Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rajon Rondo
Thoughts???

My thoughts about this player that is a great PG thanks to having Pierce Allen and KG on his team...But he is a jerk....I mean there have been 4 scandals in the series and he has been the cause of 3 of them....I mean I would like to seen Hinrich bust his nose over slinging him into the table...and no toss on that or the cheap shot to miller....I mean come on....If one player gets tossed he should too...
Thats my opinion and would love to see NOAH knock him off his feet becasue of his Fisty punk attitude
Just mad because he didn't go to Louisville....hahahaha
TATE_64 Wrote:Just mad because he didn't go to Louisville....hahahaha

No glad he didnt...WAS HE ANY GOOD AT UK....and you all complain because I do something like this look here is an example you brought VILLE into it....
theVILLE Wrote:No glad he didnt...WAS HE ANY GOOD AT UK....and you all complain because I do something like this look here is an example you brought VILLE into it....

Actually he led them to the elite 8 as a freshman pg.
theVILLE Wrote:Thoughts???

My thoughts about this player that is a great PG thanks to having Pierce Allen and KG on his team...But he is a jerk....I mean there have been 4 scandals in the series and he has been the cause of 3 of them....I mean I would like to seen Hinrich bust his nose over slinging him into the table...and no toss on that or the cheap shot to miller....I mean come on....If one player gets tossed he should too...
Thats my opinion and would love to see NOAH knock him off his feet becasue of his Fisty punk attitude

yes rondo was a very good player at kentucky, he led the team in points, steals, rebounds and assist, and yea he fouled miller hard, but he didnt aim for his face in the playoffs your told to foul hard and thats what he did, also hinrich was clearly holding rondos jersey and over boxing out and rondo said get off me in an over emotional manner. also did u see the foul hinrich had on perkins throwing him to the ground? nothing was said, also tonights game 7 rondo was fouled very hard 3 times by noah and miller and the announcers said nothing, the announcers wanted chicago to win so bad that everytime a bulls player would score they would start screaming, DERRICK ROSE WITH THE LAYUP, ROndo is only averaging a triple double though, its crazy. get over your hate of all kentucky players and deal with the fact that rondo is an elite point guard in the nba and clearly the best playing in the playoffs, oh yea i didnt see rose triple double,.
oops sorry double post
oops again, rondo was the 21st overall pick in the draft
Noah did throw him to the floor.... So you got what you wanted but RONDO is moving on to the next round....

He threw Hinrich into the scores table because Kirk had hold of his jersey and wouldnt let go. He didnt purposely hit Miller in the face, the leauge even reviewed it and said he didnt.

And yea he definetly benefits from having three Hall of Famers on his teams but without KG, Rondo has had to step up and led the Celtics in scoring and assists twice in this series. So jerk or not he is good.
I know for a fact he is not a jerk..................He waited patiently if the mall while members of a middle school team could buy balls, jerseys, etc for him to sign. He made sure he signed every item......He did not have to do this....In fact the boys just about stalked him all over the mall. He was extremely nice and polite.
Rondo has had an all-star series. Playoff history shows all great players have an attitude(i.e Bird, Magic, Jordan, etc.).
Wildcatk23 Wrote:yes rondo was a very good player at kentucky, he led the team in points, steals, rebounds and assist, and yea he fouled miller hard, but he didnt aim for his face in the playoffs your told to foul hard and thats what he did, also hinrich was clearly holding rondos jersey and over boxing out and rondo said get off me in an over emotional manner. also did u see the foul hinrich had on perkins throwing him to the ground? nothing was said, also tonights game 7 rondo was fouled very hard 3 times by noah and miller and the announcers said nothing, the announcers wanted chicago to win so bad that everytime a bulls player would score they would start screaming, DERRICK ROSE WITH THE LAYUP, ROndo is only averaging a triple double though, its crazy. get over your hate of all kentucky players and deal with the fact that rondo is an elite point guard in the nba and clearly the best playing in the playoffs, oh yea i didnt see rose triple double,.

I never said he wasnt a good PG....He is probaly a top5 PG this season and the top in the Playoffs right now....But nobody is going to convince me that he is better than Chris Paul or Derron Williams...Yeah is good PG I was just saying that he needed to drop the tude before Someone lit his world up....Yeah I saw Hinrich on perkins and Noahs hard fous...he deserved it though....I would love to see Rondo whip Noah though I hate him and his hair...lol....Rondo has alot more help then the average PG and he controls that very well I think....No I dont hate all Uk players as a matter of fact I think that Rondo is a very good PG....Do you not agree that he has a tude...For instince when he threw the ball back after he called timeout instead of handing the ball to the referee he threw and hit a camera man in the head????
58fan Wrote:I know for a fact he is not a jerk..................He waited patiently if the mall while members of a middle school team could buy balls, jerseys, etc for him to sign. He made sure he signed every item......He did not have to do this....In fact the boys just about stalked him all over the mall. He was extremely nice and polite.
Allright his tude on the court
Amun-Ra Wrote:Noah did throw him to the floor.... So you got what you wanted but RONDO is moving on to the next round....

He threw Hinrich into the scores table because Kirk had hold of his jersey and wouldnt let go. He didnt purposely hit Miller in the face, the leauge even reviewed it and said he didnt.

And yea he definetly benefits from having three Hall of Famers on his teams but without KG, Rondo has had to step up and led the Celtics in scoring and assists twice in this series. So jerk or not he is good.

Yea I completly agree he is good but a jerk....I mean when he grabs someones jerzey then why would you throw into the table....Go look at it again he never had ahold of his jerzey...
theVILLE Wrote:I never said he wasnt a good PG....He is probaly a top5 PG this season and the top in the Playoffs right now....But nobody is going to convince me that he is better than Chris Paul or Derron Williams...Yeah is good PG I was just saying that he needed to drop the tude before Someone lit his world up....Yeah I saw Hinrich on perkins and Noahs hard fous...he deserved it though....I would love to see Rondo whip Noah though I hate him and his hair...lol....Rondo has alot more help then the average PG and he controls that very well I think....No I dont hate all Uk players as a matter of fact I think that Rondo is a very good PG....Do you not agree that he has a tude...For instince when he threw the ball back after he called timeout instead of handing the ball to the referee he threw and hit a camera man in the head????

he fist bumped it, and i never seen it hit the camera man
theVILLE Wrote:Thoughts???

Sounds like someone is jealous!!! :biggrin:
poor guys envy UK so much even after they go to the pro's. they're not even worth talking to.
I personally love the way Rondo plays. He has an attitude that not many players have, the kind that gets things done, is in peoples faces and doesnt mine to get alittle scrappy every now and again. Also averageing a triple double isnt that bad either.
You want to be successful in the NBA, you better be a a tough SOB. Do people not understand how the NBA is played? Do you think that Jordan was a nice guy? Ask all the greats who played against Jordan and you will see that he talked smack, pushed, shoved and taunted. Great players let everyone know they are great. I have ZERO issue with Rando's game!
I agree SD, its nice to see.
theVILLE Wrote:Yea I completly agree he is good but a jerk....I mean when he grabs someones jerzey then why would you throw into the table....Go look at it again he never had ahold of his jerzey...
It looked to me that Hinrich still had a hold of Rondo's jersey when he was boxing him out and Hinrich kept it up long after the play. Rondo got kirk off him. Hinrich aint exactly a clean player.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:he fist bumped it, and i never seen it hit the camera man

Well he did on ESPN they showed it hitting him
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Sounds like someone is jealous!!! :biggrin:

Jealous of what
Someone pass the the caramel dipping sauce because Ville has brought plenty of sour apples for all to enjoy.

I don't think anyone puts Rondo ahead of Paul and Williams yet. But Rondo does have something they don't already, a championship ring. He is definately Top 5 at his position in the league though, and he is only getting better. I gues you can't stand Dwight Howard either?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Someone pass the the caramel dipping sauce because Ville has brought plenty of sour apples for all to enjoy.

I don't think anyone puts Rondo ahead of Paul and Williams yet. But Rondo does have something they don't already, a championship ring. He is definately Top 5 at his position in the league though, and he is only getting better. I gues you can't stand Dwight Howard either?

did you see rondo almost dunk over dwight? if dwight wouldnt have grabbed his arm that would have been nasty
I believe some of that hte is smply because he came from Kentucky, Mr. Louisville. He is an awesome point guard, averaging a triple double in the playoffs. The scandals are simply from a direct link to him out playing these other players. And whenever an NBA player i being out played they don't like it. It isnt Rondo's fault he out played Hinrich or anyone else. He is simply better.
K_Mac Wrote:I believe some of that hte is smply because he came from Kentucky, Mr. Louisville. He is an awesome point guard, averaging a triple double in the playoffs. The scandals are simply from a direct link to him out playing these other players. And whenever an NBA player i being out played they don't like it. It isnt Rondo's fault he out played Hinrich or anyone else. He is simply better.

I wasnt saying he wasnt a good PG he was a Prick the whole series and I didnt like it was all I was saying....He is the best PG in the playoffs...
Wow
Rondo is AT LEAST a top 5 pg in the NBA right now....
and most of his plays come from his own athletic ability and have nothing to do with who is on his team
and as for his attitude...
he's hard-nosed....
I like it
21 points 14 rebounds AND 4 assist, hmm im glad pierce got those rebounds for him .........
Rondo is a Beast