Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
Well, just to show you how many people interested in what we do look at the hits on our thread. We are well over 2000! Dawgs must be doin somethin right...
So true.
CatDawg Wrote:It just gets old tell me what your about and how good you are. I don't care what your big brother did or does.

Lol, guy above who I think is a rock fan talkin about bell in the 90's, tradition blah, blah, blah like anybody wants to read that on a Lawrence -Knox thread. Not to mention he bringing up stuff from 20 friggin years ago!!!:lmao:
redstorm Wrote:Knox will win and win big friday; Lawerence has played a very weak schedule and it will catch up to them friday.
Knox 27
Lawerence 7

ATTENTION ALL TEAMS IN THE STATE!!!

If your team is having trouble winning the easy way to fix the problem is just have a weak schedule. If you do that you will automaticly be undefeated and make it at least to the second round of the playoffs.....well at least thats what people on here are saying....ARE YOU ALL THAT BLIND!!! LC has a great team last year, they just couldnt finish the job in thier games, but that problem has been corrected. There is no dount in my mind that even if LC played the same schedule as last year they would still be in the second round of the playoffs this year.
LC you have had a good season this year. Awsome trun around. You desirve respect and i think you are intitialed to it. Whether or not your schedule is concidered weak or not to be 11-0 says that you have a good team. No, a GREAT team. I hope that it is a good atmosphere on Friday in which the fans and players show respect to each other. I am looking foward to the trip. Do you have any good places to eat at close to the field? I also wonder if any of them serve crow. Because of all the smack on this thread one side or the other is going to be eating a lot of it.:biggrin: I think that it will be a very good game. The coaches know that they will have to be well prepaired to win. KC 28 LC 14. Have to go with my boys. Good luck to both.
PREACHER MAN Wrote:LC you have had a good season this year. Awsome trun around. You desirve respect and i think you are intitialed to it. Whether or not your schedule is concidered weak or not to be 11-0 says that you have a good team. No, a GREAT team. I hope that it is a good atmosphere on Friday in which the fans and players show respect to each other. I am looking foward to the trip. Do you have any good places to eat at close to the field? I also wonder if any of them serve crow. Because of all the smack on this thread one side or the other is going to be eating a lot of it.:biggrin: I think that it will be a very good game. The coaches know that they will have to be well prepaired to win. KC 28 LC 14. Have to go with my boys. Good luck to both.

Everyone should support their team, but you'll have to score more than 28
points to earn the victory!
Don't see where Knox has played anyone like some on here claim. They beat 1A Wburg and Harlan, Rockcastle barely and not very good, McCreary and Madison both bottom of 4A. They just beat not good NLaurel, Clay, and never in the game with you know who.
Sheldon Clark and Rowan are better than any team Knox has beat.
Lawrence Co wins this one, 35-20
How can you say that when Rockcastle thumped Rowan County? They played some tough teams like Bell County but lost. Somerset is pretty good, but I wouldn't say their better than Sheldon Clark. Knox has a tougher schedule but they didn't win those hard games either. Rockcastle is the best team they beat.
Homefield advntage lifts Dawgs in a back and forth battle.

LC 34
Knox 26

My next prediciton is this board melts down a server next week in the lead up to Bell vs. Lawrence
I see the Dawgs winning this one in a close match up. What will be a great advantage for the dawgs is the fans. The fans in the dawg pound are the best. Know matter what they are on their feet cheering on their team. I think we will see more of a passing game this week than in the past.GO DAWGS WIN
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Homefield advntage lifts Dawgs in a back and forth battle.

LC 34
Knox 26

My next prediciton is this board melts down a server next week in the lead up to Bell vs. Lawrence

:lmao:
yes if bell meets lawrence they will have to limit how many people cab=n be on the site at a time they will slow the whole internet world down LOL
Back to the original topic.....What do we know about Knox besides their schedule? Offensive and defensive schemes??
This could be one of the best matchups in the 2nd round. I think Knox Central has played a little bit better schedule but Lawrence is at home. I'll take the Panthers in a close one 31-28.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I agree with you 100 % every week there is a team out there putting LC down for no reason and it's stupid and childish. If you think your team is better and is going to win fine say it and let it go, but to bring other teams into the mix and say stuff that is way out there is just getting old. Lc is 11-0 so that has to tell you they are doing something right. Most people on here said McCreary was going to show Lc how good that district was, well if that's the case it;s not very good then cause LC thumped McCreary. Go Bulldogs keep it rolling.
yea ur 100% right i just dont understand people on here .......its hard to go undefeated no matter how good ur schedule is...............
:Clap:
PREACHER MAN Wrote:LC you have had a good season this year. Awsome trun around. You desirve respect and i think you are intitialed to it. Whether or not your schedule is concidered weak or not to be 11-0 says that you have a good team. No, a GREAT team. I hope that it is a good atmosphere on Friday in which the fans and players show respect to each other. I am looking foward to the trip. Do you have any good places to eat at close to the field? I also wonder if any of them serve crow. Because of all the smack on this thread one side or the other is going to be eating a lot of it.:biggrin: I think that it will be a very good game. The coaches know that they will have to be well prepaired to win. KC 28 LC 14. Have to go with my boys. Good luck to both.

there is arbys,mcdonalds ,wendys,tocobell,pizzahut,kfc,givionnas............ like 2 minutes from the field......should be a good game tho......:rockon:
dawglc Wrote:there is arbys,mcdonalds ,wendys,tocobell,pizzahut,kfc,givionnas............ like 2 minutes from the field......should be a good game tho......:rockon:

No No NO wait...I will meet you and you can follow me to Lisas Front Porch or Dees :rockon:
hey stray bullit who u got
dawglc Wrote:hey stray bullit who u got

Prediction of a score for Friday night??
I have seen both of these teams play, LC should win this one more easily than what a lot of people think. I have to go with my heart on this one and say:

LC-48
KC-12
The reason is LC is way more physical than Knox,and you can LC has a weaker schedule and they might but who cares they are 11-0 I dont think Knox could beat Sheldon Clark at that time they were hott or even Shelby Valley or Rowan County.
Honestly this is what I expect Friday Night:

LC 28
KC 17
Good prediction there Stray, you may be right. Knox to me didn't seem that good though but we will see.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Good prediction there Stray, you may be right. Knox to me didn't seem that good though but we will see.

Personally I could be completely wrong but I believe that the deciding factors in this game are 2 simple things...1. LC's depth 2. LC's coaching staff being able to make adjustments when needed...
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I agree with you 100 % every week there is a team out there putting LC down for no reason and it's stupid and childish. If you think your team is better and is going to win fine say it and let it go, but to bring other teams into the mix and say stuff that is way out there is just getting old. Lc is 11-0 so that has to tell you they are doing something right. Most people on here said McCreary was going to show Lc how good that district was, well if that's the case it;s not very good then cause LC thumped McCreary. Go Bulldogs keep it rolling.

Man, now I feel all better!:thanks: It is post like this that allows me to connect with my poor ole' dog when I give him a good kick on those bad days!:ChairHit:
HouseofPain Wrote:Man, now I feel all better!:thanks: It is post like this that allows me to connect with my poor ole' dog when I give him a good kick on those bad days!:ChairHit:

I am sorry but this rebuttal is flat out hilarious:thatsfunn
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Good prediction there Stray, you may be right. Knox to me didn't seem that good though but we will see.

I will be the un-biased poster here, i have up-close and personal experience with both teams! I will tell you this, there isn't much difference in either team. They are both very physical, both have great "O" and "D" lines, both have excellent running backs (both with power and quickness), both have great defense (we didn't score on Knox defense either our score came on a kick off return for a TD), both throw the ball descent (I will give the edge of the passing game to LC though), I don't think depth will be an issue, not much difference in the special teams department, both are well coached and both has tons of support! If both bring their A-games it should be a fantastic game to watch. With that being said I think I posted earlier that I thought this game would be decided by 7 points or less (sorry but I also think I gave the edge to KnoxConfusedhhSmile sorry but had to throw some support to my own district. But I can tell you this, I think this will be the best match up in the state Friday night and am very seriously considering the 4 and 1/2 hour drive to watch it if that tells you that I am being honest here! I wish both teams luck and I am sure it will be a knock down drag-out WAR! Man I love high school football!

PS, my wife always tells me I don't have a clue what I am talking about so maybe..........just maybe I could possibly with a slight chance be wro....wro.....mistaken!:biggrin:

Nope, this will be a heck of a game!:redboxer:
HouseofPain Wrote:I will be the un-biased poster here, i have up-close and personal experience with both teams! I will tell you this, there isn't much difference in either team. They are both very physical, both have great "O" and "D" lines, both have excellent running backs (both with power and quickness), both have great defense (we didn't score on Knox defense either our score came on a kick off return for a TD), both throw the ball descent (I will give the edge of the passing game to LC though), I don't think depth will be an issue, not much difference in the special teams department, both are well coached and both has tons of support! If both bring their A-games it should be a fantastic game to watch. With that being said I think I posted earlier that I thought this game would be decided by 7 points or less (sorry but I also think I gave the edge to KnoxConfusedhhSmile sorry but had to throw some support to my own district. But I can tell you this, I think this will be the best match up in the state Friday night and am very seriously considering the 4 and 1/2 hour drive to watch it if that tells you that I am being honest here! I wish both teams luck and I am sure it will be a knock down drag-out WAR! Man I love high school football!

PS, my wife always tells me I don't have a clue what I am talking about so maybe..........just maybe I could possibly with a slight chance be wro....wro.....mistaken!:biggrin:

Nope, this will be a heck of a game!:redboxer:

Hoenstly if you make the 4 1/2 hour trip to watch this great game Friday night I will buy you dinner before the game...I have to respect anyone who loves KY high school football that much..
StrayBullet Wrote:Hoenstly if you make the 4 1/2 hour trip to watch this great game Friday night I will buy you dinner before the game...I have to respect anyone who loves KY high school football that much..

I will hold you to that Stray!:popcorn:
StrayBullet Wrote:Hoenstly if you make the 4 1/2 hour trip to watch this great game Friday night I will buy you dinner before the game...I have to respect anyone who loves KY high school football that much..

im going take lc 29-21 wat u think stray.....:Cheerlead
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next