Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 20 - Belfry 14
CardinalAlum Wrote:Hey phs any chance we will see any of you all at the SC/PCC game this week

There is a good chance I will be there broadcasting the game.
bucslover68 Wrote:There is a good chance I will be there broadcasting the game.

If you do let me know and I'll come introduce myself.
great upset
Oh CA... he'll be there with bells on... literally!!! LMAO...

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
WOW! It's nice SC finally got that stubborn belfry monkey off their back
Congrats to the Cards, however the Belfry PA Announcer will be turned into the start for his little scream fest in the middle of the game several times, and yes we have it on video. DVD to be shipping in the morning Smile Let's hope they ban him for life!
Congrats SC. Hope to see you all in BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youdroppedsomething Wrote:Congrats to the Cards, however the Belfry PA Announcer will be turned into the start for his little scream fest in the middle of the game several times, and yes we have it on video. DVD to be shipping in the morning Smile Let's hope they ban him for life!

On multiple levels all I can say is "What?!?"
EKUAlum05 Wrote:On multiple levels all I can say is "What?!?"

This person cant spell, is one thing i got from this but at one point during the game the PA announcer did start screaming during the play we had the ball. Me and some friends was talking about this last night actually, But i don't think it matters as it is over and done with.
bucslover68 Wrote:OK now I know you are lying. Any good ole country gal, and that is definitely what you are, has to know who Gary Alan is. He has had more hits than the Reds.

Well this gal does, I love him and I'll be in that red concession stand with phs1986....
Great win cards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hager shall now wear the black crocs against Belfry in the future, instead of the red one's
youdroppedsomething Wrote:Congrats to the Cards, however the Belfry PA Announcer will be turned into the start for his little scream fest in the middle of the game several times, and yes we have it on video. DVD to be shipping in the morning Smile Let's hope they ban him for life!

I think I know what you dropped!!!:lmao:
Sheldon Clark has a shot at a title with this win. Great win!!!
Paul Crewe Wrote:Sheldon Clark has a shot at a title with this win. Great win!!!

they have a good chance

wow.. the game was so exciting i don't recall hearing the yelling.. would be funny to hear it played back to see what was really missed.
CardinalAlum Wrote:If you do let me know and I'll come introduce myself.

Just come on by the press box then. It would be nice to meet ya.
Very big win for the Cardinals. This give them a legitimate shot at a title.
mrfootball03 Wrote:He didn't mix it up.. He ran the same play many times, Belfry just couldn't stop it. Belfry wasn't fundamentally sound this year as they often are. Too many arm tackling, and not wrapping up. Sheldon Clark & Shawn Hager were more prepared then Belfry, and it was clear, they wanted it more. Congratulations Cards, good season Pirates..

*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:Awesome job Cards! I'm so happy for Coach Hager.... we all knew how much this meant to him and seeing him celebrate on the sidelines could make anyone feel good. Enjoy this win a little longer and get to work on PCC! We didn't get to show them true SC football during the regular season and we want to now. Give us more reasons to celebrate!

And good job to our cheerleaders!! The fans were on their feet and you led great crowd cheers, kept jumping up and down, and you looked excited. You are always my favorite group to watch and I'm always behind you!:Cheerlead

This is true. SC fans were just awesome. Belfry's fans were dead for some reason? I've never heard CAM that quiet. Brenda Phillips was also disappointed and basically cheering alone. We have to do better next year with supporting the Pirates!

Congrats SC. You played a great game and deserved that win. Shawn was definitely prepared. I can't imagine how much that has meant to him. Good job! I can't stop wondering....What happened to Belfry's passing game?