Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Time Sportsplex Team
To some this may be a joke, but I really have saw a many of good games and good players over the last year at the Plex. Here is my all time sportplex team.

PG - Josh Cook - Nobody runs the point like this man. He uses his body so well and can get to the goal no matter who is on him. He can also really stroke. I like Cook at the point on my team, he will get the job done and lead my team.

SG - Scott Mosley - Guy flat out strokes, gets to the bucket, does it all. I have saw him miss maybe 5 shots in the past year. He strokes it well, he is my 2 man.

SF - Derrik Miller - Great shooter, also plays good D and gets to the bucket. He can also rebound well. Rarely see him miss an open 3, and can also take you off the dribble.

PF - Bobby Dustin Ratliff - Rebounds better than anybody up there. Really plays hard, plays good D, and he can shoot. Loves contact, and will abuse just about anybody.

C - Peeper Jones - Plays hard, rebounds well, and he is undersized. He's our big man.

The bench.
1. Jordan Garnett - Good PG, gets the job done.
2. Sam Sparkman - To small to start over Mosley, but this kid strokes.
3. Caleb Anderson - Plays hard on defense, can shoot well.
4. Garrison Collins - Saw him playing up there some, can really get up.
5. Jon Bentley - Very, very, very, very, very, solid player.

Honarble Mentions
1. Clark Stepp - Saw him up there a few times, he misses some open shots. He plays hard for the most part.
2. Clint Stepp - Same case as his big brother. Two can play well, just not enough hours on court 4.
3. Jim Stepp - Same as his two nephews, not enough time at the Plex. But when he does play, he plays well.
4. Jon Howard - Misses a lot of open shots, gets to the goal somewhat well, sometimes hits a layup.
Coaching Staff
James "Bubby" Slone(worker at the Plex) and Josh Huff(worker at the Plex)
You gotta put John "the meatman " Bailey on this team.
The big black kid from Jenkins is the best up there hands down and maybe Kent Campbell a close second.
This thread has no business in the high school forum
No Alex Hammonds?
LOL, Does the "All Time Team" consist of who plays at the Sports Plex the most or simply who is better?
Jon Bentley not on the first team? LOLL cmon.
List is a joke.