Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence in Argentina
Once again I've been given more evidence to prove my theory. My theory is as long as we have people on this earth we will have stupid people on this earth.

I mean these people want to protest mainly against the United States during the Summit of the America's. So what do they do they riot and destroy their own country.

Lets see lets use football as an example. Lawrence County is playing Bell Co tonight so to let everyone know that I don't like Bell or the type of team that they happen to be I'm going to destroy Lawrence Counties football field and complex and school. This is just an example.

I mean come on how stupid can you get.:Hammer3: :wtf1:
People can be quite stupid....it may just be me but there seems to be a real outbreak in violence in the world today. The otehr day I was posting on the riot in France and now this. Just last eyar aall of that happened with the genocide in I think Sudan or something and the Isreali's and Palestines and the Rwanda stuff. Let's not forget the mid-east violence that has been going on for 2,000 years.
Sudan is long but over its still going on today just not the hot topic with our media at the present time.
The only reason I herad of it was I had to attend a seminar over it in May while I went to D.C on my Close-Up trip....that was a a good experience for me political wise...lol...that is if anything political is good these days...
Politics has and always will be dirty but yes I think its still a good thing. Compared to other countries I'll take our dirt.
Yea really...