

I think its time people quit bashing these kids........its not there fault that they don't have a coaching staff to improve their ability to play ball..they have alot of potential, but unless someone stresses the fact that they need to play TEAM BALL, the are not ever going to get a winning season. One kid can't do all the scoring, just look at these other schools stats they have 8-10 kids scoring per game, some say sc don't have others to shoot, well thats not true, if they don't get any passes, they can't shoot the ball. These coaches need to get their HEADS UP and get these kids on the right track or give the job to someone who wants to WIN I think Shawn Hager would be a good candidate for the job...
bigbull Wrote:I think its time people quit bashing these kids........its not there fault that they don't have a coaching staff to improve their ability to play ball..they have alot of potential, but unless someone stresses the fact that they need to play TEAM BALL, the are not ever going to get a winning season. One kid can't do all the scoring, just look at these other schools stats they have 8-10 kids scoring per game, some say sc don't have others to shoot, well thats not true, if they don't get any passes, they can't shoot the ball. These coaches need to get their HEADS UP and get these kids on the right track or give the job to someone who wants to WIN I think Shawn Hager would be a good candidate for the job...

Whose bashing????? I simply was stating that Moore shot the ball almost every trip down the floor, It made no diff. if he was double teamed or not...thats all....and I was taking up for Lafferty... I think with out him the Cards. would really be hurting....
Now What Wrote:Whose bashing????? I simply was stating that Moore shot the ball almost every trip down the floor, It made no diff. if he was double teamed or not...thats all....and I was taking up for Lafferty... I think with out him the Cards. would really be hurting....

Honestly this is the way I see it not to be mean but Lafferty and Moore are more concerned about who scores more points not if they win or lose..The Whitt kid isn't getting as much credit as he deserves he is a big part of the team. As far as tonight goes yes BJ shot the ball way to much, but no Lafferty wasn't the only rebounder, I think Whitt should be the team captain, he is all around a great player, he can score, dribble, shoot, and rebounds alot. And as far as you taking up for Lafferty saying the team would be hurting without him, well in case you haven't noticed they will be hurting with or without him..........
Nice win for Paintsville
Congrats Paintsville
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Your complaining about BJ Moore not getting touches yet he scored 40 points?

i dont know the exact percentage but moore shot over 50%. wait till they play p burg and you go watch that game you will see yourself why he needs to take as many shots as possible.
bigbull Wrote:I think its time people quit bashing these kids........its not there fault that they don't have a coaching staff to improve their ability to play ball..they have alot of potential, but unless someone stresses the fact that they need to play TEAM BALL, the are not ever going to get a winning season. One kid can't do all the scoring, just look at these other schools stats they have 8-10 kids scoring per game, some say sc don't have others to shoot, well thats not true, if they don't get any passes, they can't shoot the ball. These coaches need to get their HEADS UP and get these kids on the right track or give the job to someone who wants to WIN I think Shawn Hager would be a good candidate for the job...

lol idk if you think my post is a bash or not but if you dont like it dont read the the post when you see monster_energy name on it because i really dont care what you think it is because its my opinion.
Congrats to Paintsville on the win! Really surprised that Moore could score 40 points for SC and they still somehow manage to lose the game! But congrats to the young man on an amazing game!
monster_energy Wrote:lol idk if you think my post is a bash or not but if you dont like it dont read the the post when you see monster_energy name on it because i really dont care what you think it is because its my opinion.

you got that right its YOUR OPINION, and you make some of the dumbest responses i've ever seen, keep up the dumb work....
Give credit to the Tigers, but it looks to me that is will a fifth place finish in the district for the Cards.
Who Was the kid in the street clothes for paintsville? Is that a new player?
bigbull Wrote:you got that right its YOUR OPINION, and you make some of the dumbest responses i've ever seen, keep up the dumb work....

i sure will big but lol :biggrin:
Down and Out Wrote:Give credit to the Tigers, but it looks to me that is will a fifth place finish in the district for the Cards.

I say congrats to the tigers they played a good game, and it is sad but if things don't improve for the cards they will be in fifth place, they have talent but aren't been coaches in the right direction
TheCarter3 Wrote:Who Was the kid in the street clothes for paintsville? Is that a new player?

T.J Curtis he is a transfer from Johnson Central.
bigbull Wrote:I say congrats to the tigers they played a good game, and it is sad but if things don't improve for the cards they will be in fifth place, they have talent but aren't been coaches in the right direction

lol talent?
maybe like two players and thats it! and one of them dont care about nobody but himself!! Whitt boy is ok but too slow to play PG
i got a idea why dont you go coach lol they would be in 8th place then haha lol :flush:
monster_energy Wrote:lol talent?
maybe like two players and thats it! and one of them dont care about nobody but himself!! Whitt boy is ok but too slow to play PG
i got a idea why dont you go coach lol they would be in 8th place then haha lol :flush:

if the whitt boy is just ok, why do they go to him when they can't get the ball where it needs to be? since u seem to know everything else maybe u know the answer to this.
The coaching staff at SC has no direction.
bigbull Wrote:if the whitt boy is just ok, why do they go to him when they can't get the ball where it needs to be? since u seem to know everything else maybe u know the answer to this.

You just answered it yourself...lol.
Where was Nezbeth in this game? No scoring or did he not play?