Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
I believe two weeks ago Mayfield was suppose to coast in a game as well and look what happened. Since everyone knows that Bell is going to win it all then why does KC even want to come to Louisa since they will just turn around and lose the next week. Let's just save everyone some gas money and call the games off and go ahead and put Bell and Boyle in the semi-finals.
We want to come so we can be Regional runner-up with an outside shot of winning it. We know Bell Co. LC's game with Bell did not last long enough last year for you all to have any idea what they are all about.
Stumpjumper Wrote:Then maybe you should devote a little time to Rockcastle this week. Just to be safe.

Hey, I'm a KC fan. Just throwing a little sarcasm Wild dawg's way. He seemed a bit concerned that KC had some trouble with Williamsburg.

So you guys didn't give up 46 to a medicore Williamsburg team? Why would I be concerned? I'm just stating facts on why I believe LC will win. I'm not marking this down as a LC win. The kids will determine that on Friday. Why do you think KC will win? The Boyd County fans? LC played their worst game of the year against Boyd County.
WildDawg Wrote:So you guys didn't give up 46 to a medicore Williamsburg team? Why would I be concerned? I'm just stating facts on why I believe LC will win. I'm not marking this down as a LC win. The kids will determine that on Friday. Why do you think KC will win? The Boyd County fans? LC played their worst game of the year against Boyd County.

How did LC fair against Rowan? Look what Rock did to them? Makes you wonder doesn't it?
LC owned Rowan in that game, they held Cross to 34 yards rushing
lc
[quote=William Muney]You are kidding right? :please: Bell can play on their worst night and win this region. They are that good.

:thatsfunn Better hope your boys dont feel like this. Confidence like this can bite you in the :moon:
William Muney Wrote:How did LC fair against Rowan? Look what Rock did to them? Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Not really because it wasn't as close as the score indicated.
LC continues to show each week how underrated they are. Every week they prove you critics wrong.Until you have seen them play don't say anything.
I am just going to give every SEKY homer on here what they want to hear.

Bell County - 1,000

New England Patriots - 3 ( The 3 points come on Bells JV )
I'm right there with you Stray Bullet, it's ridiculous
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I'm right there with you Stray Bullet, it's ridiculous
Amen brother:Thumbs:
my cousin wayne mills coachs knox central so i got to go with the panthers. Although we gotta take care of the rock this week.:HitWall:TongueirateSho
StrayBullet Wrote:I am just going to give every SEKY homer on here what they want to hear.

Bell County - 1,000

Ive been saying this for 2 wks now. I AGREE with you 100%
Dawg days! Wrote:Ive been saying this for 2 wks now. I AGREE with you 100%

:lmao:
StrayBullet Wrote:I am just going to give every SEKY homer on here what they want to hear.

Bell County - 1,000

Daniel_BellCo Wrote::lmao:

You guys are such homers. LOL

Bell County - 1,000

C'mon Stray... I know the Patriots are a little down compared to years past but I don't think Bell could beat them that bad. :biggrin:
i will say lawrence co 29-21 maybe more lc will not lose this 1 ............ they want it to bad......it will be a good game tho...... this will be the hardest cobntest since the sheldon clark game.....
WildDawg Wrote:C'mon Stray... I know the Patriots are a little down compared to years past but I don't think Bell could beat them that bad. :biggrin:

I dont know, I heard they are gonna turn water into wine after the win 4A title this year.:lmao:
WildDawg Wrote:C'mon Stray... I know the Patriots are a little down compared to years past but I don't think Bell could beat them that bad.

I dont know man, Bell sounds like the best team on earth to me :biggrin: LOL Honestly, I respect SEKY football including Bell, Knox, McCreary, Rockcastle but I had to throw some humor into this thread because the majority of this people are taking it WAY too serious. I love High School football and just want people to realize that IF your team is still playing then you have a great team anyway. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!
Dawg days! Wrote:I dont know, I heard they are gonna turn water into wine after the win 4A title this year.:lmao:
In that case I'm in:notworthy:biggrin:
I'm with you on that. I have a lot of respect for the Bell County squad including Coach Hilton. He is one of the greatest coaches of all time from the mountains. The guy knows how to win ball games. I get tired of LC not getting any respect because I know what their capable of doing and they deserve it. I have been waiting on a Bell County/Lawrence County matchup all year and I don't want Knox and Rockcastle messing that up. Ok I lied a little, Rockcastle can win and I will be completely cool with that.
WildDawg Wrote:I'm with you on that. I have a lot of respect for the Bell County squad including Coach Hilton. He is one of the greatest coaches of all time from the mountains. The guy knows how to win ball games. I get tired of LC not getting any respect because I know what their capable of doing and they deserve it. I have been waiting on a Bell County/Lawrence County matchup all year and I don't want Knox and Rockcastle messing that up. Ok I lied a little, Rockcastle can win and I will be completely cool with that.
:Thumbs:
CatDawg Wrote:When you compare how LC and KC played against BC, I think we need to remember if I'm recalling correctly LC played them in the rain and it helped to even things up and if you want to say LC has had a bad performance this year this game was probably it. Additionally, I see where BC lost their QB early in the KC game and I'm sure that had an outcome on the score, probably not the result but the score.

it did rain earlier in the day but the field looked relatively dry. judging by the first round of the playoffs it is obvious football in this part of the state is very down compared to the rest of kentucky. knox central is a good football team!!!!!!!. lawrence county oppenents have a record of 45-70 while mcreary oppenents have a 60-57 record. also the bulldogs seemed to lack any exsploviness in there offense when i saw them and wonder if they get behind by a score or two there offense wont make up the difference.

that being said lawrence is a very confident bunch and shane pack is a special football player and its at home so the game will be close

my prediction knox pulls away late

knox 28

lawrence 14
Go Lawrence.

I new this team was tough when we went up there and played(LC vs. SV)

The way this team came out in the second half tought us a lesson. That they play the right way.

LC 21
KC 20
The Iceboxx Wrote:Go Lawrence.

I new this team was tough when we went up there and played(LC vs. SV)

The way this team came out in the second half tought us a lesson. That they play the right way.

LC 21
KC 20

:rockon::rockon::Clap::Thumbs:
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:it did rain earlier in the day but the field looked relatively dry. judging by the first round of the playoffs it is obvious football in this part of the state is very down compared to the rest of kentucky. knox central is a good football team!!!!!!!. lawrence county oppenents have a record of 45-70 while mcreary oppenents have a 60-57 record. also the bulldogs seemed to lack any exsploviness in there offense when i saw them and wonder if they get behind by a score or two there offense wont make up the difference.

that being said lawrence is a very confident bunch and shane pack is a special football player and its at home so the game will be close

my prediction knox pulls away late

knox 28

lawrence 14
They responded pretty well when facing this with Sheldon Clark. They had teams close at half and then made their adjustments and pulled away in the 2nd more than once this year.

As for the BC game I coudn't remember if it rained during the game or not but I knew we had rain that day and the field was anything but dry. I also think LC just played a bad game against them and to give BC credit I think they came out knowing that if they won that game they were going to at least have a chance to be home for the playoffs compared to having to travel and they really wanted it. Not sure how the tiebreaker would have gone in that one.
Dawg days! Wrote:You guys are such homers. LOL

We are no homers we are just tradition rich! In a way i would like to see lawrence county win. :Thumbs:
Lets keep this thread on-topic please.
Knox 28 LC 14.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next