Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 20 - Belfry 14
congrats cards
Wow. Never expected this. Congrats Cards.
OMG....yeah!!!!! Congrats Cards!!!!
DANG, I picked it right. Congrats to SC don't hang those heads Pirates another great year and get ready for next year.
What a strange year in 3A.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Congrats SC...good luck next week.
Congrats Cards! I knew you could pull it off, way to stick it out and fight tough, and good season Belfry nothing to hang your heads about
Sounds like a good game. This SC team is a good team that suffered from a lack of discipline in the first game. I thought these were to even teams. I wonder if the first match up would have been closer if Belfry would have came more prepared for this game.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:What a strange year in 3A.

I've told you guys all season.....3A is awful......period.

It's been my position all season that SC had the best talent....so this outcome isn't surprising.

The problem is that despite the victory...SC is just barely north of average.

They have no chance.....and I mean no chance at beating Louisville Central. They are the measuring stick...especially since they haven't been beaten by a 3A school since the realignment...
Congrats SC
A great second half by the Cardinal defense and they made the plays when they needed and all I can say is a great job and lets win that regional title. Congrats to Belfry on a outstanding season but lets give coach Hager and the Cards big props on a great win and Friday 13th sure has been good.:Clap::Clap:::theman:
Thanks to the Belfry Seniors...we appreciate all your hardwork, time and dedication. As for the rest of you, get ready for next season. Congrats to my friend Shawn Hager.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats cards man im so happy
SC plays P Central in a rematch...anyone know the location???
cecokley Wrote:SC plays P Central in a rematch...anyone know the location???

At Pike Central
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to go
SC :Thumbs::Thumbs:
Congratulations SC coaches, players & fans....I wish you the best of luck in the playoffs.

To all the Belfry players....You are a great group of kids that make each and everyone of us proud to be Pirate Fans. Thanks for another great ride on the Pirate Ship!
Congrats to the Cardinals and Coach Hager. Being a Pirate, you know this is hard to say but you all brought it tonight. You wanted the game more and it paid off in the end.

Some of the plays in the 1st half left me thinking that this game was going to be just like all the other with the Cards going for it on 4th down a few times but you overcame and advance to play another week.

Take it to Central next week!

Pirates don't hang your heads. You had a great season. Thank you to all the Seniors and to all the underclassmen remember this game. Let it be the fuel that drives you to get bigger, stronger and faster because next year we want to be back at the top. Remember even the best stumble at times but it's the elite that that does whatever it takes to return to the top.
One question does this mean now finally Sheldon Clark and Belfry is finally a rivalry
First of all CONGRATS to SC....great game plan and well executed.

I've said it before and i'll say it again Coach Haywood in a close game is a joke!!!....terrible play calling and terrible clock management!!!!...Congrats to all the seniors from Belfry you were fun to watch, wish you had a better shot @ coming back in this game,it is not your fault!!!
Greatjob Cards I knew you guy's could do it:Clap::Clap:
Not surprising to me at all.

Congrats Cards!
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:I've told you guys all season.....3A is awful......period.

It's been my position all season that SC had the best talent....so this outcome isn't surprising.

The problem is that despite the victory...SC is just barely north of average.

They have no chance.....and I mean no chance at beating Louisville Central. They are the measuring stick...especially since they haven't been beaten by a 3A school since the realignment...

SC just has some strong fast kids. Some of the strongest and fastest in EKY. 3a is stronger than 2a and weaker than 4a. Just how its supposed to be. Look at Pburg. They have been able to walk through their 2a games this season.
Wow didn't see this one coming. Nice win SC!
Congrats Sheldon Clark. You played the better game. I was a little upset at first and made a stupid comment (not unclassy at all, funny if anything) but recovered and spoke to my (now) friend Avery Ray. Congrats to these guys.
Congrats Cards!!!!
Congrats
Wow, Gratz Cards,.
congrats cards
And god please let Nathan Carroll be okay... I'm telling you all it was a different game with him on the field. He brings serious fire. I'm not saying we would have won though. Point is, I just hope he's okay.