Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets 24 - Bengals 14 AFC First Round
Sorry, not much interested in writing a recap......:HitWall:
Who Dey!!! Who Dey!!! Who Dey!!! WHOOOO DEYYYYYY!!!!!
I see now why the bengals havent won a playoff game in 19 years and counting. Who Dey!
SAD, very sad..

What is wrong with Shane Gramn, this really isn't like him, missing 2 field goals I believe. I really wish Palmer would throw it down feild more.. This was an awful game by the Bengals.

Congrats to the Jets
I saw this one coming. The Bengals just never seemed to recover after the Oakland loss.. Sure they won a few games, but all were against very bad teams.
Stardust Wrote:Sorry, not much interested in writing a recap......:HitWall:

We stil have the Eagles tho Stardust.....lol
Jets Dey! Reality check time Bengal fans. Next year? 5-11 and back to the cellar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
who dey!!!!!!!! Lets party like its 1991!!!!
NYY10 Wrote:SAD, very sad..

What is wrong with Shane Gramn, this really isn't like him, missing 2 field goals I believe. I really wish Palmer would throw it down feild more.. This was an awful game by the Bengals.

Congrats to the Jets

Really isn't like him, what season were you watching?

Our little red-head franchise kicker cost us a chance at a Lombardy Trophy.

From Twitter - Shayne Graham attempted suicide after the Bengals game tonight. Tried to hang himself but couldn't kick the chair out from under him
Well, I guess everyone will gang up on Shane Graham. It is probably easier than to look deeper and to see how lousy Palmer has been lately. For that matter, the whole team, including the coaching staff, stunk. The blame can go all around. After the Jets tied the score, the Bengals were done.
What were the seedings for this game?
Jets put pressure on Palmer a lot and he wasn't very sharp, when throwing. Give the Jets credit for playing well on the road.
Jshort5 Wrote:Really isn't like him, what season were you watching?

From Twitter - Shayne Graham attempted suicide after the Bengals game tonight. Tried to hang himself but couldn't kick the chair out from under him

now thats funny.
OORAH Wrote:now thats funny.

is it
Truth Wrote:Well, I guess everyone will gang up on Shane Graham. It is probably easier than to look deeper and to see how lousy Palmer has been lately. For that matter, the whole team, including the coaching staff, stunk. The blame can go all around. After the Jets tied the score, the Bengals were done.

Palmer has played bad all but one game this year, I believe his glory days are over. This coaching staff sucks! Everyone was wanting Lewis out of town before this year, and I saw the same bad coaching from him this year. The Bengals will never be good with Marvin running the show (or with Brown running the show). I am so glad I stopped my season tixs 10 years ago, I have never regretted it!!

When I first read that I thought it was forreal then it sunk in after a few seconds. Hilarious!
NYY10 Wrote:is it

Indeed lol.
Chads catch in the end zone was just that a catch,I don't even understand not challenging it. If you have control & both feet touch inbounds then it doesn't matter what happens after that..before you disagree just look at how many times in the NFL this was allowed to stand. If the challenge by the Jets on the pick had been Cincys to call it would have not even been challenged. Chad never lost the ball until he hit the ground after the catch (out of bounds). Just as if he had ran through the end zone & then dropped the ball after scoring. I believe that Lewis didn't want to take a chance with the challenge so he could insure one of his timeouts...BAD call. Things need shaken up in Cincy before next season.
Ok, Look guys the score was 24-14. Now if Graham had hit the 2 FG's he missed the score would only be 24-20. Those 2 missed FG's did not cost the Bengals the game.
As someone said there's plenty of blame to go around , everyone had a hand in it.
Cason and his receivers seemed out of sync. The defense wasn't their either. I only got to watch the 2nd half.

Now that was funny!!!!!
:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty
bigjim4packers Wrote:Carson and his receivers seemed out of sync. The defense wasn't their either. I only got to watch the 2nd half.

Which of the 17 games are you talking about
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Ok, Look guys the score was 24-14. Now if Graham had hit the 2 FG's he missed the score would only be 24-20. Those 2 missed FG's did not cost the Bengals the game.

Yes, I said this in the updates thread, Bengals shouls have been drving for the winning score
disappointing but thats what happens when you dont play your best you lose to teams that really is not any good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So what are you Bengal fans gonna do with those Super Bowl tix you ordered back in October? As I recall, the bold predictions were "SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!"
Anyone know how the Steelers did in there game yesterday?
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:disappointing but thats what happens when you dont play your best you lose to teams that really is not any good

Jets aren't that bad..Best defense and on the ground.:Cheerlead
Shady Grady Wrote:So what are you Bengal fans gonna do with those Super Bowl tix you ordered back in October? As I recall, the bold predictions were "SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!"

Hunh? Bold predictions hunh? I sure don't recall that coming from anywhere. Had to be nice sitting on your couch disppointed because you only had a team to cheer for that played against the Bengals!