Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
30.43%
Lawrence County Bulldogs
69.57%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Lawrence County 9/18
Dawg Family Wrote:Hey BP how are the Dawgs looking this week are they pumped for this show down or are they just going about takeing care of
business? It looks like a few of SV boys are really pumped

Me and BJ has talked to several players on the team and we have let them know how important this game is, So ALOT of us are really pumped.
I heard the Dawgs was looking sharpe in practice earlier this week.
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Me and BJ has talked to several players on the team and we have let them know how important this game is, So ALOT of us are really pumped.
Good deal the team that plays as a team is very hard to beat in any sport :Thumbs:
WildDawg Wrote:I heard the Dawgs was looking sharpe in practice earlier this week.

In all honestly seriously not lieing, this week has been the best and hardest ive ever seen our team practice. Ive never in 3 years saw our line work this hard and really act like they were out to prove something. From Monday i knew that how we practiced this week would show if we was coming out with the W or the L and as hard as our team has worked this hard im sure everyone will be ready to play friday night!!!!!
B.J. Roberts #19 Wrote:In all honestly seriously not lieing, this week has been the best and hardest ive ever seen our team practice. Ive never in 3 years saw our line work this hard and really act like they were out to prove something. From Monday i knew that how we practiced this week would show if we was coming out with the W or the L and as hard as our team has worked this hard im sure everyone will be ready to play friday night!!!!!
Teams usely play like they practice. Thats why I was asking batpuff what the dawgs was looking like this week he's their at every practice helping out in any way he can so he should know first hand. What about it BP
Lawrence Co. will smash SV 46-12
tcb Wrote:Lawrence Co. will smash SV 46-12

HAHA well atleast your honest and say what you really think...
Well we have had the best practice we have had. It was better then the Sheldon Clark week from what I have seen.. They have practiced hard and had fun doing it... They have become restless and are ready to bust loose from the chains... They are snarling as the time grows closer....The coaches have done a great job this week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Well we have had the best practice we have had. It was better then the Sheldon Clark week from what I have seen.. They have practiced hard and had fun doing it... They have become restless and are ready to bust loose from the chains... They are snarling as the time grows closer....The coaches have done a great job this week.

Sounds like its going to be a war in Lawrence county friday night and im more ready than ive ever been in my life! And thanks for the info.
Batpuff Wrote:Well we have had the best practice we have had. It was better then the Sheldon Clark week from what I have seen.. They have practiced hard and had fun doing it... They have become restless and are ready to bust loose from the chains... They are snarling as the time grows closer....The coaches have done a great job this week.

Believe me or not, im glad to hear that. Because it means LC is willing to practice hard to beat us. Both us and LC are ready for this game it sounds like and it also sounds like its going to be a great game. Each team had to play every down and never take a play off, that determines or wants to win the most, and the way i look at it. The Team who wants the most, will get what they want. Lets make this a great injury free game and show the rest of kentucky what kind of football us and LC can do. Good luck boys!
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Believe me or not, im glad to hear that. Because it means LC is willing to practice hard to beat us. Both us and LC are ready for this game it sounds like and it also sounds like its going to be a great game. Each team had to play every down and never take a play off, that determines or wants to win the most, and the way i look at it. The Team who wants the most, will get what they want. Lets make this a great injury free game and show the rest of kentucky what kind of football us and LC can do. Good luck boys!

I wish you and your friend would quit trying to build this up like its going to be a good game when everyone really knows were just going to blow you guys out. We have way more depth then your team. I think all of our running backs just play one way while your running backs play both ways. Your whole team will be wore out by the 3rd quarter while all of our boys will still be going at like they were from the start of the game.:Thumbs:
Let's keep this forum clean guts, i love the enthusiasm of both schools. good luck to both teams. let's go dawgs getcha some boys. this is your chance to show what u can do.
TheONLY1 Wrote:I wish you and your friend would quit trying to build this up like its going to be a good game when everyone really knows were just going to blow you guys out. We have way more depth then your team. I think all of our running backs just play one way while your running backs play both ways. Your whole team will be wore out by the 3rd quarter while all of our boys will still be going at like they were from the start of the game.:Thumbs:

Haha ok im sure 3rd and 4th quarter we will be rowling as well as we was the 1st. We have conditioned more this year than LC could even think of running.
And the fact your backs dont play both ways is the reason your defence is very down and we will be able to run the ball ll night. I dont like tlking alot of crap on here but if ur going to put all this out ill say whats on my mind. We have kept this page very respectful for the past 7 pages and u post something like this?? whats the point seriously?:redboxer:
B.J. Roberts #19 Wrote:Haha ok im sure 3rd and 4th quarter we will be rowling as well as we was the 1st. We have conditioned more this year than LC could even think of running.
And the fact your backs dont play both ways is the reason your defence is very down and we will be able to run the ball ll night. I dont like tlking alot of crap on here but if ur going to put all this out ill say whats on my mind. We have kept this page very respectful for the past 7 pages and u post something like this?? whats the point seriously?:redboxer:

If I where you, I would just thank him for some bulletin board material.

Wink
B.J. Roberts #19 Wrote:Haha ok im sure 3rd and 4th quarter we will be rowling as well as we was the 1st. We have conditioned more this year than LC could even think of running.

Well first off you spelled defense wrong big guy but anyway theres no way that you could know that your team has conditioned more then LC unless you come watch LC practice. Also why do you thing our defense is down. :lmao: Let me guess you get on the internet and look up game stats haha. Well we shut teams down in the first half and then we put our JV in for the second half and thats when teams get there yards against us. The only team to put up good #'s against our starter was Sc. They had over 200 yards passing against us but only like 59 rushing yards against us and I know there running game is better then yours. So imo you guys prolly wont get over a 100 yards against us.:Thumbs:

Well to start with you dont have a clue how much we have conditioned but I can tell you its more then you think or even have a clue.....and other then the Sheldon Clark game and the first TD of the season all points were scored on our JV team....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheONLY1 Wrote:Well first off you spelled defense wrong big guy but anyway theres no way that you could know that your team has conditioned more then LC unless you come watch LC practice. Also why do you thing our defense is down. :lmao: Let me guess you get on the internet and look up game stats haha. Well we shut teams down in the first half and then we put our JV in for the second half and thats when teams get there yards against us. The only team to put up good #'s against our starter was Sc. They had over 200 yards passing against us but only like 59 rushing yards against us and I know there running game is better then yours. So imo you guys prolly wont get over a 100 yards against us.:Thumbs:

Also why do you thing(believe the word you was looking for is think*haha) our defense is down.
And I dont look at stats you should prob. know that i have watched film on this team?? lol And besides sheldon clark, what good teams have you played paintsville-east ridge??? hahaha i know we havent played any one good but im not on here talking about how good our D is against the teams we have played. But i dont want this thread close so im done arguing.....
Now its starting to get heated Big Grin
Well heck just when we thought there wasnt much to talk about. Oh well its time to get that pee hot as one coach would say!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Now the "kindness" towards SV is being thrown aside and the real colors are coming out..I love it Big Grin
Whats the old saying... Never turn your back on a mad dawg!!! lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anyone have a guess of how many people will be attendance Friday night? Considering the importance of the game and the "honoring" of Chuke Williams on the same night...
well here is what i hope we see a repeat of as far as fans go.. This just a few of our close friends that were at the Sheldon Clark game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff,
I predict more than that for this game, including the importance and the honoring of a GREAT coach. Get there early if you want a good seat.
TheONLY1 Wrote:I wish you and your friend would quit trying to build this up like its going to be a good game when everyone really knows were just going to blow you guys out. We have way more depth then your team. I think all of our running backs just play one way while your running backs play both ways. Your whole team will be wore out by the 3rd quarter while all of our boys will still be going at like they were from the start of the game.:Thumbs:

Ok so me and bj are the only ones that are saying this is going to be a good game right? lol. AND you know as well as i do your defense would be alot more effective if you had your backs on the defense. Considering your backs are the main people on your team. This isnt college or NFL. People can go both ways ya know, ive done it for 3 years and i dont cry about it. It lets me know they need me on both sides of the football. But i love how me and bj hasnt said anything out of the way and then you get on here doing these kind of post, its kinda funny to be honest. But anyways, you keep on thinking that your defense is going to shut us down and i think SV will be just fine. And your conditioned boys will be watching us while it happens. Sorry me and bj had to get a little bit rude and stuff, but you asked for it and you was the only one who has said anything like that! Thanks big boy
B.J. Roberts #19 Wrote:Also why do you thing(believe the word you was looking for is think*haha) our defense is down.
And I dont look at stats you should prob. know that i have watched film on this team?? lol And besides sheldon clark, what good teams have you played paintsville-east ridge??? hahaha i know we havent played any one good but im not on here talking about how good our D is against the teams we have played. But i dont want this thread close so im done arguing.....

Our starting D has done great against every team thats tried to run against us and I know our D will do even better against your teams OVERRATED run game. Any team can look good running the ball against way below average teams like Shelby Valley has. Can't wait to see the Valley players and fans leave LC with there heads down friday night.:lmao::Thumbs:
Keep the threads on TOPIC of the LC/SV game. Anymore post not pertaining directly to this game is going to result in violators being banned.
Since you posted as I was posting you need to read my last post so that you don't get banned. KEEP IT ON TOPIC.
So much hatred and just 50 or so miles apart Big Grin
I just cant wait till friday should be interesting either way it goes........
I look for it to be one hard hitting game.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next