Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Knott Co. Central 12/17
Predictions?
Knott by 15
Knott by 6
Knott by 13
Knott by 15 or 20. GO PATS!
this game is played at Knott Cent. not hazard right?
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:this game is played at Knott Cent. not hazard right?

Yes.Thank God.
I cannot wait to see this game.
i thought the post was wrong just wanted to make sure
KCC by 16, up my 8 at half. Score 70-54
Twitter: @tc_analytics

How many years has KCC dominated Hazard like they have lately?
I will take Knott by 5. I think this will be a different Hazard team on the floor that was beaten by Breathitt.
Bluecat Wrote:I will take Knott by 5. I think this will be a different Hazard team on the floor that was beaten by Breathitt.

I agree, they will come ready to play.
[quote=TheMasterpiece]How many years has KCC dominated Hazard like they have lately?[/QUOTE

Hazard is 16 - 3 vs Knott since 2000. Winning 15 straight before last year and winning the last meeting between these two teams.

Knott is by far the better team this year. But to say they have dominated Hazard lately would not be the case, although they could and should dominate them this year.

If Knott gets hot they could win by 20. If not Hazard has a chance to keep it close and have a chance to pull the upset.
Go BULLDOGS!!!!!
I have heard that the Stamper kid for KCC hurt his ankle against JBS. If he plays and is 80% or better, KCC wins by 10+. If Stamper is hurt and does not play well or even at all, this game could go either way imo.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I have heard that the Stamper kid for KCC hurt his ankle against JBS. If he plays and is 80% or better, KCC wins by 10+. If Stamper is hurt and does not play well or even at all, this game could go either way imo.

I thought it was Cox who hurt his ankle...and I heard that he was playing in the Hazard game.
KCC by 8
KCC by 15
It was Cox that had a little tweak, but will be ready to go tonight, No excuses! Everyone will be ready to go, and I agree with what Bluecat said above also, this will not be the same Hazard team from the Breathitt game, Coach Holland will not let them play like that again.
Hazard will be ready. I'll take Hazard by 3.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:How many years has KCC dominated Hazard like they have lately?

They haven't. Nobodys dominated Hazard since Al's been there.
Hazard by 3.
aslan Wrote:hazard by 3.

lol.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:It was Cox that had a little tweak, but will be ready to go tonight, No excuses! Everyone will be ready to go, and I agree with what Bluecat said above also, this will not be the same Hazard team from the Breathitt game, Coach Holland will not let them play like that again.
Thanks for the correction. I will tell my son, he is a big "Stamper" fan...lol. Compares him to Jogn Wall....lol.....He is just 10

If Hazard plays like they did against Breathitt Co then KCC could win this one by 25 but im going to say that Hazard plays a better game but KCC still comes out on top by 12!
knott by 26..Cox and stamper are both playing and will beat hazard!!
Knott by 26 88-62..Cox and stamper are both playing and will beat hazard
i say knott by at least 15-20 hazard aint got alot this from what i have seen
I think that this game will go right down to the wire, I also think that it will be overtime game and Hazard will pull off the biggest upset thus far in the season.

Hazard-89
KCC-86 ot