Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Is Everyone???????????????????
OK HERE IS THE DEAL THIS IS THE BEST ONLINE SPORTS COMMUNITY BY FAR IT BEATS THE SOCKS OFF OF BLUEGRASSPREPS PLUS IT IS FREE!!!!YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT FREE LOL... SO PLEASE EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS TELL ANYONE WHO WATCHES SPORTS EVEN IF IT IS WATER POLO OR CURLING AND THEY HAVE INTERNET ACCESS TO SIGN UP AND START CONVERSATING THERE ARE ALOT OF GREAT SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS AND GREAT SPORTS MINDS OUT THERE WE ALL WANT TO HEAR WHAT THEY THINK
IF YOU ARE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL GO TO SCHOOL TOMMORROW AND TELL EVERYONE. I MEAN I HATE TO WAIT FOR AN HOUR OR TWO FOR A REPLY ON A THREAD
CMON PEOPLE START TALKING! ANYTIME NOW
WE ARE ALL WAITING.........:dance:
Great post....we appreciate your support and we're glad you like the site.
This is our first football season. We have only been up about 9 months. In a forum world we are growing rapidly. Over 70,000 posts and 1000 members.

"You got to remember BGP has been around for 6 or 7 years. It took them a while to get there too. Im sure their first year wasnt this successful. We depend soley on word of mouth advertising. The more you tell the more will sign up. I am confident that BGR will one day become the dominant KY sports site with time. We are slowly getting our name out throughout the state. Once people find out about us and find out they can do the same things here plus more for free they will come. So with that said , help spread the word."

Its gonna take time. To get a good variety and mix of people on here.
We average right around 650 posts per day. Which is not BGP standards, but its a hell of a start.

We got to crawl before we walk.
BTW, thanks for the compliments. Ya, help us get more on here. Tell everyone in SC. Make sure you tell them just what you said in your post.. Thanks man.
torQQue Wrote:BTW, thanks for the compliments. Ya, help us get more on here. Tell everyone in SC. Make sure you tell them just what you said in your post.. Thanks man.
I SURE WILL AND I UNDERSTAND BGR IS RELAITIVELY NEW BUT I JUST HOPE EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE DOES THE SAME and spreads the word
by all means my wife and children are my whole life but sports is second i just played football and track and field in high school and football in college but i followed all sports
i work come home and spend time with my family then there is bgr lol.
I was the greatest Wrote:I SURE WILL AND I UNDERSTAND BGR IS RELAITIVELY NEW BUT I JUST HOPE EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE DOES THE SAME and spreads the word

:thumb:
QQ you should get an ad put in the state football finals program. i am sure it could spark some intrest.
Vincent Vega Wrote:QQ you should get an ad put in the state football finals program. i am sure it could spark some intrest.

Who would I need to contact VV?
That's a great idea......Let me see if I can find anything...
Thanks for the support Greatest, I'm sure that everyone you see on this site everyday love it want it to grow and flourish. With support of fans like yourself, this site will only get better and better with time.

BTW, does that last sentence of mine sound like a public service announcement or is it just me???
Thanks for the support also. The site is growing fast, although I took a leave of absence ...lol.. I am now back at full speed and getting the word out there more and more each day.. Me and QQ have come up with a few idea's for Basketball season that should help us out alot...
Thanks for the support, continue to spread the word, we all do.
Give us time and we will be #1 in statistics, not just the quality of our post and POSTERS!
We do by far have the greatest Ky. sports site, epsically for Eastern Kentucky.
One big happy family here, growing more and more everyday, and cannot wait to get bigger and better.
It's people like you that sticking with the site during it's growth worthwhile.
torQQue Wrote:Who would I need to contact VV?
i would think you could go to the KHSAA site and fomr there maybe find out how to get in touch with someone who could tell you more. lol maybe ask one of the high school coaches or something.