Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COLLEGE FOOTBALL TONIGHT!!! South Carolina vs. NC State
The greatest time of the whole year is finally here!! South Carolina and NC State will tangle....Ill take the Gamecocks 24-13:Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have been waiting for this day since Feb 2. This is like Christmas weekend for the football fan. I plan on watching EKU vs Indiana tonight.
God I cannot wait..The college football season kicks off tonight! Go USC!
I cannot wait either... should be a great game to kickoff the season.

GO SEC!
USC by 14
The Wolfpack should be much improved, but still not where they need to be under O'Brien. It will be close. I'll go homer and pick NC State 28-24.
Not very interested in USC vs NC State, but I can't wait to watch Oregon vs Boise.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its a great night tonight everyone...It's like Christmas in September...Its like when you was a little kid and you got a new toy...ITS FOOTBALL TIME...So get those nachos ready and mount a nice Coors Light on the end table because its gonna be 4 hours of great TV tonight....

USC 21 Wolfpack 17
Forget USC vs. NC State... Oregon vs. Boise State is a HUGE matchup.

On a sidenote though I am friends with and used to qork with Russell Wilson's brother. Russell is the superstar phenom QB of NC State. His brother Harry is one of the nicest guys I know and I would venture to guess Russell is the same way, I hope NC State teaches Spurrier a lesson.
Cocks will take this one.
Just got the ice....And filled the propane tank up..grilling out...and now we just wait..nothing like College football shindigs, lol..
Its the most wonderful time of the year Smile
NC state will give them boys all they can handle
Well... that was one UGLY 1st Half to start the season. Neither team with over 100 yards of offense. Norwood is a bad, bad man for SC.
" Its the most wonderful time of the year " God I love football..Smile Its been too long lol
NC State's offense is terrible.

South Carolina's passing game is terrible.

Both defenses have done well.
Looks like SC has this one in the bag.... not very impressed with either team.

Final
USCjr 7
NC State 3