Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bourbon County
16.13%
Boyle County
83.87%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bourbon County @ Boyle County 11/6
Boyle County 56

Bourbon County 0

Rebels should coast through the first two rounds!:Thumbs:
Boyle wins 10,000 - 2.
easyM Wrote:Boyle wins 10,000 - 2.

That's my line. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery though. :thanks:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:That's my line. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery though. :thanks:

Oh, my bad. I hadn't seen where you made that sort of prediction.:biggrin:
why does this game even need to be played? sorry bourbon but you know what im talking about.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Boyle County 56

Bourbon County 0

Rebels should coast through the first two rounds!:Thumbs:

ehhh i wouldn't say coast swine flu is gone starting qb is healthy we might only loose 35-0 from your friends at west:biggrin:
Running clock by half time.......GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder who the five voters were that voted for Bourban co.and why they think Bourban will pull the upset?
Bourbon by a field goal
my bad score right thats what you want is a score ok 3-0
From the Advocate Messenger

http://www.amnews.com/stories/2009/11/05/spo.432254.sto
boyle 22-0
dawglc Wrote:boyle 22-0

I need to take back my prediction from earlier since I used Bluegrass Buckeyes normal scoring Prediction. Boyle 10,000-4. Bourbon comes out ready to play and gets two safety's.
easyM Wrote:I need to take back my prediction from earlier since I used Bluegrass Buckeyes normal scoring Prediction. Boyle 10,000-4. Bourbon comes out ready to play and gets two safety's.

Ha, there is no way Bourbon get's two safeties on Boyle! :rockon:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Ha, there is no way Bourbon get's two safeties on Boyle! :rockon:

Ok then, 10,000-2. There you go.
Boyle will thwomp running all over them no other and oh yeah Bell County and thats it IMO.

Boyle County 42
Bourbon County 8
Question not related to this game for anyone who knows. Should Holmes and Boyle meet in the Regional Final, both would be number 1 seeds. Is this the year the odd district hosts the Region Final?
Yes.....odd year means odd districts at home, but I believe only if they are the same or a higher seed.
rocket01 Wrote:Boyle will thwomp running all over them no other and oh yeah Bell County and thats it IMO.

Boyle County 42
Bourbon County 8
to let everyone know it was this kid that brought bell co up...but to let him Know if boyle and bell do meet boyle will not walk or run all over us...and bell will not do it to them it will be a hard fought game.......SORRY KID TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE YOU WERE LIVING IN.....
logmountainboy64 Wrote:to let everyone know it was this kid that brought bell co up...but to let him Know if boyle and bell do meet boyle will not walk or run all over us...and bell will not do it to them it will be a hard fought game.......SORRY KID TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE YOU WERE LIVING IN.....

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. :eyeroll:
Hatz Wrote:Thanks for pointing out the obvious. :eyeroll:

Boyle/Bourbon game is a useless debate. Let's be honest. It's over in the first quarter. It is what it is. No offense to Bourbon.
rocket01 Wrote:Boyle will thwomp running all over them no other and oh yeah Bell County and thats it IMO.

Boyle County 42
Bourbon County 8

Spoken like a true genius. :yikes:

Boyle will cruise the 1st two rounds.
backinblack2003 Wrote:Question not related to this game for anyone who knows. Should Holmes and Boyle meet in the Regional Final, both would be number 1 seeds. Is this the year the odd district hosts the Region Final?

If Holmes were to beat Lexcath the holmes/Boyle game would be in Covington.