Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry/Hazard Scrimmage
just thoughts on the game will belfry dominate again this year or will it be closer?
Belfry should have no promblem with the Class A Bulldogs
Hazard will hold there own. This is a down year for Hazard.
well when it wasnt a down year for hazard they didnt hold there own so why would they when there down?
Doesn't matter coach Haywood plays everone just to see if someone can step
it up and play. He doesn't play preseson
to win
I guess this will let the cat out of thebag who Belfry's QB is and what offense they will be running.

Hazard usually scraps pretty well with Belfry in these scrimmages, in fact last year several Hazard fans honestly felt they outscored Belfry
When and where is this game going to be held?
At Hazard this Friday night...

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I wish good luck to both team and i wish my cousin wasnt such an idiot for trying to quit football his senior year.
cuppett777 Wrote:well when it wasnt a down year for hazard they didnt hold there own so why would they when there down?

Last year or the year before. Hazard out score Belfry. But the past two years it was close.
cuppett777 Wrote:just thoughts on the game will belfry dominate again this year or will it be closer?

"Dominate"... in a scrimmage game ?!? Besides, Hazard played Belfry close last year.

Maybe you're thinking of a different Pirate opponent...and during the regular season ?
oneijoe Wrote:"Dominate"... in a scrimmage game ?!? Besides, Hazard played Belfry close last year.

Maybe you're thinking of a different Pirate opponent...and during the regular season ?

Nah, I think you are off a little Belfry hasn't played Pburg the past couple seasons Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Nah we haven't played Pburg the past couple seasons Big Grin
:moon:
I told you people Belfry will play 25 differnt
kids you will not know what they have
until they go to P-burg. Thats the coach
Haywood way.
This will definitely be a close one.
Does anyone know what time this is supposed to start?
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Does anyone know what time this is supposed to start?

730.. Can you tell me if you have heard anything on mikael campbell? he supposedly quit.
bac2369 Wrote:730.. Can you tell me if you have heard anything on mikael campbell? he supposedly quit.

No, I didn't know that. I sure hope it's not true. Guess I'll find out something tomorrow night.
bac2369 Wrote:730.. Can you tell me if you have heard anything on mikael campbell? he supposedly quit.

I was under the impression that the scrimmage was at 630. Can someone verify this? That was the time on the schedule the Belfry players received.
bucslover68 Wrote:I was under the impression that the scrimmage was at 630. Can someone verify this? That was the time on the schedule the Belfry players received.

One of the players told me that it was supposed to start between 6:30 and 7 or basically whenever Belfry gets there.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:One of the players told me that it was supposed to start between 6:30 and 7 or basically whenever Belfry gets there.

Thanks!!TongueirateSho
Any Belfry fans going to give us their updates once they get back tomorrow?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Any Belfry fans going to give us their updates once they get back tomorrow?

I got your back on this one EKU... LOL... it may be via blackberry as I'll be on my way to Lexington for a wedding AFTER the scrimmage but I'll do my best!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Hazard scrimmage Belfry in what looked
like a close game. Hazard played JC in what was a blow out. We beat JC at
home. These scrimmages don't tell you
how good they are. They tell the coaches
which kids can step up and play.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Any Belfry fans going to give us their updates once they get back tomorrow?

Hey EKU, i've really got your back. If the cell service is good, i will try to give some live updates on here. If i can't give them live, then i will give a good wrapup once i get home, and we know my info will be more accurat than PHS1986.:biggrin::moon:
bucslover68 Wrote:Hey EKU, i've really got your back. If the cell service is good, i will try to give some live updates on here. If i can't give them live, then i will give a good wrapup once i get home, and we know my info will be more accurat than PHS1986.:biggrin::moon:

HAHA Let the record show that I did not say this
Anyone?
The scrimmage went well and Hazard definitely "held their own," with Belfry. I realize this is a scrimmage, but Hazard was ahead 3 to 1 touchdowns when the varsity was benched and the freshmen came out on the field. I left before it actually ended, but it was tied 3 to 3 when I left. Hazard's kicker, Auston Delpont, hit a 50 yard field goal which was awesome! He is the real deal. I was very impressed with the Bulldogs, and hope this is an indication of good things to come!
divadawg Wrote:The scrimmage went well and Hazard definitely "held their own," with Belfry. I realize this is a scrimmage, but Hazard was ahead 3 to 1 touchdowns when the varsity was benched and the freshmen came out on the field. I left before it actually ended, but it was tied 3 to 3 when I left. Hazard's kicker, Auston Delpont, hit a 50 yard field goal which was awesome! He is the real deal. I was very impressed with the Bulldogs, and hope this is an indication of good things to come!

They held their own last year to. The only game we
can compare from last year is your JC game it wasn't
a good one for Hazzard. We beat them at JC.
A scrimmage with Belfry can give you a false hope.
You don't even know who his staters is he puts
everone in a mix. Thats the way coach Haywood
does it. Thats the way he has always done it
and it works. Good luck this year.
This scrimmage should give the hazard team hope after the loss of those seniors. Hazard also didnt have tightend joey meehan. He gives them another weapon. I wish my cousin would play he would give hazard a good runningback that way abbott and slone could both play fullback. I really hope he will change his mind.