Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far will Russell go in playoffs
Lets hear how far everyone thinks the devils will go this year

im thinking they will get beat in the second round
i believe they will make it at least to the semis, who do you think will beat them?
i trhink mercer co has a chance but if not then belfry will beat them
i hope your right, but thats whats great about the playoffs, anything is possible
true . how far do you think ashland will go
I think Russell not only makes it to the carpet, but will dance there this season. Good Luck to the Devils. Bring a title home to NEKY
73tomcat Wrote:true . how far do you think ashland will go

i hope they have a great run throughout the playoffs, but they will have a tough road, best of luck tomcats and if anybody brings home a title to neky, i hope its you guys and not russell lol
me tooooooooooooo
by the way 73, welcome to the site
ty mr.inc.
All the way to belfry, and then some
Elm street Wrote:All the way to belfry, and then some

actually belfry will be traveling to russell.....hopefully but im not banking on it yet, i will take it 1 friday night at a time
tomcat68 Wrote:I think Russell not only makes it to the carpet, but will dance there this season. Good Luck to the Devils. Bring a title home to NEKY

Well , as a Red Devil fan, inside and out , and always true to my school.. I think Russell has a huge chance to make it, but anything can happen.. But I will cheer for Russell all the way.. There is a lot that has surprised me this year, and if they can beat Ashland , lol Wink, then anything is possible LOL
Red Devilette Wrote:Well , as a Red Devil fan, inside and out , and always true to my school.. I think Russell has a huge chance to make it, but anything can happen.. But I will cheer for Russell all the way.. There is a lot that has surprised me this year, and if they can beat Ashland , lol Wink, then anything is possible LOL

u mean if they can barley beat ashland, well they did loose to bc and ashland handed it to bc but keepin it on topic. I think russell will either make it to the semis or loose it if they do not show up to play.
No, actually I meant, if they can beat someone they have been rivals with since the 70s, then they can do anything lol.. But Russell is my pick , win or lose, still my team Smile
Red Devilette Wrote:No, actually I meant, if they can beat someone they have been rivals with since the 70s, then they can do anything lol.. But Russell is my pick , win or lose, still my team Smile

thats true and love it. but gl to ur team. :Cheerlead
Thank you.. thats what makes football interesting tho.. upsets that you hope will happen lol, and the intensity of seeing where your team actually ends up.. Smile
yea like the JC and ashland and russell and ashland love both becuase russell game u see lil penalties. but when it comes to boyd u no they hate each other lol.
lol
Guess we will see. Thats why we play these games. You throw out the records and cant compare who beat who. It all comes down to execution of your offense and defense that moves you on in the playoffs. I think Russell is hungry and determined, but not sure if they can see the Papa Johns field this year. Good luck to all our easter north and south eastern schools lets keep it in the mountains.
russell has a good team this year. i see them as regional champs. sorry russell but belfry will be just a little better this year even on your home field.
IMO Russel wil make it to at least the simi-finals
I think Russell is primed for a deep playoff run, but I don't see them beating going to state unless someone else beats Belfry. I think a Belfry v Russell matchup and the Pirates are looking for 3 in a row and playing against Ft. Campbell. But if someone else knocks off the Pirates, then I think Russell goes to Pappa Johns to tangle with Ft. Campbell. Thats just how I see it tho.
I personally don't think belfry will make it past Leslie Co.
i-dono Wrote:I personally don't think belfry will make it past Leslie Co.
I don't personally know if Leslie can beat SC in order to even make it to Belfry...
orisonspi Wrote:I don't personally know if Leslie can beat SC in order to even make it to Belfry...
SC has a tall order in Breathitt so lets not even talk about at Leslie SC matchup untill after Friday night. The Bobcats will be no pushovers and will come to SC expecting to win so we better keep an eye on them.
Until they meet Belfry.