Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 49 - Soddie Daisy (TN) 6
Final

Soddie Daisy Tn 6

Bell County 49
Congrats BC
Great win. Rushing TD's, Passing TD's, KO return!!! Defense was awesome shutting down a All-State QB in Tennessee!
Bell was bell tonight...they whipped SD all over the field..

go bobcats
Bell County is a buzzsaw right now... clearly the best team in the mountains this year.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Bell County is a buzzsaw right now... clearly the best team in the mountains this year.
I agree they have been the best team in the mountains for the past couple years...............IMO
I still think Bell Co is #1 in 4A.!?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I still think Bell Co is #1 in 4A.!?
im with you they are by far the best..
Good Win bobcats
I thought Boyle Co was after beating Lafayette because Lafayette beat Henry Clay. Well HC got beat again tonight by George Rogers Clark.
Yeah the bobcats are turning it up to another notch! They Are Getting better and better as the season comes along. Bell County plays together as a unit too.:HitWall:
congrats to bell.
Soddy Daisy (Tenn.) 0 0 0 6 6

Bell Co. 14 14 7 14 49

Scoring summary:
BC--Rains 85 kickoff return (Hilton kick); BC--Davenport 9 run (Hilton kick); BC--Davenport 35 run (Hilton kick); BC--Rains 61 pass from Madon (Hilton kick); BC--Hilton 1 run (Hilton kick); BC--Carton 1 run (Hilton kick); SD--Crawley 3 pass from Parrott (pass failed); BC--Collett 12 run (Hilton kick).
Records: Soddy Daisy (Tenn.) 4-3, Bell Co. 6-1.

Kentucky.com
congrats to bc
I still think Bell should be #1 until they lose because they are the defending 4A champs. However I would hang my hat for that ranking on a big spanking of a 3-4 team from Tennessee.
Congrats to Bell. Clearly this team has emerged as the leader in 4A football in KY.
:devilflam This was really a well balanced Tn. team. I know the score doesn't tell it, but I don't know if we realize how good Bell really is. A Soddie Daisey fan complimented me last night saying " you all have a very fundamentally sound team" as we were in the parking area. When Bell fully gels by the end of regular season I don't think anyone can beat them. Coaches have done a good job putting players in right places to rest and balance the team.
Congrats Bell. Way to represent KY
Congrats bell Co.
Dont forget to Soddy Daisy has been beaten by 2 National Ranked teams. SD is 4-3 with loses to 3 VERY GREAT teams including Bell Co.
How about them bobcats? I am a huge Bell County Fanatic. I been following and covering them Since 1989! I rooted for them through the bad times and the good times! Glad the the bobcats are rolling now. Whats really good is that the bobcats are playing as a team and as one unit! When you build team chemistry like that its going be tough to beat!:Thumbs:
bell is number 1 they clearly the best and proved it lastnight..
Great game Bell, knew you would come out with the WIN.
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:Great game Bell, knew you would come out with the WIN.
thnx from ky
I have not been able to see bell county play yet this year. They sound like a pretty good team. Boyle is also doing very well. This could come down to another good Bell/Boyle game.
If anybody wants to know how good Soddy Daisy is check this site out and against Chattanooga Red Bank this year. Chatt Red Bank is the best team in Chatt and ranked Top 10 in state overall.
Soddy Daisy has played a TOUGH SCHEDULE this year. They said it was one of the toughest in the whole state of Tennessee.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Soddy Daisy has played a TOUGH SCHEDULE this year. They said it was one of the toughest in the whole state of Tennessee.
just goes to show how good bell really is..
Here is a quote from Soddy Daisy's coach(If the Bobcats don't win state again this year I would like to see the team that knocks them off.)