Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason County @ Johnson Central (Senior Night)
I know that the Eagles will come out more ready than ever after suffering a heartbreaking loss to AShland this passed week. So, what are your thoughts on this game?
Johnson Central played a heck of a ball game vs a very tough Ashland team at Ashland. I look for JC to bounce back with a win over Mason county. Confidence should be high heading into the playoffs at a win over a good Mason Co team.. I look for Ron Blume to have a big game next friday.

JC 45
MC 35
Should be another good game. I look for Johnson Central to be a bit too much for the Royals though. Johnson Central needs to make sure to not overlook the speed of the Royals though. As an Ashland fan, I was very, very surprised with the speed the Royals had on defense. It caused problems all night. I think after playing Ian Holbrook this past week will help the Johnson Central defense a lot against an even faster QB in Ty Sargent. With that said:

Johnson Central 35
Mason County 21
I look for JC to be pumped and ready for this one and gl on mason.

JC 44

mason 24
So Matney has his boys ready and J.C comes out and wins this will very easily my score J.C 50 Mason 12 if Ron Blue, Shawn music, and Shawn Grym can have big games. I watched the J.C and Lawrence County and J.C had one of the best deffenses ive seen in a long time so only thing else I got to say is Good Luck Eagles. Us cards here at Sheldon Clark will be rootin for ya.
JC 41
Mason 21

Too much defense by the eagles, if they help ashland to only 13 pts then bygolly they can hold any team to that IMO
Jc is too much for mason... but don't overlook mason, very good team with alot of potential.
Elm street Wrote:Jc is too much for mason... but don't overlook mason, very good team with alot of potential.

vERY TRUE I believe Mason has a good RB themself.
Johnson Central
Ill go with JC in this one. I think Blume will have a good game like always and the Eagles will all come out fired up after last weeks game.
Eagles by three TD's
should be a good game tho both teams have almost the samething just like last weeks game should be a dandy.
JC: 35
Mason County: 28
lets go JC with the win by 3 td's
all I have to say is this game will come down to who wants it more and I think JC will want this more. but I will not count Mason out yet
Mason Co. has a lot of overall team speed, thier defense is extremly talented upfront and the D-Line does a good job playing base. They have the speed to keep contain on the corner and trun Blume in. They also have a QB that has a motor that never quits. He's as good a football player as I've seen in a while. He's in my opinion the best QB in the district with Holbrook a close 2nd. He's a play maker. Good luck to both teams and I hope ever one stays injury free.
Dont know alot about mason but if everyone plays to their potential and follows asignment JC should pull out the win by 2 TD's