Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Morehead State
0%
#2 Kentucky
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morehead St. @ #4 Kentucky 11/13
Rocky Top Wrote:Are you ok?

:Clap: LMAO. this cracked me up
mister... basketball Wrote:john wall shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as siva. john wall is on a whole other planet. siva is good, but as good as john wall? im sorry my friend but i dont believe so. kentucky will beat morehead by 25 plus, and will beat louisville by at least 10. kentucky has alot of depth, 3 big men that will sub in and out and 2 fantastic point guards that will sub in and out. not only do they have the guard play but they also have the post play to beat any team in the nation. there young, but they know how to play.

to all of u louisville fans, sorry to bust ur bubble but kentucky basketball is back and there is nothing you can do about it but cry and think about seasons past. the cats r taking back the bluegrass Wink

Who said Siva was better than WALL... nobody i said on any giving day Siva COULD beat wall...and i hate to bust your bubble but louisville will beat UK by atleast 10
mister... basketball Wrote:well im a die hard kentucky fan, and even though i hate louisville in the worst way, i have to give them credit. for the first time in a long time louisville was at the big dance while kentucky was sitting in the NIT thanks to billy g. but im sorry cards, kentucky is back and better than ever.

ok what was have you been drinking...you think this team is better than any team in the past???
theVILLE Wrote:Who said Siva was better than WALL... nobody i said on any giving day Siva COULD beat wall...and i hate to bust your bubble but louisville will beat UK by atleast 10

Once again...the 20 point cushion rule is in effect for Ville's post.

In other words it trasnlates to UK by 10.
How many points you say MSU loses by
theVILLE Wrote:How many points you say MSU loses by

They will lose by atleast 20
mister... basketball Wrote:well im a die hard kentucky fan, and even though i hate louisville in the worst way, i have to give them credit. for the first time in a long time louisville was at the big dance while kentucky was sitting in the NIT thanks to billy g. but im sorry cards, kentucky is back and better than ever.

Louisville also has more NIT banners hanging in their arena then they do NCAA and last time I checked that wasn't the case for KY :1: yes we did go last year but thats because our coach was too hung over half the time to coach us... lol
theVILLE Wrote:How many points you say MSU loses by

UK by 15-20.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:UK by 15-20.

Ru willing to bet on that margin?
UK will dominate the Louisville Cardinals
cats by at least 15
theVILLE Wrote:Ru willing to bet on that margin?

I'll give you MSU +5. If UK wins by 5 or less... or if MSU wins like you predicted we will play for avatar pictures.
As we already discussed in this thread.. you can't make bold sweeping prediction that MSU will beat UK and once you get called out for it then ask for a 20 point spread as well. Big Grin
UK by however many they want.
theVILLE Wrote:Im waiting anyone wants to beat MSU doesnt get beat by 20 or more...im waiting

The simple fact that you are a UL fan and fail to realize that MSU lost their leading scorer from last year isnt a surprise to me...your FAIL once again Lil Brother..please for the sake of god realize what you are talking about before making a post..Ignorant posting gets annoying after a while

UK 98
MSU 67
John Calipari said in his Big Blue Madness speech, "If I had to choose between talent and experience, I'm picking talent every time."

Hmm, I wholeheartedly agree.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:John Calipari said in his Big Blue Madness speech, "If I had to choose between talent and experience, I'm picking talent every time."

Hmm, I wholeheartedly agree.

I do too!!!!!
theVILLE Wrote:Who said Siva was better than WALL... nobody i said on any giving day Siva COULD beat wall...and i hate to bust your bubble but louisville will beat UK by atleast 10

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your not serious!
ScottsvillePatriot Wrote::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your not serious!

:Clap: I agree

:yikes:

Really Ville? Your not that biased of a fan are you?
Wildcatk23 Wrote::yikes:

Really Ville? Your not that biased of a fan are you?

I am beginning to think that he is, or trying to just make himself feel better about his own team :eyeroll:
The#23 Wrote:I am beginning to think that he is, or trying to just make himself feel better about his own team :eyeroll:

Obviously. Crazy Talk. I Always respected his post until this thread. This UK team must have him worried.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Obviously. Crazy Talk. I Always respected his post until this thread. This UK team must have him worried.

Yes I think they have a lot of people worried
EKU i think you should take the bet at UK by 15...trust me
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I'll give you MSU +5. If UK wins by 5 or less... or if MSU wins like you predicted we will play for avatar pictures.
As we already discussed in this threa.. you can't make bold sweeping prediction that MSU will beat UK and once you get called out for it then ask for a 20 point spread as well. Big Grin

you cant make a prediction on Uk beatin MSU then not back it up by 10 points less than you say
This is crazy that this game has 3 pages of people arguing over stuff from another louisville player to kentucky actually losing to MSU which will never happen there is no way
If Cal throws the ball down low eveytime to cousins, orton, or patterson then it will be along night for Morehead.

UK 88 MSU 65
theVILLE Wrote:im saying MSU has the expierence and UK is making to many Turnovers

Uk didn't really do to bad turning it over against clarion. They had 27 assist and 12 turnovers.
I agree who would ever thought that MSU UK game would have 3 pages. I say it will be close just by judging from MSU last year. Let me do some research to make my prediction
The#23 Wrote:Yes I think they have a lot of people worried

Including you stupid cat fans..lol..u dont know how they will play. They will be allright caome march though.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:This is crazy that this game has 3 pages of people arguing over stuff from another louisville player to kentucky actually losing to MSU which will never happen there is no way

Seriously, its kinda rediculous there no point in arguing about this and that is the only reason a Louisville fan would start a thread about a UK game is to start an argument!

As Dicky V would say Morehead State is a "cupcake" team that the wildcats will beat no problem!
You say MSU by 7...I say UK by 15. Meet me halfway...UK laying 8.