Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
79.66%
Greenup County
20.34%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Greenup County 10/9
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Larry West any relation to Michael West? I hated playing against him!

No relation between the two. Michael West ( in his prime ) was bigger..stronger..and faster than Larry West but Larry West is a great back to have.
I think this is going to be a good game early, LC's depth at each position will take it's toll as it has all season with Pack running up the middle and James,West, and Bentley to the outsides. This is going to be a dog fight but in the end Lc has too many weapons

LC 48
GC-14
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Larry West any relation to Michael West? I hated playing against him!
No different set of West... He moved here from Nitro but he is from the Huntington area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I like the fact that LC thinks GC isn't a threat, this in my opinion only makes things better for GC.
It is Homecoming night and I can assure you this team will be ready to defend their territory. With a 1 point loss to RC these boys have a bad taste in their mouths and are ready to RUMBLE. [COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="4"]
GOOOO GREENUP[/SIZE][/COLOR].
Its going to rain TD's in Greenup, too bad its not going to be Greenup doing the scoring. LC hands the Musketeers thier worst defeat in years......I believe LC has finally pulled it together and will be a threat to all, deep into the season!

LC 64

Greenup 13
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:its going to rain td's in greenup, too bad its not going to be greenup doing the scoring. Lc hands the musketeers thier worst defeat in years......i believe lc has finally pulled it together and will be a threat to all, deep into the season!

Lc 64

greenup 13
wow
jgrubby Wrote:Its going to rain TD's in Greenup, too bad its not going to be Greenup doing the scoring. LC hands the Musketeers thier worst defeat in years......I believe LC has finally pulled it together and will be a threat to all, deep into the season!

LC 64

Greenup 13
This is why I hope Mason County stomps you all into there turf.:lmao:
old warrior Wrote:This is why I hope Mason County stomps you all into there turf.:lmao:

Mason County??? LC never plays them this year...Confusedhh:
jgrubby Wrote:Its going to rain TD's in Greenup, too bad its not going to be Greenup doing the scoring. LC hands the Musketeers thier worst defeat in years......I believe LC has finally pulled it together and will be a threat to all, deep into the season!

LC 64

Greenup 13
Also, our worst defeat was last year at Letcher County Central, 67-6, so there, you don't have to be so hard on us, we are from the same county..:flame: :runtouchd
I believe that LC in on a role this year!
Good Luck to both teams!
May the best team win!
:Thumbs:
WildCard Wrote:I like the fact that LC thinks GC isn't a threat, this in my opinion only makes things better for GC.
It is Homecoming night and I can assure you this team will be ready to defend their territory. With a 1 point loss to RC these boys have a bad taste in their mouths and are ready to RUMBLE.
GOOOO GREENUP

Well we no one said they wasnt a threat.. Yea before Carter came there we probably would have said it would be a so so game. But when you have an athlete like him and the QB it will be a battle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
StrayBullet Wrote:Mason County??? LC never plays them this year...Confusedhh:
He was directing that I believe to a Russell fan that made the 64 to 13 prediction.

LC 64

Greenup 13

:lmao: :Clap:
CatDawg Wrote:He was directing that I believe to a Russell fan that made the 64 to 13 prediction.
That is correct not towards LC.:thanks:
lc's coaches will have them ready to play.
I look for a hard fought game.
LC to pull away in 4th quarter because of depth.

The game 2 yrs ago (the refs got the best in that game).
Who's the QB for Greenup?
I can't wait til Friday for the Musketeers to see LC backfield totally different from last year and GC got Carter which is a great player but LC got West which makes them that much better and Hunter James may be one of the most underrated players in the area.LC's defense is really good at stopping the run, should be interesting to see how this one turns out.
barlow Wrote:Who's the QB for Greenup?

Terry Waugh
LC will face the best RB they have seen this year. Carter is a game changer.
After the Rowan Game I believe Greenup has the talant to beat anybody they want. Lyle has a very punishing forward running game and after he hits players a few times they don't wan't to get in the way anymore and with Carters Quickness teams don't know which way is up after a few runs,then throw in Hensley Power, and Hardin Speed Greenup has one of the better Back fields in the area. If they can get the defensive squad together they can go a long way and teams better watch out. Because no matter what the score waslast Friday they beat the pants off Rowan and made them look bad they know they were real LUCKY!!! ( No EXCUSES ) to get the win.
Oh and how could I forget Waugh the QB one of the best running QB's I've seen in a long time with a little more time under center Look Out for this team!! and the line is doing a great job to keep every thing moving.Great Job!!!!
COUNTY RULES Wrote:After the Rowan Game I believe Greenup has the talant to beat anybody they want. Lyle has a very punishing forward running game and after he hits players a few times they don't wan't to get in the way anymore and with Carters Quickness teams don't know which way is up after a few runs,then throw in Hensley Power, and Hardin Speed Greenup has one of the better Back fields in the area. If they can get the defensive squad together they can go a long way and teams better watch out. Because no matter what the score waslast Friday they beat the pants off Rowan and made them look bad they know they were real LUCKY!!! ( No EXCUSES ) to get the win.

Could you be anymore bias?? I mean seriously, you are 2-4, why aren't you embarrsed?Confusedhh:
DAWGS_00 Wrote:Could you be anymore bias?? I mean seriously, you are 2-4, why aren't you embarrsed?Confusedhh:
Were not emberassed I guess you were last season (LC 0-11), COME ON GIVE US A LITTLE CREDIT. Just ask Rowan County, they were lucky, D. Cross threw a wounded duck pass, that the same defensive back misjudged, he has given up 3td. passes, the last 2 games, he will probaly not be in there this week, remember yu can't hide that Musketeer pride.:Clap:
Kosar Wrote:Anyone who watched the game last Friday, knows it was obvious Carter was the best RB on the field. Nothing against Cross he is amazing, but Carter is a step above.

I agree. I went to the game this past Friday and to me there was no competition between the two. Carter outplayed Cross. I was kind of anxious to see the "Showdown" between these two, but was sadly disappointed because it was clearly shown that Carter dominated the field. On that note I was very proud of the Musketeers for the way they played. They played hard and it showed. It wasn't the best place to play, IMO, but I guess you get that sometimes. Keep your head up Musketeers, take your frustrations out on Lawrence County this week! Don't let them "take" this game from you!
Week 7 and so far I have only picked two wrong wins/loses, Well, this game and ashland may be my 3rd and 4th because I am picking Ashland to lose by a small amount and I am picking Greenup to win by (2). Just like last week Mr.Carter was the better back; This week Carter will out play West and I predict he breaks his new school rushing record by a large margin. L.C. def. is underrated but a small crack in the line is all Carter needs and it's to the house!:cop:Gonna be a shoot out!
To all Greenup County and Lawrence County fans, no matter what is said and posted on here, the game will be decided on the playing field, sure everyone likes to brag and boast, I included, but it is all in fun, and also for the love of the game, there will be great matchups galore, running backs, O-lines, D-lines, punters, and qbs., what more can we ask for on a Friday night. I expect a large crowd, being homecoming, and Lawrence County fans following their team, with their recent success, and all the players playing their hearts out, after working their tails off and straining their gut's out in the weight rooms, but let us not forget these are just kid's out there playing the game they love, let us all be respectful towards them, and after all is said and done, may we hold our heads up and show respect toward one another, should be a dandy, hope to see you at the game.:Clap:
that's right Wrote:Week 7 and so far I have only picked two wrong wins/loses, Well, this game and ashland may be my 3rd and 4th because I am picking Ashland to lose by a small amount and I am picking Greenup to win by (2). Just like last week Mr.Carter was the better back; This week Carter will out play West and I predict he breaks his new school rushing record by a large margin. L.C. def. is underrated but a small crack in the line is all Carter needs and it's to the house!:cop:Gonna be a shoot out!

Go ask Shelby Valley's running backs that are putting up 2,000 yards this year. If the LC defense isn't for real.:thatsfunn
old warrior Wrote:To all Greenup County and Lawrence County fans, no matter what is said and posted on here, the game will be decided on the playing field, sure everyone likes to brag and boast, I included, but it is all in fun, and also for the love of the game, there will be great matchups galore, running backs, O-lines, D-lines, punters, and qbs., what more can we ask for on a Friday night. I expect a large crowd, being homecoming, and Lawrence County fans following their team, with their recent success, and all the players playing their hearts out, after working their tails off and straining their gut's out in the weight rooms, but let us not forget these are just kid's out there playing the game they love, let us all be respectful towards them, and after all is said and done, may we hold our heads up and show respect toward one another, should be a dandy, hope to see you at the game.:Clap:
That's a nice post Old warrior. I know most of us from LC keep bring up about the ref's and for good reason from 2 years ago. But I for one know that you all don't want to win that way and I also know that the kids can't control what the ref's do. I think a lot of people get down on a team when the ref's really make a @#$ out of them self's but we have to realize it's not the team that's making the calls. And I really don't think any one on either side wants to win that way. Like I have said before I hope the ref's are fair and the team that has prepaired the best will win this game. I know this LC team is really loaded and after the Rowan game GC sure has our attention. It should be a dandy this Friday night just an old fashion slug fest :letsfight
Blueheat Wrote:Go ask Shelby Valley's running backs that are putting up 2,000 yards this year. If the LC defense isn't for real.:thatsfunn

:thatsfunn:thatsfunnFor anyone who compares Shelby Valley are you serious? A good Jr. High team could put up stats against their schedule. With an exception of Lawerence County their oppenents combined have won like 10 games! Their schedule is a JOKE!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next