Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike Co. Central
47.83%
Sheldon Clark
52.17%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central @ Sheldon Clark 10/23
I am going with Pike County Central just because well i like them and i believe they are better than Sheldon Clark
paulcssi Wrote:When the missing backs from SC? What about the missing backs? Just curious.

Thanks

as far as i know all the backs that get alot of carries are missing in this game.
AVery and Matt are out because of the fight at belfry. Moore is hurt and so is Skyles. i wonder who will start for them at halfback?
I have heard the Moore may try to play and Skyles is gpoing to have his foot x- rayed Friday morning. Guess freshman Tyler O' Connor will see more playing time and maybe Stepp will run more. Not many are giving SC a chance but never discount coach Hager . SC wins a close one.
I would love to see that, a visit to the CAM just to have the opportunity to play on the same field as the pirates would be so special for hawk fans, don't you think!
SC is gonna have to perform some magic with a makeshift backfield. Ball control and holding on to the football will be keys if SC is gonna win. Pike Central needs to come out and challenge the SC defense and see if they can have the same type of success on the ground as they did against Belfry. If Central can be near what they were against the Pirates, they have a real shot.
CoachM Wrote:I would love to see that, a visit to the CAM just to have the opportunity to play on the same field as the pirates would be so special for hawk fans, don't you think!

Better get your editing tools out PiaratePride....if you're gonna do it to one of us you better do it to all. Let's not get hypocritical and edit one person on the grounds of not staying on topic when this is clearly not on topic.
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
[quote=CoachM]I would love to see that, a visit to the CAM just to have the opportunity to play on the same field as the pirates would be so special for hawk fans, don't you think!
We would love to see you win this game we over looked you the first
time
it will not happen again. GO PCC LOVE TO HAVE YOU AT THE CAM.
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
SC by 21
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:[quote=CoachM]I would love to see that, a visit to the CAM just to have the opportunity to play on the same field as the pirates would be so special for hawk fans, don't you think!
We would love to see you win this game we over looked you the first
time
it will not happen again. GO PCC LOVE TO HAVE YOU AT THE CAM.

Right On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redboxer:
SC will be ready.:redboxer:
The cards will come out and get their buisness done!
kp10 Wrote:SC will be ready.:redboxer:

idk its hard to tell with SC
i cant remember a SC team that came out every week ready to play and focused.
If SC had their backs, i would take SC by 2 or 3 touchdowns...but since they dont i see this being a tough game for them. SC still wins this one in a close one.

SC-20

PCC-12
Due to the suspensions, all I can say is if Pike Central does beat SC, then they will be beating pretty much the junior varisty team.
How does three suspensions make them a JV team?
Wow......who are the three players that are suspended or what positions are these kids playing? :popcorn:
The 3 players are Boob Hodge, Claude Blackburn, and Randy Etters
The 3 players out for Sheldon Clark, per the KHSAA website, are:

Cody Slone, Avery Ray, & Channing Smith
youdroppedsomething Wrote:The 3 players are Boob Hodge, Claude Blackburn, and Randy Etters

:lmao:
Sheldon Clark will be ready to play and PC wont have to worry about playing SC's JV, contrary to popular opinion.

PC 40
SC 28

Is it me or or have more Hawk fans jumped on here.
I'm rooting for Pike Central in this one.
I don't know who will come out on top of this one, but it should be a good game. Good luck to both teams.
you can root who you want goreddevils,but cards wins this one lol
cardfan1398 Wrote:you can root who you want goreddevils,but cards wins this one lol
I want Russell to play Sheldon Clark so that's my reason for rooting for Pike Central.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I want Russell to play Sheldon Clark so that's my reason for rooting for Pike Central.

would that be the first round match up?
monster_energy Wrote:would that be the first round match up?

Yes if PC beats SC ....SC would travel travel to Russell.
yea i no sc will win tonight we got cheated last week because u cant beat belfry with the ref's on there side but i think austin will have a good game tonight
Will this game be on the radio tonight?
SC will win this game matt slone is playing and expect brad stafford at fullback to get some carries as well mikie moore is also playing and we are still awaiting the status of KP's x-rays.

SC-48
PCC-21
Belfry_99 Wrote:Will this game be on the radio tonight?

Not unless a Paintsville station carries it.