Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
im going with the big Lc on this one :rockon:
I just got some HOT news through the grapvine. I can't tell you everything but I will say we will be having a special ROAD WARRIOR guest Friday night to get things goin!

Belive me Bulldawg fans, YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!
Trust me no one will want to miss this, this is going to be awesome.
Note to all KC fans: Hyping your team up will not and I repeat will not make KC better or give them any better chances.

THANKS,

A bulldog fan. :thanks:
Wildcats11 Wrote:Note to all KC fans: Hyping your team up will not and I repeat will not make KC better or give them any better chances.

THANKS,

I am from the wheeze!!! And the special suprise is for LC by LC.
I would like to hear from some Boyd County fans sine they are the only team that has played both teams. What do you all think?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Trust me no one will want to miss this, this is going to be awesome.

Isn't today your birthday??
Wildcats11 Wrote:Note to all KC fans: Hyping your team up will not and I repeat will not make KC better or give them any better chances.

THANKS,

Same should be said for the LC fans. I think everyone will be suprised how KC plays.

I do however hope LC wins. I would love to see LC roll onto Log Mountain 12-0.

Someone threw off earlier on the crowd McCreary brought last week. Does anyone from LC remember how many fans they brought to Bell last year in the first round?:eyeroll:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Same should be said for the LC fans. I think everyone will be suprised how KC plays.

I do however hope LC wins. I would love to see LC roll onto Log Mountain 12-0.

Someone threw off earlier on the crowd McCreary brought last week. Does anyone from LC remember how many fans they brought to Bell last year in the first round?:eyeroll:

MC had about 15 of the craziest fans I have ever seen last week. :lmao:

THANKS,

KC fans Hyping our team up. I think you need to read your post. You my friend can have all the suprises you want to try and hype your team up. We don't need any. I can't wait to walk through your stands when our D stops you cold and your aw struck because all season you have put up all these big numbers aginst homecoming teams, and in the mythical land of your mind you really think your going to put up 40 plus points. Keeps this in mind LC your 11-0 but YOU DO HAVE WEAKNESSES the teams that you have played just did not have the athletes to expolit them WE DO!
Nishiki Wrote:KC fans Hyping our team up. I think you need to read your post. You my friend can have all the suprises you want to try and hype your team up. We don't need any. I can't wait to walk through your stands when our D stops you cold and your aw struck because all season you have put up all these big numbers aginst homecoming teams, and in the mythical land of your mind you really think your going to put up 40 plus points. Keeps this in mind LC your 11-0 but YOU DO HAVE WEAKNESSES the teams that you have played just did not have the athletes to expolit them WE DO!

:lmao: You're a funny guy, that is either a parent, a player, or someone close to the program that's VERY delusional. WOW!!!
While most everybody likes to talk offense this game will be won by the LC defense. They are bigger, stronger and deeper than most teams. This translates to fresh legs in the 4th quarter when the game is on the line. The whole team is extremely well conditioned and very few players play both sides of the ball. I fully expect Knox players to come with all the heart they have but because of LC's substitution ability they will not be able to physically endure for 4 quarters.
Dawg days! Wrote:I just got some HOT news through the grapvine. I can't tell you everything but I will say we will be having a special ROAD WARRIOR guest Friday night to get things goin!

Belive me Bulldawg fans, YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!

YeppppeeeeeeeTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Double secret plays and now this man!

KC still rolls in this 1. If you can't score you can't win and that will be the problem the Bullpuppy's will face Friday night.
Lawrence
Nishiki Wrote:KC fans Hyping our team up. I think you need to read your post. You my friend can have all the suprises you want to try and hype your team up. We don't need any. I can't wait to walk through your stands when our D stops you cold and your aw struck because all season you have put up all these big numbers aginst homecoming teams, and in the mythical land of your mind you really think your going to put up 40 plus points. Keeps this in mind LC your 11-0 but YOU DO HAVE WEAKNESSES the teams that you have played just did not have the athletes to expolit them WE DO!

you are correct...LC does have weeknesses just like everybody else. Can you expose them? Maybe, time will tell but one thing to remember. Nobody in the last 11 games could and we can study any of the 4 games where Knox was handed a loss.
Dawg days! Wrote:you are correct...LC does have weeknesses just like everybody else. Can you expose them? Maybe, time will tell but one thing to remember. Nobody in the last 11 games could and we can study any of the 4 games where Knox was handed a loss.

Who have you played? You are the best team in a very weak district. Just look 3 of 4 teams in our district are still alive.
Point is we won and won big! Didn't squeak out many wins. We could have beat MCCreary to death last Friday but due to the questionable play pulled starters and used JV and freshman almost the entire second half.
Yeah today is my birthday and nothing would make me more happy than to beat Knox and play Bell.
Dawg days! Wrote:Point is we won and won big! Didn't squeak out many wins. We could have beat MCCreary to death last Friday but due to the questionable play pulled starters and used JV and freshman almost the entire second half.

Yes you have won. However the only team we both have played is Boyd County. Kc 40- Boyd 0 I think you only beat them by 10 correct me if I am wrong. I just dont think your team has played enough tuff teams to be seasoned.Maybe I am wrong and I will admit it if I am but I believe when you play in a district such as ours it prepares you a little better.
You guys forget about playing McCreary Central?
Football Fool Wrote:Yes you have won. However the only team we both have played is Boyd County. Kc 40- Boyd 0 I think you only beat them by 10 correct me if I am wrong. I just dont think your team has played enough tuff teams to be seasoned.Maybe I am wrong and I will admit it if I am but I believe when you play in a district such as ours it prepares you a little better.

I must say we didn't play our best game that night and Knox did hang 40 on Boyd without their qb (who I feel is their best offensive player). I'm not making excuses. If we don't show up ready to play the season is over. But i really hope the Knox team is thinkin the way you are. Were slow, were weak, from a weak conference, we played a weak schedule......did I miss anything? Yea, I would like that just fine.:Clap:
Additionally, as for your BC matchup they lost their best player the QB in the 2nd QTR if I'm not mistaken and you were only up 14-0 at halftime. LC played their worst game of the year against BC as well. Now on the other end MC was without a few starters against LC that I guess they had against KC. The point being you can compare game to game and get a very good read on things. If they had each played the exact same schedule then I would say you can compare. Like I said earlier just because Team A handles Team C better than Team B did doesn't mean that Team A can handle Team B. It is all about matchups, health on that given night, home field advantage, weather conditions, etc. etc. etc.
Dawg days! Wrote:I must say we didn't play our best game that night and Knox did hang 40 on Boyd without their qb (who I feel is their best offensive player). I'm not making excuses. If we don't show up ready to play the season is over. But i really hope the Knox team is thinkin the way you are. Were slow, were weak, from a weak conference, we played a weak schedule......did I miss anything? Yea, I would like that just fine.:Clap:

You see your wrong I am not over confident I just dont think you are giving us the credit we deserve.
CatDawg Wrote:You guys forget about playing McCreary Central?

How did you guys fair in that one Ff?
Football Fool Wrote:You see your wrong I am not over confident I just dont think you are giving us the credit we deserve.

That's not it at all. I've heard alot of good things about your team. I just have alot of confidence in our players and coaches. Even after allllthe negatives evryvody points out fact is we can play some football.
Dawg days! Wrote:How did you guys fair in that one Ff?

34-6 With all a mc players active. Very boring game much like the Boyd game.
Dawg days! Wrote:That's not it at all. I've heard alot of good things about your team. I just have alot of confidence in our players and coaches. Even after allllthe negatives evryvody points out fact is we can play some football.

Nobody has ever said you cant play Football. Thank God the kids and coaches will settle it not a bunch of people on a computer.
I know these two teams will be keeping an eye on the Bell and Rockcastle game. I think LC is a lot quicker than what some people are giving them credit for? Whoever said this team was slow obviously you haven't seen them play.
I see 2001 happening all over again. All Lawrence County fans talked about as soon as the playoffs started was how they couldn't wait to play Rock in the regional championship. No way anyone was going to stop them. West was going to break the state rushing record against Bell County. I think he had 500 yards to go at the time we played them. When we met them in the second round we were 50 point underdogs. We traveled there that day got off the bus put our pads on and whipped you guys physically up and down the field. Shook hands got changed and headed back home happy. This is why you play the game and do not go by stats or who beat what team by how many. We won 8 to 0. Wayne Mills was a big part of that victory he was our defensive coordinator. I say he walks away with another close victory with Knox Central 26 - 21.
kc all the way
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next