Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
30.43%
Lawrence County Bulldogs
69.57%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Lawrence County 9/18
Not really different central. Now can we all play nice and get back on topic.
From what I know Lawrence county is not going to beat themselves, they practice really hard everyday and its paying off on fridays as is for Shelby Valley. As for conditioning I think both teams do it well, but you are still going to have boys cramp up no matter what, I do know that Lawrence has speed and agility practices and very hard conditioning for their lineman as well as backs and receivers. I belive LC's defense is underrated because of who they played, but Sc had a good running game ask Breathitt or Johnson Central and LC shut them down. No one can say SV running game is better than Sc. I think Lc will come to play, I have spoken with a lot of the defensive players and they are fired up and ready to show what they got. Can't wait to see this one. Go Dawgs.
well i been through and watched alot of football practices and I can tell you Valley conditions more than Pikeville College so I in no way se them wearing down in ANY games this year.
Valley fans always travel well; so this Should be a huge crowd!!!!!

I have watched film a little bit, and watched LC in person, and i belive that Shelby Valley has a better offense than any team that Lawrence has faced. SC just doesnt have the same team speed of the Wildcats at all.

Valley does have a backfield that goes both ways, but their O-Line doesnt, they platoon on the lines, which is where we all know games are won and lost. Their secondary also doesnt play and Offense hardly from what I saw in the PCB earlier this year

All this combined with how big of a game it is for both programs, I cant see anyone getting tired.

I can't waint untill FRIDAY NIGHTTTT

Valley 35
LC 28
Batpuff Wrote:Well we have had the best practice we have had. It was better then the Sheldon Clark week from what I have seen.. They have practiced hard and had fun doing it... They have become restless and are ready to bust loose from the chains... They are snarling as the time grows closer....The coaches have done a great job this week.
Thanks for the info I knew you would know
As far as going both ways I do believe that LC has backs that goes both ways all so . If I'm not mistaken Pack #6 goes both way's as does #32 Frazer. And if any one ever watches Belfry even though they have around 70 kids on the side lines they have all ways had backs that goes both ways . Even when the won state . So does Ironton OH they all ways have their backs going both ways . Sure it's nice to not have to but IMO their's nothing wroung with . Play your best kids and play to win this isn't youth leauge any more the games count now. Good luck to both teams its almost show time:popcorn:
We have been know to play a little bit of football here at Lawrence Co.... And if you have the kids that you dont have to play both ways and they do a great job of filling in then why not rest your offense... It just make sense if you ask me.. and we have depth this year that allows us to do just that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
LC wins this one.
It's getting a little heated now and I love it!!! I think it builds up the game more and it gets me even more excited. But with this game being at the dawgpound, I believe we will win by alot!! And as far as our defense goes, I think we can hold them to 100 or less yards and will be punishing their running backs all night!!! Well see how SV backs views our D after this game. But as of now, they can say what they want.

Another new prediction after watching LC practice: Confusedhh:

LC-48 SV-16
Shelby Valley by 2
Dawg Family Wrote:As far as going both ways I do believe that LC has backs that goes both ways all so . If I'm not mistaken Pack #6 goes both way's as does #32 Frazer. And if any one ever watches Belfry even though they have around 70 kids on the side lines they have all ways had backs that goes both ways . Even when the won state . So does Ironton OH they all ways have their backs going both ways . Sure it's nice to not have to but IMO their's nothing wroung with . Play your best kids and play to win this isn't youth leauge any more the games count now. Good luck to both teams its almost show time:popcorn:

Well pack might play on average 5 plays a game on defense so if you call that playing both ways then I guess you are right about him but Frazier doesn't play running back he plays TE so don't come on here trying to correct me when you really don't even know what your talking about.:lmao::Thumbs:
CatDawg Wrote:Are you serious Lawrence County a cinderella team? Yes they've been down for a few years as just about all high schools do but I don't think you can say their cinderella. Need to take a look at their past records if that is how you feel.

The reason I said Lawrence County was a "cinderella team" was because they weren't ranked as being the best in the mountains before the preseason. Yet, their record now seems to say differently.

Also, they weren't in the Mountain Top Ten until September 8th. (They're ranked #6 now.)
TheONLY1 Wrote:Well pack might play on average 5 plays a game on defense so if you call that playing both ways then I guess you are right about him but Frazier doesn't play running back he plays TE so don't come on here trying to correct me when you really don't even know what your talking about.:lmao::Thumbs:
I knew you when you was in diapers so don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about :dontthink I help try to teach you this great game so what you know about football then I can say a little of it has came from me. So if I don't know nothing then I just passed it on to you #1. I remember when you was 6 years old and I tried to get you into a game and you wouldn't go . But I have to say you turned out to be a pretty good kid. And all I can say is I have only been at the SC game the rest I have watched on the Lazer and unless I can't count very well Pack has played most of the 1st half on D in all the games but like every one else they haven't needed him much on D yet but wait when a game gets tight I think you well see him in there quite a bit more.
#56 and #50 play o line an D an you see #56 an #50 down field putting people on the ground and i also think #56 plays linebacker flying around the feild an #50 getting to the ball every play #56 wieghing in at 270 an #50 at least 240 and they dont set a play
Dawg Family Wrote:I knew you when you was in diapers so don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about :dontthink I help try to teach you this great game so what you know about football then I can say a little of it has came from me. So if I don't know nothing then I just passed it on to you #1. I remember when you was 6 years old and I tried to get you into a game and you wouldn't go . But I have to say you turned out to be a pretty good kid. And all I can say is I have only been at the SC game the rest I have watched on the Lazer and unless I can't count very well Pack has played most of the 1st half on D in all the games but like every one else they haven't needed him much on D yet but wait when a game gets tight I think you well see him in there quite a bit more.

:lmao: You must have me confused with someone else I didn't start playing football until I was like 12 but If it was me and the game did get tight I would put shane in but I doubt the game will get tight so Shane prolly won't be playing to much D.
Lc 42
sv 6
sv cant match speed
WYMTs pregame show tonight seems to think LC is a small favorite but that SV is the one with the speed.
Tomorrow. All i need to say Smile CANT wait!!
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Tomorrow. All i need to say Smile CANT wait!!

You'd prolly be better off not saying anything at all.Confusedhh:
GO WILDCATS!!! We're pulling for you on Robinson Creek!!!
oldtimer55 Wrote:Lc 42
sv 6
sv cant match speed

Obviouslly youre not very close to the Lawrence Co football program, cause if they know anything of Valley, not many EKY teams have more speed than Valley..

Lawrence May be bigger, but the Speed is huge mismatch as Valley has a stable of Horses.

Mark my words, Varney, Roberts and Hughes are going to be everywhere exept the ground.

I CANT WAIT TIL FIRDAY NIGHT
Both teams are ready to go, some people think that I get on here to talk crap. That's not me and that's not what I believe in .I do however stand up for what I like and what I don't like. I don't care what anyone else thinks about me or whatever else for that matter but I do have class and respect for everyone. I may not like what someone else is saying but I will show them respect and let them say what they need to say. I am a LC fan and always have been and always will be. This town is great, and everyone here loves football. The Bulldogs are back and im excited for the whole town and the school system. Go Bulldogs you guys know what to do. Take care of business.
Game Day baby!!!!!! Time to get that pee hot!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Lawrence County by 3+ tds
It's gameday! Just wanted to say good luck to both teams. I will be there cheering on the Bulldogs! Let's go Lawrence County. Let's make some noise tonight!
MY pee is already hot and boiling lol its gameday baby everbody get your popcorn ready, it's going to be a great show tonight at the dawg pound.Go bulldogs whip some butt.
Still have another shot at some rain this afternoon but looking like it should be outta here by gametime.
I think its going to be nice and clear and great for football.
The Iceboxx Wrote:Obviouslly youre not very close to the Lawrence Co football program, cause if they know anything of Valley, not many EKY teams have more speed than Valley..

Lawrence May be bigger, but the Speed is huge mismatch as Valley has a stable of Horses.

Mark my words, Varney, Roberts and Hughes are going to be everywhere exept the ground.

I CANT WAIT TIL FIRDAY NIGHT

I think we might get to introduce MR. WEST to you tonight.. Confusedhh:
Go Valley!!!
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next