Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
Dawg days! Wrote:Lol, guy above who I think is a rock fan talkin about bell in the 90's, tradition blah, blah, blah like anybody wants to read that on a Lawrence -Knox thread. Not to mention he bringing up stuff from 20 friggin years ago!!!:lmao:

surely you wasn't calling me a rock fan? But on a side not i am going to stick with knox. if lawrence county beats knox i will be a Convinced that they are the real deal.:yikes:
This will be indeed a tough,tough game coming up. In the outcome however which is a good choice for the "Game of the Week" pick on week 13, I will pick Knox Central in a close finish.

Knox Central 21
Lawrence Co. 17
Knox is not very phisical, You might want to ask Boyd if they think we are phisical before you make a statment like that. Does Lawerence have a decent kicker do they make most of the pat's can they kick a field goal? That might be what determines the score.
Anyone would seem physical to Boyd, and I have spoken with people from Boyd a lot of friends that live there and they said LC is a lot more physical than Knox. We will see for ourselves I hope you enjoy the trip up have a safe one and get ready for some good ole Eastern Kentucky football.Best of luck to the Panthers.
Nishiki Wrote:Knox is not very phisical, You might want to ask Boyd if they think we are phisical before you make a statment like that. Does Lawerence have a decent kicker do they make most of the pat's can they kick a field goal? That might be what determines the score.

Ummm Yes and yes and yes... Have we needed him to kick a FG other then PAT's no. Do we have confidence in him to kick one YES!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Quote:Knox is not very phisical, You might want to ask Boyd if they think we are phisical before you make a statment like that.
I was at the game and to be quite honest, Knox didnt have to be physical. A lot of their plays from scrimmage were quick hitters for 10+ yards. Knox can grind it out when needed though. I really like what I am hearing from the LC ppl though, keep looking past Knox and you will be watching them play Bell for the regional title next week. Keep the cannon fodder flowing.
We are not overlooking Knox at all, all the players are very aware of what the Panthers can do and are well prepared for it. It's going to be a battle.
i think lc will pull this one out
Dawg days! Wrote:I thinks it's funny every thread LC has turns to Bell. But it's not LC fans constantley bringing it up, it's bell fans, rock fans, McCreary fans and others wanting to talk about big brother lmao...... From what I've read LC fans basically trying to defend our team just like each and every one of you would.

I don't see where anyone is using Bell as their big brother at all. I'm a Bell fan and nothing we have done affects Knox, Rock, or McCreary. They do just fine on there on. Another Lawrence poster made the comment that they get no respect from all of us. All I can see on here is people making their own predictions. You don't have to agree with them or like them but you should just worry about your own picks.
If anything, looking back at the posts on here, I see where so many of the LC posters are saying how afraid others should be to face Lawrence. No one is scared of Lawrence. That's not disrespecting Lawrence at all. That's saying your team will not be afraid of anyone. Nothing wrong with that.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I agree with you 100 % every week there is a team out there putting LC down for no reason and it's stupid and childish. If you think your team is better and is going to win fine say it and let it go, but to bring other teams into the mix and say stuff that is way out there is just getting old. Lc is 11-0 so that has to tell you they are doing something right. Most people on here said McCreary was going to show Lc how good that district was, well if that's the case it;s not very good then cause LC thumped McCreary. Go Bulldogs keep it rolling.

Correction: "most" on here did not say McCreary would show LC just how good this district was. All that I remember being said was, this district is better. I don't think anyone can really argue with that.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Anyone would seem physical to Boyd, and I have spoken with people from Boyd a lot of friends that live there and they said LC is a lot more physical than Knox. We will see for ourselves I hope you enjoy the trip up have a safe one and get ready for some good ole Eastern Kentucky football.Best of luck to the Panthers.

I talked to several boyd parents at the boyd KC game and they hands down said we seemed to be the more phisical. I find it hillarious that some thought KC did not have to be very phisical aginst boyd becasue they had quick hitters for 10plus:Clap: think about that statment how many big plays did Lawernce have on Boyd.
Batpuff Wrote:Ummm Yes and yes and yes... Have we needed him to kick a FG other then PAT's no. Do we have confidence in him to kick one YES!!!

Your saying he hasnt kicked a field goal yet?
LC has a couple of kids that can kcik extra points
easyM Wrote:I don't see where anyone is using Bell as their big brother at all. I'm a Bell fan and nothing we have done affects Knox, Rock, or McCreary. They do just fine on there on. Another Lawrence poster made the comment that they get no respect from all of us. All I can see on here is people making their own predictions. You don't have to agree with them or like them but you should just worry about your own picks.
If anything, looking back at the posts on here, I see where so many of the LC posters are saying how afraid others should be to face Lawrence. No one is scared of Lawrence. That's not disrespecting Lawrence at all. That's saying your team will not be afraid of anyone. Nothing wrong with that.

That was my post on both occasions so let me clarify. It IS TRUE people keep bringing up Bell on evey thread we have, just lie you are right now.

I didn't say people were afraid of LC I said they mght be afraid we are the real deal meaning we might just be a tough matchup for somebody.

Now, this a Lawrence - Knox thread I would like to move on...
the dark wizard Wrote:Your saying he hasnt kicked a field goal yet?

We haven't had to because when we're that close its a TD!
Quote:I find it hillarious that some thought KC did not have to be very phisical aginst boyd becasue they had quick hitters for 10plus

The first half, both teams looked sloppy, KC executed a little better to lead at the half 14-0.

Second half was far from a down in the trenches grind for KC as their O hit quick slants, big runs time and again. Special teams came up big on the night also. KC didnt have to be physical to win against Boyd. Either way, the game should be a good one for the fans. KC wins by 10.
Dawg days! Wrote:That was my post on both occasions so let me clarify. It IS TRUE people keep bringing up Bell on evey thread we have, just lie you are right now.

I didn't say people were afraid of LC I said they mght be afraid we are the real deal meaning we might just be a tough matchup for somebody.

Now, this a Lawrence - Knox thread I would like to move on...

Go ahead and move on.
Just leave Bell out of your defense case as to why others don't think you're as good as your record indicates.
We can go back and look at all the posts and see that even your posters mentioned Bell. Right now, Lawrence is the last thing on Bell's mind.
I say LC 21 KC 19
easyM Wrote:Go ahead and move on.
Just leave Bell out of your defense case as to why others don't think you're as good as your record indicates.
We can go back and look at all the posts and see that even your posters mentioned Bell. Right now, Lawrence is the last thing on Bell's mind.

Bud your the one who keeps bringin up big brother. You guys are friggin hillarious!!!! It's like a little kid saying I don't know if I can whip you but my big brother can. Lol

get this straight ...... WE DONT CARE ABOUT BELL CO!!!! We are playin Knox Friday. Keep to the topic or go post on big brothers thread.
I like KC by 4. I have not saw LC this year. I have watched KC this year more then one time. KC is not the team they were last year. I hope LC is not the same,if so KC more then 4. How dose a team go from 0-11 to 11-0 in one year. I would love for LC to win because this place would be dead if KC win's.
Dawg days! Wrote:Bud your the one who keeps bringin up big brother. You guys are friggin hillarious!!!! It's like a little kid saying I don't know if I can whip you but my big brother can. Lol

get this straight ...... WE DONT CARE ABOUT BELL CO!!!! We are playin Knox Friday. Keep to the topic or go post on big brothers thread.

Look back at your posts and see who mentioned Bell first.
Get your facts straight. All I hear from you is how Lawrence keeps being overlooked........ whatever.
And I will keep to whatever topic I want when I want. Go whine and cry a little more because you guys aren't getting enough love. I was pulling for KC friday but I hope now you guys can win. I would love next friday if that happens.
easyM Wrote:Look back at your posts and see who mentioned Bell first.
Get your facts straight. All I hear from you is how Lawrence keeps being overlooked........ whatever.
And I will keep to whatever topic I want when I want. Go whine and cry a little more because you guys aren't getting enough love. I was pulling for KC friday but I hope now you guys can win. I would love next friday if that happens.

Look at all the previous posts and you will see what I mean. I can tell your a real class act from your post and don't Know Jack about football. Are you a woman? All you want to do is stir up ****.
lc 29-21.. go dawgs.....
Let's get this back on KC and LC and stay away from everything else. Tells us who wins and why and anything about these two teams and lets not worry about everything else.
CatDawg Wrote:Let's get this back on KC and LC and stay away from everything else. Tells us who wins and why and anything about these two teams and lets not worry about everything else.

LC has the advantage due to KC not having enough weapons on offense. Just my opiniong.
This should be a really good and close game but i think that since Lawrence Co is at home and since Knox Central has to drive almost 4 hours that it does give a slight edge to LC. If you look at the two games where they played the same teams Knox Central did better both times against Boyd Co and McCreary Central. But, I do think that homefield advantage will play a big roll in this because most players are alot more comfortable when playing at home.

Lawrence-31
Knox Central-24
KC is not very good but will have enough to beat LC. Speed will hurt LC. They have none.
I think these two teams are very similiar but run completely different offenses. This offense that LC has may be one of the most difficult one to prepare for in one week.They have so many weapons if you key on one game. We have seen it all year if they key on Hunter,Shane has a big night. If they key on Shane, Hunter,Caleb, or Larry has a big night. LC playing at home will give them an advantage to begin with and plus they are 11-0 and have a lot of confidence. Coach Salmons is doing a great job. Can Knox contain or slow down this rushing attack?We will see.
StrayBullet Wrote:Personally I could be completely wrong but I believe that the deciding factors in this game are 2 simple things...1. LC's depth 2. LC's coaching staff being able to make adjustments when needed...
dont forget home field advantage
I hope Knox brings more fans than what McCreary brought, that was sad for them. I know LC will have a lot of fans.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next