• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. to Play at Centre Friday
My son just came home and said the game with wj will be at centre, $7.00 at the gate or $6.00 if bought before the game at the BCHS. Go Rebels!!!
Well now, I have to harder to come up with that kind of cash.:biggrin:
I have a feeling if Bell and Boyle play you may need to go rent out EKU's stadium.
sawmill Wrote:My son just came home and said the game with wj will be at centre, $7.00 at the gate or $6.00 if bought before the game at the BCHS. Go Rebels!!!

That's really cool. Is it due to field conditions at Boyle?
Boyle County field has been in bad shape all year. this is good move.
tradition Wrote:That's really cool. Is it due to field conditions at Boyle?

Yes 3 straight rain games has done a number on the field. After Bourbon I herd that the field was going to be rolled and expected. I guess they came to a decision that it needed a break and moved it to Centre.
Your right EKUAlum. The Bell/Boyle Co game will need to be played at EKU or Commonwealth. That game will be packed out! Thats IF both teams make it.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Your right EKUAlum. The Bell/Boyle Co game will need to be played at EKU or Commonwealth. That game will be packed out! Thats IF both teams make it.

Now thats pushing it.
Im afraid parking will be a nightmare, lots of construction down there! Go Rebels!
Sheriik Wrote:Im afraid parking will be a nightmare, lots of construction down there! Go Rebels!

Your best bet may be to park at Boyle and walk.:igiveup:
May the Ghosts of the "Prayin' Colonels" go with the Rebels on their playoff journey. :1:
It's my understanding that you can park at the high school as usual and there will be buses shuttling back and forth.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Now thats pushing it.

The Commonwealth remark was only a joke. :Thumbs:
Boyle and Henry Clay played there a few years ago and it was awesome. Let's start the petition now!
I can't wait to see Rees run on that turf.
this is a bad idea!!guess ya can park at stockyards and walk over
who makes these decisions...crazy,just crazy.field didn't look that bad,why give advantage.
too much trouble,think i'll sit this one out and listen to it instead.go rebs!!!!
I say we tailgate at my shop 5min walk to the game.. GO REBELS!!!!!!!
If Bell makes it that far we will play on turf.......it will just be in Lexington not Centre. hahahahaha
64black&gold Wrote:It's my understanding that you can park at the high school as usual and there will be buses shuttling back and forth.

That's what I heard also. This would be your best bet since it's free shutle service.
Seems like i remember telling you guys back in september that the playoff games would probably be played at centre,guess my source is reliable.should be great for the offense.
tradition Wrote:Your best bet may be to park at Boyle and walk.:igiveup:

I can do that,its only like a couple of miles if that.
Jack,

Pretty sure you said all of the playoff games would be there. 1st one wasn't and I dong think LexCath will be either.
I said they would be there as needed.
We are looking forward to playing a Centre and our kids are excited about it also, should be a great night for football and a alot of fun for us. Go West!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I have a feeling if Bell and Boyle play you may need to go rent out EKU's stadium.

:rockon:
I am guessing that maybe Boyle is scared and does not want to lose at home
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I am guessing that maybe Boyle is scared and does not want to lose at home

That's the real reason, you nailed it right there buddy. I am so glad we got someone with some sense on BGR finally.:please:
Jack Lambert Wrote:Seems like i remember telling you guys back in september that the playoff games would probably be played at centre,guess my source is reliable.should be great for the offense.

I bet that it is the only one.
  • 1(current)
  • Next