Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Facilities!
Fleming County is getting new lights for their football field.
Has anyone heard if Pike Central will be getting Turf for next year...rumor has it, that talk is underway to secure a turf feild for 2010? Does anyone know?
Has anyone heard if Pike County Central will be getting turf for 2010? The rumor mill has it that the turf is on the way :rockon: Hope it is true, the maintence and up-keep on a grass surface is hard to keep up with, and Chapman will finally be able to let JV and middle School use the field and not have to worry that it is a mud puddle! Pike central needs turf but the question I have is....Has anyone read about any test being done in regards to turf related injuries...I know Pikeville High School has to do percussion test to see if the turf passes inspection, does anyone have any data to support these studies on Knee and joint injuries?
They are different kinds of turf field. Some of the field isn't as bad as people thinks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Scott is getting a whole new Staidum
Matt12344 Wrote:Scott is getting a whole new Staidum
about a $1.5 million dollar upgrade. drove by the other day bull dozers working hard. Stadium seats are gone and a whole lot of dirt is being moved around
Great info! These kids really deserve it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

It's looking like Boyle will start next season with field turf.
Its too bad that turf wasn't in place this year for Mr. Mcshara! Imagine what he would have done in the middle part of the season when we had that 3 or 4 game stretch in the mud. If that turf was down at that time it would probably add another 200 yards to his total! Great to see Boyle upgrading though, they deserve it!
anybody else getting turf?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!