Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 3A Team in EKY
Who is the best 3A team in EKY?
warriors#55 Wrote:Who is the best 3A team in EKY?

You just started a war on here lol. I'm going with Breathitt of course though.
im going with east ridge just because they're my team. belfry too though and pike central, also sheldon clark
Its Breathitt I think. Then Belfrys a close second.
warriors#55 Wrote:im going with east ridge just because they're my team. belfry too though and pike central, also sheldon clark

How can you leave us out lol? After all we did beat belfry last year.
you guys to but watch out russel will be good this year to and sheldon clark but east ridge will show up to
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Its Breathitt I think. Then Belfrys a close second.

I'll second that.:Thumbs:
idk they are alot of good teams i think it is wide open this year
East Ridge doesn't come close to either of those teams. I think some one is a biases.
Im sorry. I know you love your team. Your either 1) an alumni of ER or 2) and incoming freshmen. I hate to say it, but East Ridge is nowhere in the ranks of these teams such as Russell, Belfry, or Breathitt County. The Truth Hurts...To be the man you have to beat the man...
Plus these other teams have also been in the weight room sense the season went out. It doesn't matter how much your Qb lifts either. He's there to throw and run not to block or anything like that.
Prestonsburg has been in the weight room too. Do you think all these big time programs just stop when the seasons over? They work all year to get better. That's why they are the best of the best.
Ok, 1)Prestonsburg is a 2A school. This is a thread of 3A teams. 2) East Ridge shouldnt even be mentioned in this thread. 3) ER cannot beat Pburg. Its the truth.
Real Badman Wrote:Ok, 1)Prestonsburg is a 2A school. This is a thread of 3A teams. 2) East Ridge shouldnt even be mentioned in this thread. 3) ER cannot beat Pburg. Its the truth.

Thank you. I was just using them as an example.
Breathitt County should be the best 3A team in the east this year.

Watch out for Mason County as a team that could suprise alot of people.
FBALL Wrote:Breathitt County should be the best 3A team in the east this year.

Watch out for Mason County as a team that could suprise alot of people.

Pawsatt as a Sophomore was being heavily scouted by D1 and D2 football programs last year. He is a spectacular athlete as a QB. Big and strong. Reminds scouts of Lorenzon but more athletic.
Until proven otherwise this year it will be Breathitt. Followed closely by Belfry. Then comes a bunched up group with Sheldon Clark, Mason County, Russell, and Somerset.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Until proven otherwise this year it will be Breathitt. Followed closely by Belfry. Then comes a bunched up group with Sheldon Clark, Mason County, Russell, and Somerset.

i second that.
Stardust Wrote:Pawsatt as a Sophomore was being heavily scouted by D1 and D2 football programs last year. He is a spectacular athlete as a QB. Big and strong. Reminds scouts of Lorenzon but more athletic.

Pawsatt is good and they have a kid that will be a sophmore this year who started at safety and returned kicks as a freshman. I can't remember his name but he is very good.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Until proven otherwise this year it will be Breathitt. Followed closely by Belfry. Then comes a bunched up group with Sheldon Clark, Mason County, Russell, and Somerset.

I agree that Breathitt is leading the pack but I don't think anybody else is close.
Belfry, Breathitt, Mason, Pike county central, Russell
I'll go along with EKU's predictions of Breathitt then Belfry, then a pack of others, but if Fugate or Haddix get injured, it's wide open in the East.
OMG east ridge can beat pike central so put us up there too
Someone has some Warrior fever!
Omg, you think East Ridge could beat the Patriots.
lol now they cant but they can beat pc
Pike Central beat you 6 to 40 last year.
Yep, key word LAST year I know they will beat them this year at East Ridge
warriors#55 Wrote:lol now they cant but they can beat pc

I don't think that East Ridge is going to make up a 32 point difference.

You obviously have a lot of pride and expectations for your beloved Warriors, but fact of the matter is they will not be as competitive as you may hope until they establish a grade school football program and keep a coach for more than two years.
Alright man. The only team you beat was South Floyd and you think your going to be one of the best 3A teams in Eastern Kentucky. Be Realistic. Over look that you go there or graduate from there. They aren't even close to Belfry and Breathitt.