Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt Co.
65.31%
Estill Co.
34.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Estill County 10/9
thoughts/predictionts????

Records:

Breathitt 2-5

Estill 3-3

Estill is playing really well right now.

it will be closer than what some people may think!
If Breathitt would have lost tonight against Hazard I would have taken Estill. But the players for the Bobcat got the W and I think they will come to Irvine on friday and knock some heads.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
how come Channing Didnt play tonight???

his he gonna be able to go next week???
District Championship for all intensive purposes and more importantly the winner doesn't have to go to either Belfry or Inez in the 2nd Round.
Strikeout King Wrote:how come Channing Didnt play tonight???

his he gonna be able to go next week???

They wanted to rest his hip for an extra week.He was clear to play but coach kept him out.He will be playing in Irvine.
I would have taken Breathitt even if they had lost to Hazard. Fugate should be ready to go and the Bobcats should win by 3-4 TD's.

Good luck to both teams!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:District Championship for all intensive purposes and more importantly the winner doesn't have to go to either Belfry or Inez in the 2nd Round.

So its not the same playoffs as last year? Because last year we had Mason in the 2nd round. And Belfry played Breathitt in the Semis.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:They wanted to rest his hip for an extra week.He was clear to play but coach kept him out.He will be playing in Irvine.
this is how it all gets started. coach holcomb didnt want channing to rest. he would cleared to play and this is straight from channing to me and now to everyone. i said are you ready to play? channing then answered doc cleared me Monday but i cant run so im not playing. right from channings mouth so there you go. i cant wait for the estill game last year dusty allen ran a fumble back for 6 and we won from tht play should be good game
It was Ryan Allen not Dusty.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Breathitt will win their second in a row but it will be closer then what some people may expect.
I am excited to see how this one will play out. I am going to take bc, but Estill could really make this game very interesting.
Breathitt will have their swagger back and win by 3tds.
A_Ray #5 :];845147 Wrote:So its not the same playoffs as last year? Because last year we had Mason in the 2nd round. And Belfry played Breathitt in the Semis.

You are correct, until realignment Breathitt's district will be paired in the same region as Somerset's.

So, the significance is the loser has to go on the road to Somerset in Round 2 (clearly the best team in that district) while the winner basically stays at home until Round 3 waiting.
Breathitt Co-22
Estill-8
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You are correct, until realignment Breathitt's district will be paired in the same region as Somerset's.

So, the significance is the loser has to go on the road to Somerset in Round 2 (clearly the best team in that district) while the winner basically stays at home until Round 3 waiting.

big game for both teams.

is breathitt re-districting again after the season????
Strikeout King Wrote:big game for both teams.

is breathitt re-districting again after the season????

Not that I am aware of.
Although the win against Hazard was nice, Breathitt still comes into this game with more questions than answers, especially offensively. This is a home game for the Engineers and if they could pull it off it would be one of their biggest wins in recent memory. Estill may want and need this game more than Breathitt, and given they have the home field I have to give the nod to the Engineers in this one.
Breathitt- 3
Estill- 2

Channing Fugate Kicks 50 Yard Field Goal As Time Expires :]. Place goes nuts. Beer flying everywhere, Old man Smiethers (fictional character) has a heart attack. Channing Fugate redeems himself from the 5 yard game he has against the Sheldon Clark Cardinals. Haha
Avery, Avery...............when are you ever going to learn not to showboat in front of the cameras? Sports Overtime has made you famous!

PS how is your sister?
BC

by 3 or 4 TD's
breathitt co fans should be happy....their now entering district play....breathitt will run over this district without any trouble....estill is down from a year ago....and powell is down from a year ago....

BC-48
EC-6
jdnoble18 Wrote:Avery, Avery...............when are you ever going to learn not to showboat in front of the cameras? Sports Overtime has made you famous!

PS how is your sister?

Just got caught up in the moment against the Central team lol. but hey its ok i had two Tds. So its ok. :]].
Shes good. Shes good.
Umm Jdnoble. who shall this be? lol
Breathitt by 3 TD's
C.Clair Wrote:It was Ryan Allen not Dusty.
no it was dusty #7 not ryan #3
BC in a close one
bobcatlunatik Wrote:this is how it all gets started. coach holcomb didnt want channing to rest. he would cleared to play and this is straight from channing to me and now to everyone. i said are you ready to play? channing then answered doc cleared me Monday but i cant run so im not playing. right from channings mouth so there you go. i cant wait for the estill game last year dusty allen ran a fumble back for 6 and we won from tht play should be good game

Like I said....he was cleared to play.If Holcomb wanted him to play he would have played.
I see Estill pulling off the upset.
Channing has a hip pointer. The normal time table for a return is about 4 weeks but a player can return to the field within 2 weeks if he is a quick healer. Im not sure yet if Channing will be playing or not. But I myself would like to see him rest, maybe suit him up if he wants to play but only play him sparingly if the game is close. Let him rest for the playoffs so he can hit the ground running when he gets back. And sorry lunatik, it was Ryan, Im pretty good friends with both Ryan and Dusty and they both will tell you it was Ryan.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
i heard today that Channing is only getting 20 carries a game (5 per Quarter) so he wont get hurt since he has a full ride to Tennessee