Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
I missed it but I'll try to find a link later.
the smelly smell of something thats smells smelly
We will be doing the game tomorrow but it's not going to be live, the internet around here sucks.Next year will be alot better, we are in the process of getting a T1 connection to do the games live. Everyone is welcomed to watch the game on Deman Saturday morning on http://www.thelevisalazer.com under Lazer on Demand. Good Luck to both teams from the Lazer. Does anyone hear that train coming???
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:the smelly smell of something thats smells smelly

ANCHOVIES!!!!!:lmao:
Heard that one of our best D Lineman was out for this week Cody Anderson, is that true. Hearfd he was sick.
StrayBullet Wrote:ANCHOVIES!!!!!:lmao:
roasted bulldogs..:flame:
I don't think it's roasted Bulldogs, I believe that is Panther meat cooking on the grill.
By this time tomorrow we'll have all the answers about this game and thread.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:In My Honest Opinion Knox beats Lawrence so dont even worry about them having to play Bell

WELL SEEMS TO ME YOU ALL ARE VERY WORRIED ABOUT HAVING TO PLAY LAWRENCE ON HERE RUNNING THAT HOLE UNDER YOUR NOSE. BUT GO ON KEEP UNDERESTIMATING US THATS WHAT WE WANT JUST GONNA MAKE YOU LOOK DUMBER THAN YOU ALREADY LOOK NEXT WEEK WHEN LAWRENCE ROLLS IN AND GIVES YOU A SPANKIN DUDLEY HAS BEEN THINKING ABOUT US SINCE ABOUT WEEK 5. HEY DUDLEY WERE COMING.................................AND OH YEAH WANT YOU ALL TO PUT EVERYONE UP IN THE BOX LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS AND WANT YOU TO STOP OUR RUNNING GAME WHICH I DON'T THINK YOU CAN THAT WAY WE CAN OPEN UP THE PASSING GAME WE BEEN HOLDING BACK ALL YEAR. SO GO AHEAD PICK YOUR POISON :ChairHit:
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:WELL SEEMS TO ME YOU ALL ARE VERY WORRIED ABOUT HAVING TO PLAY LAWRENCE ON HERE RUNNING THAT HOLE UNDER YOUR NOSE. BUT GO ON KEEP UNDERESTIMATING US THATS WHAT WE WANT JUST GONNA MAKE YOU LOOK DUMBER THAN YOU ALREADY LOOK NEXT WEEK WHEN LAWRENCE ROLLS IN AND GIVES YOU A SPANKIN DUDLEY HAS BEEN THINKING ABOUT US SINCE ABOUT WEEK 5. HEY DUDLEY WERE COMING.................................AND OH YEAH WANT YOU ALL TO PUT EVERYONE UP IN THE BOX LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS AND WANT YOU TO STOP OUR RUNNING GAME WHICH I DON'T THINK YOU CAN THAT WAY WE CAN OPEN UP THE PASSING GAME WE BEEN HOLDING BACK ALL YEAR. SO GO AHEAD PICK YOUR POISON :ChairHit:
Note: This kind of post does NOT represent the LC fanbase and their opinions:eyeroll:
well lawrence only has a few more hours of their season left....
We shall see.
we shall
Game Day baby!!!! Time to get your pee hot and smash Knox in the mouth!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Oh and did I forget to say.... Get Off the **** Tracks!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
about 17 hours away
Batpuff Wrote:Oh and did I forget to say.... Get Off the **** Tracks!!!!!
Boy BP you sure are chipper, wonder why?..........I have to go for now i have to throw some more coal on the fire to help get this train a rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea shew i bet u lawrence county fans are excited huh
Why u so interested?
15 hours to go.
Hey boys.....heres a peak at what your panthers are gonna be gettin a heavy dose of tonight.

GET OFF THE TRACKS!!!!!!!
I my two favorites are at 1.10 and 6.10 in the video.

(Great job on the vid Tate!!!!)
Lawrence 24
KC 20
This will be a rough and tough game but LC will come out on top. Looking forward to an exciting game and crazy fans. Let's hope that both teams stay healthy. I hear that train a comin'...woo,woo.
Lawrence rolls by 2 TD's!
I still think Knox wins.....but I really , really do hope LC wins. Love for them to make another trip to Log Mountain.
11 hours till game time baby get fired up
[quote=fishindawg]Heard that one of our best D Lineman was out for this week Cody Anderson, is that true. Hearfd he was sick.
[quote=Dawg Family]I know the student body has been way down all week at the high school I was wondering if any of the players was coming down with that virus.I took my little one to the ER it's been 4 days now and she still not feeling good. I think we will need everyone tonight this should be a good game. GO DAWGS :Cheerlead
StrayBullet Wrote:Note: This kind of post does NOT represent the LC fanbase and their opinions:eyeroll:

Don't worry about it. We have posters like that too. Wish we didn't.
Snare43 Wrote:I still think Knox wins.....but I really , really do hope LC wins. Love for them to make another trip to Log Mountain.

I agree with ya, would like to see Knox win cause of coach Mills, but would LOVE to see the mighty Bulldogs make a trip back to Log Mt. I sure it will be a different game than last yr, BUT what if it's not?? I would be worried about Knox 2nite then u can prepare for us!!!!!!! Cause I'll being serious with ya, Bell's defense is truly a very fundamentaly sound "D" that my friend will win u championships, when u have a defense that will flat out beat a offense up, how many has gave up to our defense??
hey nothing personal to anyone, just facts!!!!!!!! hey
:rockon:Both teams have a safe game, good luck to BOTH teams!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next