Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
big blu 2 u Wrote:boyd put 16 points on lc,,,o on knox. mcreary put 19 on lc ,,,only 6 on knox. i know this may not be the greatest formula but right now head to head is all we have. i will go with knox on this one,.they have played a tougher schedule and the road doesnt matter, they traveled to boyd last year.i think the only team lc played that has a winning record was sheldon clark.but the playoffs are always exciting and lawrence may be better than their schedule,i just wish i could get off work in time to make the trip....knox 28 lc 21

This is a tough pick em game of the week. I have to agree with you though. I think KC's tougher schedule will have them ready to pull this game off, but I think it will be close. I would be surprised if either team won by much.
StrayBullet Wrote:OHH Snap Now!!! Now we got the support of the official source:Thumbs:

Come on now Stray, you know ill be rooting for you all haha. Now all i got to say is, Go out there and play to your all's ability's and shut these people up lol. Put them down quick and pull the starters out and get ready for next friday and bring home another win to that perfect season of your all's. Best of luck Dawg Players/fans.
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Come on now Stray, you know ill be rooting for you all haha. Now all i got to say is, Go out there and play to your all's ability's and shut these people up lol. Put them down quick and pull the starters out and get ready for next friday and bring home another win to that perfect season of your all's. Best of luck Dawg Players/fans.

Lord knows that the coaching staff and players will be doing their best to make you proud.. SV over Corbin:biggrin:
TANNER TACKETT #35 good luck aginst corbin.....
Hey its Warrior Wednesday!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Hey its Warrior Wednesday!!!!

Ready to do the Haka Maori War chant!!!!:kneel:
Dawg days! Wrote:Yea, not knockin Shelby valley but we heard alot of speed questions from them and 230 lb Shane pack which is not our fastest back ran a 60 yd td and nobody could touch him. No disrespect to valley but it's the truth. We got speed to burn baby!!!

CatDawg Wrote:LC has no speed, thats knew to everyone else they've faced.

LC is big and slow. Knox over all team speed will be a factor. Offensively it will hurt LC 's defense. Not so much Knox defense because they are some what slow. That is the difference Knox def. doesn't have to be fast because LC has no sped on Offense.
Snare43 Wrote:LC is big and slow. Knox over all team speed will be a factor. Offensively it will hurt LC 's defense. Not so much Knox defense because they are some what slow. That is the difference Knox def. doesn't have to be fast because LC has no sped on Offense.

:biggrin:
Snare43 Wrote:LC is big and slow. Knox over all team speed will be a factor. Offensively it will hurt LC 's defense. Not so much Knox defense because they are some what slow. That is the difference Knox def. doesn't have to be fast because LC has no sped on Offense.

:thatsfunn. Are you serious??? LC is far from being a big slow team my friend. Are you making this satatement by what you have seen or what you heard.

Funny thing to me is last week you picked LC to beat Knox on the Boyd/Knox thread. What happened?:dontthink
Hotshot Wrote:Whenever you get off of that big charter bus with the boys you need to recognize where you are! LAWRENCE COUNTY! After we spank you and put you to bed you will sleep good on the ride home! Get off the track!
LC-36
KC-13
I like that spankin' part - you just missed that target of the whoopin. LC's season has conditioned them to think competition is teams like Boyd. When we leave there with 1 point more than you; you will understand competition. KC by one 21-20
LC has had a great season. Congrats to every players and coach parent and fan that has contributed. I've been a part of HS and College football as a player, parent, and coach for over 20 years and have never seen such a miraculous turn around. Never. If we are unable to pull off the win (and I think we will by the way) I will be on your side at Log Mountain pulling for you. Amazing results come by amazing effort. And clearly you have done that this year. We will do our best to end your streak but if we don't; we will have lost to an exceptional story among sports teams...
Football1 Wrote:LC has had a great season. Congrats to every players and coach parent and fan that has contributed. I've been a part of HS and College football as a player, parent, and coach for over 20 years and have never seen such a miraculous turn around. Never. If we are unable to pull off the win (and I think we will by the way) I will be on your side at Log Mountain pulling for you. Amazing results come by amazing effort. And clearly you have done that this year. We will do our best to end your streak but if we don't; we will have lost to an exceptional story among sports teams...

Nice post! Hope you guys make it here and back Safe and sound. However, better pack your lunch cause you got a pretty good team waitin on ya. I'm taking LC by two TD's....
I asked this earlier but didn't get a answer so Ill ask again. Does Knox have a dedicated O and D line or does some kids play both ways?
I believe that some kids play both ways its just in eastern kentucky we dont have a well to draw players from so yes some do play both ways
Dawg days! Wrote::thatsfunn. Are you serious??? LC is far from being a big slow team my friend. Are you making this satatement by what you have seen or what you heard.

Funny thing to me is last week you picked LC to beat Knox on the Boyd/Knox thread. What happened?:dontthink

Saw them on film my son brought home.
That is the one thing that is going to hurt Knox in my opinion, only 3 players on LC offesne plays defense and that is because they want to and they are seniors LC has a lot more depth than Knox and it is going to show.
Snare43 Wrote:Saw them on film my son brought home.

I guess we will see Friday night. If speed is the deciding issue I'm not worried. I think they like to run pack (who is a power back) up this middle and hammer the line. Then throw some of the quicker backs in the mix for a change of pace. "Just my observation"
Dawg days! Wrote:I guess we will see Friday night. If speed is the deciding issue I'm not worried. I think they like to run pack (who is a power back) up this middle and hammer the line. Then throw some of the quicker backs in the mix for a change of pace. "Just my observation"

I think it's safe to say that LC will use different personnel as the game goes along. I think KC will as well. It should be a good game to watch and to learn more about football. I like to see how teams adjust. That's what wins the big games. Should be a dandy!
Still sticking to my prediction!!!!

LC-42

KC-12
:letsparty
easyM Wrote:I think it's safe to say that LC will use different personnel as the game goes along. I think KC will as well. It should be a good game to watch and to learn more about football. I like to see how teams adjust. That's what wins the big games. Should be a dandy!

I agree M may come down to adjustments and coaching. A inside source told me earlier this week the LC coaches do a really good job of changing game plans at the half and making sure that everybody understands.
Dawg days! Wrote:I agree M may come down to adjustments and coaching. A inside source told me earlier this week the LC coaches do a really good job of changing game plans at the half and making sure that everybody understands.

Good coaches will make the right adjustments to give their team the best chance to win. I'm sure both teams will be well prepared and will make the right adjustments when need be. I would like to see this game because it should be a good one but I have to watch my Bobcats play. Good luck to both teams.
On a side note, I think this will be the best match up in the mountains this friday night.
I picked KC to win earlier and later on I picked LC to win. Shows you how close I think this one will be.
Im not sayin LC is slow, but if speed is the deciding factor knox by 20+. LC may be fast but they are NOT faster than KC.
Football1 Wrote:LC has had a great season. Congrats to every players and coach parent and fan that has contributed. I've been a part of HS and College football as a player, parent, and coach for over 20 years and have never seen such a miraculous turn around. Never. If we are unable to pull off the win (and I think we will by the way) I will be on your side at Log Mountain pulling for you. Amazing results come by amazing effort. And clearly you have done that this year. We will do our best to end your streak but if we don't; we will have lost to an exceptional story among sports teams...

Great post!
Hope you can make it to see the game.
the dark wizard Wrote:Im not sayin LC is slow, but if speed is the deciding factor knox by 20+. LC may be fast but they are NOT faster than KC.

Sounds like you follow KC pretty close. Is it true what was posted earlier in this thread about bell really hurting you guys on the edge with speed? Sometimes you don't know if things are really or just smack talk...
Dawg days! Wrote:Sounds like you follow KC pretty close. Is it true what was posted earlier in this thread about bell really hurting you guys on the edge with speed? Sometimes you don't know if things are really or just smack talk...

That was me that said it. It's true...........
thought it was you or bobcat dad. Hey M, you have seen KC what's your take on their team speed. I honestly havnt seen them play so I have no idea other than What KC fans post.
Dawg days! Wrote:thought it was you or bobcat dad. Hey M, you have seen KC what's your take on their team speed. I honestly havnt seen them play so I have no idea other than What KC fans post.

They have speed. Much more than what others give them credit for.
But, I see them more as being quick than fast. One back is awfully good. They have a couple more that are what you would refer to as good and will be better as they mature. Overall they're very fundamentally sound.
Their main back will not go down easily. We done a great job on him but we knew we had to be very sound in tackling him.
Thanks M. All I know is that it Looks like it's going to be the best game in the state Friday night. I'm glad I got good seats!
Dawg days! Wrote:Thanks M. All I know is that it Looks like it's going to be the best game in the state Friday night. I'm glad I got good seats!

Good luck to you guys. Good luck to KC as well.
I think you're in for a treat. I'll listen to as much of it as I can on the radio.
I'll be surprised if it's not a very close contest.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next