• 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9
I have an eerie feeling who it is.
who do you think it is pc
Oh lets hear.......
I like how 34234235234324 other people say something about that "the coach is ready", "we'll no by 5 on wed", "hes local" and all this, I say I have a feeling and everyone jumps on me and sends me pm's like I said I know for sure.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I like how 34234235234324 other people say something about that "the coach is ready", "we'll no by 5 on wed", "hes local" and all this, I say I have a feeling and everyone jumps on me and sends me pm's like I said I know for sure.

I just want to know who you think it is.
Not a Valley Boy.
so some people know who it is?

Why not tell us?

Is it hampton or branham?
Ok, so does anyone honestly know 100% who it will be?
valley blue Wrote:Not a Valley Boy.

Is he a Virgie boy?
Not from "The" Valley at all. (That includes Virgie and Dorton)
Then why dont you just tell us? And end this game of 50 questions.
Because an official announcement will be made soon and it's not my place to announce the new coach. The school and coach will do it their way.
valley blue Wrote:Because an official announcement will be made soon and it's not my place to announce the new coach. The school and coach will do it their way.

when
I do think either branham or hampton will get the job, but from what im hearing the announcement will come tomorrow evening and the word coming from valley seems to be real tight :argue::argue:at this point. I dont think the coach that is to be named even knows at this point.
I have been hearing a young coach from Belfry? Don't know who just what a friend tells me from Pikeville. Good luck to whoever it is.
Foxtrot Wrote:I have been hearing a young coach from Belfry? Don't know who just what a friend tells me from Pikeville. Good luck to whoever it is.

That would be a real shocker!!!!!
Will ESPN be there to televise the announcement.
lol
God I hope this ends soon. Its getting ridiculous. These kids need a coach. Im saying it's not some one from the Valley area or it woulda already been announced. Could it be a first time head coach?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Will ESPN be there to televise the announcement.

I believe I saw Satelite Trucks on the football field this morning.
If you have a name throw it out here.
It seems like they they are still trying to desperately find somebody to take it.
The worste thing for the program is to hire just for the sake of filling the position.
But really that's all you can do at this point.
He is from Louisville. I am positive on this.... Will be announced and he met with officials last evening. They are hiring his wife that just got out of college as a teacher too.
Tell me his initials aren't J.N.?????
I bet he has stops in morgan county if it is the person I think it is
yes
betsylaynealum Wrote:I bet he has stops in morgan county if it is the person I think it is

I'm thinking the same as you on this one:Thumbs:
pikewildkat Wrote:yes

Yes as is that is his initials(J.N.)?? Are you 100% certain of this? This was denied early on, on a thread. Are you saying this is a done deal?
from what I just heard yes.
J.N. does have some small belfry ties
yes he does.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next