Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
17.14%
Bell County
82.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Bell County 10/2
Football Fool Wrote:Mixed tag match no discqalifications.:redboxer:

Mixed tag should have no DQ's.
Im gonna go with Bell 56 Knox 13
#50 for Bell County...I believe his name is Marsee? He is a beast, he blocks everything. His dad must have good genes.
You can feel the love in the air. I do not think that it will be a blow out. I know the past few years it has been fairly close. BC has a great team that is playing mistake free football right now. If KC comes to play, it will be a good game. If they preform like they did against Clay it will be a blow out. I know that MCC was not that strong of a team, but it seemed like KC stepped up there game against them. I hope that they can play even better tomorrow. The pressure is not on KC to win. It is all on Bell. They are King of the MTN (literally). Good luck to both teams. I hope that there is no injuries and I hope it is a well Off. game. I also hope that this will be game 1 of 2 this years.
PREACHER MAN Wrote:You can feel the love in the air. I do not think that it will be a blow out. I know the past few years it has been fairly close. BC has a great team that is playing mistake free football right now. If KC comes to play, it will be a good game. If they preform like they did against Clay it will be a blow out. I know that MCC was not that strong of a team, but it seemed like KC stepped up there game against them. I hope that they can play even better tomorrow. The pressure is not on KC to win. It is all on Bell. They are King of the MTN (literally). Good luck to both teams. I hope that there is no injuries and I hope it is a well Off. game. I also hope that this will be game 1 of 2 this years.

Amen Preacher Man:Thumbs:
No 2nd chance for Knox this year.
Football Fool Wrote:Just like David slew the Philistine your time is coming. Look at the middle school and all the other games played with Bell this year.

Wow Middle School? Seriously? I thought it was a high school game tomorrow night? Glad we dont play them. Middlesboro beats Bell little league all the time and look how Bell High kicked Middlesboro High all the time. :please:
Wasnt this the same KC team that barely beat Williamsburg like 56-52 or something like that. Come on if W'burg can put that many points up how many do you think Bell Co will? Seriously I mean come on. I know its good taking up for your own team but be truthful!
Bell 56 Knox 6
Why argue over a game that ain't even gonna be close....Bell will run the table in district this year..:rockon:
I dont know when but it will happen. Soon Knox Central will beat you like a drum.You may win on the scoreboard but them old men that play for you can not out hit us. Go down town and get some motrin.
Football Fool Wrote:I dont know when but it will happen. Soon Knox Central will beat you like a drum.You may win on the scoreboard but them old men that play for you can not out hit us. Go down town and get some motrin.

??????????????????????? Bell is pretty young too. I think they only have 5 or 6 seniors?????
William we have 7 Seniors. 2 skilled positions and 5 Lineman.

Keith Lowe
Matt Raines
Billy Lawson
Cody Marcum
John Fuson
Mike Howard
Joe Collett
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:William we have 7 Seniors. 2 skilled positions and 5 Lineman.

Keith Lowe
Matt Raines
Billy Lawson
Cody Marcum
John Fuson
Mike Howard
Joe Collett

I has hoping Bell had 15 or 20 so we could beat them next year. :devilflam

With that said KC will not back down although they will be severely outmaned.
Football Fool Wrote:I dont know when but it will happen. Soon Knox Central will beat you like a drum.You may win on the scoreboard but them old men that play for you can not out hit us. Go down town and get some motrin.

This must be a young player or a kid in the school. This explains the point of view. Nothing wrong with school spirit.

Don't know what you have been taking but send us some down here in Bell Co. Knox has never beaten us like a drum and never will.
Amped 88 Wrote:Don't know what you have been taking but send us some down here in Bell Co. Knox has never beaten us like a drum and never will.

You would have to go back a few years but yes Knox Central has beat you like a drum. Oh when Dud. left we beat you all.
Is that crickets I here in the background?
:yikes:
Football1 Wrote:Is that crickets I here in the background?
You will see what a drum sounds like tonight.
Snare43 Wrote:You will see what a drum sounds like tonight.

I'll trust someone with "snare" in their username to know what d rum sounds like Big Grin
Snare43 Wrote:You will see what a drum sounds like tonight.

You better run it up if you can because **** is coming soon. :devilflam
Football Fool Wrote:You would have to go back a few years but yes Knox Central has beat you like a drum. Oh when Dud. left we beat you all.

If I do recall you did beat Bell but it wasn't like a drum. You guys aren't even in the same leauge and we will prove it tonight.
Amped 88 Wrote:If I do recall you did beat Bell but it wasn't like a drum. You guys aren't even in the same leauge and we will prove it tonight.
Yes we are in the same league I beleive we played you last state championsip team to the buzzer.
Football Fool Wrote:Yes we are in the same league I beleive we played you last state championsip team to the buzzer.

Who won the game and how many district titles have you guys won. You are not in the same leauge you haven't proven anything yet. You have a long way to go. Sorry to bust your bubble.
I hope it is a close game for Coach Mills sake. I'm sure if Bell blows KC out that the fans will take it out on him.
Amped 88 Wrote:Who won the game and how many district titles have you guys won. You are not in the same leauge you haven't proven anything yet. You have a long way to go. Sorry to bust your bubble.

We all know that my point is how far we have came in five years.We might not be there right now but we are coming.:worthy:
Football Fool Wrote:We all know that my point is how far we have came in five years.We might not be there right now but we are coming.:worthy:

That is what you have been saying. We will show you tonight how far you have came.
Football Fool Wrote:We all know that my point is how far we have came in five years.We might not be there right now but we are coming.:worthy:
You guys have come along but it's not like we're going to go in reverse!
Good luck to your team tonight.
Just because the teams you play are terrible, don't think you are gainning ground. Last year, have you ever heard the saying,"a blind squirrel will find a nut every once in a while."