• 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. to Play at Centre Friday
Hatz Wrote:Wrong Again Snare.

Post #3 mentions Bell:

I have a feeling if Bell and Boyle play you may need to go rent out EKU's stadium.

and it is posted by EKUAlum who is not a "Boyle Fan." That's the first mentio of Bell and it is a joke.

BellCountyBobcats came in on Post #7 to take the joke farther:

Your right EKUAlum. The Bell/Boyle Co game will need to be played at EKU or Commonwealth. That game will be packed out! Thats IF both teams make it.

Then you chimed in on Post #20:

If Bell makes it that far we will play on turf.......it will just be in Lexington not Centre. Hahahahaha

Making it all about Bell.

Amped followed suit in Post #30

I bet that it is the only one.

His response was to a statement to a Boyle fan noting he had mentioned this in September (i.e. Centre Games). Amped is a Bell County man if I'm not mistaken.

With no other fireworks you launched your strike in Post #34

Looks like Boyle is playing with the KHSAA. If Centre is only allowing 2500 people and no standing on the track this will be a mess. Boyle is playing the advantage game. This one on the turf and then LC on grass. If your field is to bad this week I promise you it will be bad next. The KHSAA will not allow this with only 2500 fans after this week. But that is what you want, LC on grass. One shot deal.

Then it all began.

So look it over again and tell me, HOW DID BOYLE BRING BELL into this discussion??? Exactly. Or is your English teacher helping you to read this? :biggrin: (Posted by Snare: Amped I guess they just took the reading to their english teacher for an interpretation. )

So you can see, the one's who flew into arms were Bell posters and yourself. It was escalated by Bobcat fans seemingly "dictating" what the host school could or could not do. Have a good day. :dontthink

First one ...not about Bell talking about stadium and the crowd.
Next one again crowd.
Next I was talking about turf and LC
My strike was talking about change in venue and why?

Not about Bell...more about Boyle and crowd and why Boyle thinks that Centre is better for games and why not LC on turf. You can say what you want but LC and Bell game will not be played there. 2500 is why.

Post #3 mentions Bell:

I have a feeling if Bell and Boyle play you may need to go rent out EKU's stadium.

and it is posted by EKUAlum who is not a "Boyle Fan." That's the first mentio of Bell and it is a joke.

Your right EKUAlum. The Bell/Boyle Co game will need to be played at EKU or Commonwealth. That game will be packed out! Thats IF both teams make it.

If Bell makes it that far we will play on turf.......it will just be in Lexington not Centre. Hahahahaha

His response was to a statement to a Boyle fan noting he had mentioned this in September (i.e. Centre Games). Amped is a Bell County man if I'm not mistaken.

Looks like Boyle is playing with the KHSAA. If Centre is only allowing 2500 people and no standing on the track this will be a mess. Boyle is playing the advantage game. This one on the turf and then LC on grass. If your field is to bad this week I promise you it will be bad next. The KHSAA will not allow this with only 2500 fans after this week. But that is what you want, LC on grass. One shot deal.

Then it all began.

So look it over again and tell me, HOW DID BOYLE BRING BELL into this discussion??? Exactly. Or is your English teacher helping you to read this? :biggrin: (Posted by Snare: Amped I guess they just took the reading to their english teacher for an interpretation. )

So you can see, the one's who flew into arms were Bell posters and yourself. It was escalated by Bobcat fans seemingly "dictating" what the host school could or could not do. Have a good day. :dontthink

I ask, who gives a ****? Play the games and see who comes out on top. I don't think Boyle will play but one game at Centre. If they do, then we can find out the true intentions they have.

Post #3 mentions Bell:

Then it all began.

Snare got punked.:thatsfunn
And you are with who???? They don't want to play LC on turf.
Snare43 Wrote:And you are with who???? They don't want to play LC on turf.

Read the article slick. They are playing West Jessamine at Centre so that they can play Lex Cath at Ballard Robinson. :moon:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Read the article slick. They are playing West Jessamine at Centre so that they can play Lex Cath at Ballard Robinson. :moon:

:Clap:
Exactly what are they doing to the field that it will be better for that game. I understand you can play WJ anywhere and it makes no difference. It will make a difference where you play LC. This is getting old. I think Boyle knows that they want LC on grass and wouldn't go back if they could. I hope the ground crew gets everything ready for LC.
Snare43 Wrote:And you are with who???? They don't want to play LC on turf.

I think LC has a turf field and did we not beat them last year on their field. And has for Bell having a tarp so does Boyle. But when it has rained on every friday since Aug 14th fields will get a little messed up.
I guess if you had last years team you wouldn't mind.
Snare43 Wrote:Exactly what are they doing to the field that it will be better for that game. I understand you can play WJ anywhere and it makes no difference. It will make a difference where you play LC. This is getting old. I think Boyle knows that they want LC on grass and wouldn't go back if they could. I hope the ground crew gets everything ready for LC.

Once again, read the article and it will tell you exactly what they are doing to repair the field. :HitWall:
Snare43 Wrote:I guess if you had last years team you wouldn't mind.

Well we have pretty much last years team. So I guess we really don't mind.
TrueRebel88 Wrote:Well we have pretty much last years team. So I guess we really don't mind.

Not even close to last years team.
Yea pretty much same team. Lost a few key player for last years teams but so has every other team. But you are probably right. Last years team was good. Wait a minute, this years team as the same record as last years team. Plus this years team is probably better than last years team. But as some people have said, we don't have much team speed.
We can debate on this all we want. But I have no control over were the game will be played. All I can do is cheer on the Rebels and that what I am going to do.
Snare43 Wrote:Not even close to last years team.

:Thumbs:
Snare43 Wrote:Not even close to last years team.

This years Boyle team is considerably better than last years team,and if they play Bell in a couple weeks you wont have to take my word for it youll see for yourself.Boyle is better on both sides of the ball than last years team.that i can promise.:Thumbs:
whats today? Thursday ......dont you have a team to worry about tomorrow night. We all know your bigger,better,smarter, very well connected.....the list goes on. GROW UP!
Jack Lambert Wrote:This years Boyle team is considerably better than last years team,and if they play Bell in a couple weeks you wont have to take my word for it youll see for yourself.Boyle is better on both sides of the ball than last years team.that i can promise.:Thumbs:

No its not. Last years team was better overall.
Jack Lambert Wrote:This years Boyle team is considerably better than last years team,and if they play Bell in a couple weeks you wont have to take my word for it youll see for yourself.Boyle is better on both sides of the ball than last years team.that i can promise.:Thumbs:

This years team is too one dimensional.
Sheriik Wrote:whats today? Thursday ......dont you have a team to worry about tomorrow night. We all know your bigger,better,smarter, very well connected.....the list goes on. GROW UP!

As long as you understand that you will be fine. If you don't like me on this thread get off it.
Snare43 Wrote:As long as you understand that you will be fine. If you don't like me on this thread get off it.

Shouldn't you be in school today?
Amped 88 Wrote:This years team is too one dimensional.

No it's not.
Lottery winner don't have to work. You guys must work for the state. Our tax dollars at work. Or maybe draw from the state?
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:No it's not.

Look at the stats they won't lie. I have watched Boyle play 4 times and they sure look like it to me.
Snare43 Wrote:Lottery winner don't have to work. You guys must work for the state. Our tax dollars at work. Or maybe draw from the state?

You won too? Cool, I thought I was the only one on here! I won in Ohio 13 years ago. That's awesome. I kept working for about 3 years but finally quit. I have my own business now though and "work" from home. Once again, that's cool!
Amped 88 Wrote:Look at the stats they won't lie. I have watched Boyle play 4 times and they sure look like it to me.

No, you're wrong.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:No, you're wrong.

Whatever you have no proof so you can't back it up. You guys only have one back. Look at your passing stats. :dontthink
Amped 88 Wrote:Whatever you have no proof so you can't back it up. You guys only have one back. Look at your passing stats. :dontthink

Nope, I'm right. You're wrong. :dontthink
Looks like I won.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Looks like I won.

This thread is to much!!!
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next